NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,632 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either all pole positions are worth 1 point, or none of them are worth any points.
 
And answer is none. Lol this lot are gullible.
 
:lol: oh dear.
 
I say 2 points is fair.
 
Furi, I'm disappointed, there's no mention of past SSRX champions. :irked:
 
I think the best option is to just give them the championship, it's only fair...
 
I think the best option is to just give them the championship, it's only fair...
It would only be fair if we gave them the Cup championship.
 
Yeah but it's the truck series not the sprint series.
 
Room Open!
 
Cut N Trim News

Jakob: how are you ready to race??

Jammy: I think I ready.

Jakob: How you feel racing at SSRX?

Jammy: I feel fear.

Jakob: Do you think we will win tonight?

Jammy: Don't know
 
I'll hopefully make it by 7:45
 
Cut N Trim News

Jakob: how are you ready to race??

Jammy: I think I ready.

Jakob: How you feel racing at SSRX?

Jammy: I feel fear.

Jakob: Do you think we will win tonight?

Jammy: Don't know

Thanks for the cutting edge insight Jakob 👍
 
Sorry to Carb and Furi, I never saw the messages on the PSN. Really sorry guys.
 
half hour to go, most people missing.
 
Gonna wait for people to get in.
 
Bad news I might not make because I need to go somewhere. :(


But I am going to miss the pole race so I am starting in last.
 
Last edited:
Still room, Quali race start at 5 past 8.
 
Monster moment of the season just happened, I s'pose.

I'm obviously referring to me crashing into the pitwall, and thus coming out with no new fuel. :dopey:
 
Monster moment of the season just happened, I s'pose.

I'm obviously referring to me crashing into the pitwall, and thus coming out with no new fuel. :dopey:

Wow. Congrats guys 👍
 
Who won pole, so that I can give them their 1967 ticket?
 
Did somebody say, Neljack SSRX pole winner? :sly:
 
Did somebody say, Neljack SSRX pole winner? :sly:

No, I can't see any comments like that, are you on drugs again? :trouble:
 
:( :( some of you have PM....
 
No.... Did someone say, Spurgy SSRX race winner?.... No :(

Sorry :(. I hit you and I thought id lost but got it back in last metres :crazy:
 
Sorry :(. I hit you and I thought id lost but got it back in last metres :crazy:

I thought I had it because your name didn't switch over, but apparently not :( but anyway, I would rather have the win than pole anyway :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back