Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,660 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please sign me up:

PSN: akaWhiteRussian
Nationality: Russian
Team
Controller: Fanatec Wheel
 
Endless-Wilso
It's raining here, So ice later !

I hope my PS3 don't over heat usually it does in large race lobbies :nervous:

And whats going on hardly any EU player is online IP & Art are offline :confused:

Yea I hope we are racing. First time for me in a while with you guys. I have a lobby open if you want to join.
1472.6118.4130.9224.4907
 
Yeah whats going on, immortal. This is your series let us know if theres a race
 
Sorry guys was on a meeting.
I open in 10 mins practice lobby see you there.
 
Oh well no room
Im good at Tokyo forwards but really bad at reverse :crazy: so i dont mind :lol:

I thought that might happen even though im more of a reserve driver and not a guest driver the signed drivers come 1st .
 
So apparently we started Q late not early. Damn time conversion
 
Last edited:
Moved up many places on first 3 laps & was looking good but then started the vicious cycle of spins & crashes; Culminating with running out of fuel.

F1boy or whomever that was delaying the start, good gawd. :sly:

AKA White Russian and I have agreed to be teammates on a team. Immortal since you are the championship host, I trust that you will sort this out with an available team name or by creating a new team to accommodate us or atleast me since I signed up many weeks ago as one of the original entries.
 





​


Good race guys.
We have had some problems because we have had to much drivers for one lobby we must fix it in next 2 pre season races.
I send ArtMannn in 40 mins from today the Drivers in which team he have drive.

You Guys have heard from Dahlzi? I must know it maybe we need 2 lobbys.
 
Moved up many places on first 3 laps & was looking good but then started the vicious cycle of spins & crashes; Culminating with running out of fuel.

F1boy or whomever that was delaying the start, good gawd. :sly:

AKA White Russian and I have agreed to be teammates on a team. Immortal since you are the championship host, I trust that you will sort this out with an available team name or by creating a new team to accommodate us or atleast me since I signed up many weeks ago as one of the original entries.
I don't blame alboy, he wasn't looking at the messages, i blame the reatrd that got everyone else to restart, ArtMannn was his name i think. AND the server said i'd start 4th but when the race started, i was on pole :D
 
You guys think we need 2 Lobbys and make new Teams?
When we make this we must make in the week q all can join Monday-Friday
Every one would have 10 lap q in a race without other drivers in the race,
What you guys think?


Guys please like our Facebook page we need very much likes there!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ferrari-F1-World-Championship/399613316722876


ArtMannn and me have decided we write first the drivers in Teams on the last Pre Season Race when know it.

season4raceresultsopt2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have decided with ArtMannn this here.
2 Lobbys are not good idea.

We should write that even though we have more than 16 people registered, if someone does not finish the race or stops in the pits for most of the race, then they get to be last to join in the next race. So for example, MonSpaNur and toolo4sno were +30 laps behind, they will not race in next race because they did less than half the distance. bigtexl also did only 45 laps so he must not race next race as he has taken a spot that someone else could have used. alboy will not race because he left, this will make people make sure that they only join if they actually race instead of just taking space for others.
​


This here is a example but we dont know it now 100%

season4raceresultsopt2.jpg
 
What track are we at next week? I can't find a schedule on the first post
 
Next week SSR5 Reverse 70 Laps
 
We should write that even though we have more than 16 people registered, if someone does not finish the race or stops in the pits for most of the race, then they get to be last to join in the next race. So for example, MonSpaNur and toolo4sno were +30 laps behind, they will not race in next race because they did less than half the distance. bigtexl also did only 45 laps so he must not race next race as he has taken a spot that someone else could have used. alboy will not race because he left, this will make people make sure that they only join if they actually race instead of just taking space for others.
​
Fair enough, beware immortal its easy to rapidly loose numbers. I remember when the FGTC had too many entries and one of the considerations was division 2. With 2 divisions anyone could race, whereas if we cap it at 16 we could end up always running low on drivers....

I always dreamed of a GT planet F1 series that had GP2 similar to Jav's FIA GT splits between Division 1 and 2. The GP2 would reduce power to 600 hp making it a bit easier to run good laps.
 
After the "start" and considering the new drivers getting used to another it was a nice race.

Feck you karting guys for your cornering speed and skills... :bowdown:

@ in-pit-drivers:
Much better than quitting! It should be made clear, that quitting leads to some sort of "penalty".( as mentioned)
@ 2 lobbies:
Why not? The more drivers wanting to get in the "first" lobby, the better.
This is not just a game-it`s real people "waisting" their real time.
@ training:
The F1 room's hosted by Leyba08 where brilliant to learn.Highly recommended.👍
So, if we "officially" have training-rooms in the future, announce them early enough.( 1 day in advance? ) There one can get used to the car and the other drivers.

one last thing:

...it`s a really nice feeling to unlap myself and do the first full race distance!!:gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
After the "start" and considering the new drivers getting used to another it was a nice race.

Feck you karting guys for your cornering speed and skills... :bowdown:

@ in-pit-drivers:
Much better than quitting! It should be made clear, that quitting leads to some sort of "penalty".( as mentioned)
@ 2 lobbies:
Why not? The more drivers wanting to get in the "first" lobby, the better.
This is not just a game-it`s real people "waisting" their real time.
@ training:
The F1 room's hosted by Leyba08 where brilliant to learn.Highly recommended.👍
So, if we "officially" have training-rooms in the future, announce them early enough.( 1 day in advance? ) There one can get used to the car and the other drivers.

one last thing:

...it`s a really nice feeling to unlap myself and do the first full race distance!!:gtpflag:

Cas you need to drink very much Monster Energy before our league race that make you 5tenths faster
 
My suggestion is that from the 13th place and under every driver should disqualified for the next race.Imo when we join q lobby we should reset modem and ps3 first?
 
How you mean it peir?
Before we start ps3 we should reset modem mate.
 
From the next race drivers will disqualified from 13th to 16th place,this will hapen in every race so the best drivers will race in every race.For every race with this way there will be 4 new drivers.
 
From the next race drivers will disqualified from 13th to 16th place,this will hapen in every race so the best drivers will race in every race.For every race with this way there will be 4 new drivers.

Thats a very good idea mate.
You Guys l like this idea I would like to make this when we have too many drivers.
 
ok with monster energy drink you drive 1,09 times in tokyo.

I change my comment to: "12th place would be ok 4 me".:D

But seriously: If I could do a 1.09xxx in a race ( I did a 1.10,5xx with empty tank in free practice) then the best time would be a low 1.07??!! :nervous::sick: :guilty: :grumpy: :mad: :eek: :odd:

Oh: could you give me ( us) a hint about the best laptime 4 next race?
 
From the next race drivers will disqualified from 13th to 16th place,this will hapen in every race so the best drivers will race in every race.For every race with this way there will be 4 new drivers.

...on that day? Or next time?
 
Guys we have to remember that every week we prob wont fill out the lobby. We wont need 2 lobbies every week. And if we did do 2 lobbies, i think we should 'seed' all the drivers from 1 to 16, then seeds 1 3 5 7 9 go in one and 2 4 6 8 10 should go in the other.

But maybe some of the drivers wont want to split into two, on the night. I can see some drivers moaning about going in the slow room.

Anyway, great race last night apart from the argy bargy moments and guys with blue flags ignoring them. At one point I was behind MonSpaNur. I was just about to go pass in a blue flag situation at the first corner untill he shunted me into the wall. God knows what he was thinking.

Defo should be in the season. Here's hoping the Cape Ring and GVS Reverse too.
 
good race last night, im happy with f1 magic for this season! artman you was nowhere near as annoying as that bloody alboy.. dumb ass obviously couldn't read ;) and cjabastian you must of rammed me 5 or 6 times on the silly line up , just no need mate :)

nice trophy raj! good of immortal to do these little perks
 
peiratis1976
From the next race drivers will disqualified from 13th to 16th place,this will hapen in every race so the best drivers will race in every race.For every race with this way there will be 4 new drivers.

I think i like it. I don't fully understand though but I think I was more deserving to race last night than some people. Again, it was just pre season so it don't matter, but I want to race for points in the Championship.

I am a high-mid pack runner some times. Mainly mid-pack so I think I have a shoot at a trophy. Remember I was 7th in the standings last season when I had to drop out.
 
MonSpaNur and toolo4sno were +30 laps behind, they will not race in next race because they did less than half the distance. bigtexl also did only 45 laps so he must not race next race as he has taken a spot that someone else could have used.

You can not change the rules and make then applicable in retrospect.

I have decided with ArtMannn this here.
2 Lobbys are not good idea.

I`m telling to both from a long time, about the need to have a rookies league to filter the drivers going into the main league.

That`s what i suggest:

At end of a season, the 8 first placed in the main league keep their place, the last 4 are out (to the rookie league if they wish) and the remain 4 will join the 12 first in the rookie league at a 3 races mini-league, to define the remain 8 positions in the main league for the next season.

At one point I was behind MonSpaNur. I was just about to go pass in a blue flag situation at the first corner untill he shunted me into the wall.

I tried to get out of the way and, because I was looking into the mirror, I caught the corner of the wall where the track narrows.

God knows what he was thinking.

I was thinking that, maybe do not was a good idea to make a break form the F10 and spend the last weeks driving WRC`s in the gravel and snow.
That`s why I stopped at the end of the lap.

@IMMORTAL, your brilliant idea to take me out of the next preseason race, only make things worst for me, because i need track time and you do not want me to get it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back