Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,660 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Awesome, although i felt Kartikheyan was not quite ghskilla's name, you should have put the Grosjean audio there :sly:

And what was with the Arthur or Martha???

And the "What must i do to ever win a race"??

Actually, I think ghskilla gave himself the Karthikeyan nickname.

The commentators were talking about the G-meter ball that moves around indicating relative G's, not in my videos. They show it during F1 races/qualifying sometimes. Since it didn't know which way was up during "your" spin in qualifying; it didn't know if it was Arthur or Martha. It's a joke, just laugh.
 
Didn't know David Hobbs lives in Wisconsin.

Where'd you hear that ?
I know he's in Milwaukee every year for the mile though ..
I think one year they actually called it the David Hobb's gran prix :lol:


Just discoved this (angry PD fixed the Ferrari F1 glitch) would be awesome to pit FGT vs Le Mans Protos VS F10 vs F2007 all in a GT planet race series. http://www.bossgp.com/

I thought you knew that ?
It was you I think and Toolo that we raced FGT VS Ferrari that one time at SPA.

That was such a cool glitch .



And Sickassasin You'll be 1st on my list if anyone drops out of ARES Rich you'll be second :sly:
 
Last edited:
Didn't know David Hobbs lives in Wisconsin.

racing music for immortal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c&feature=player_embedded

Just discoved this (angry PD fixed the Ferrari F1 glitch) would be awesome to pit FGT vs Le Mans Protos VS F10 vs F2007 all in a GT planet race series. http://www.bossgp.com/

:lol:

sice you posted I wondered about:

-" PD " ok, must be Polyphony digital
-" the Ferrari F1 Glitch " thanks wilso...
-" David Hobbs " something referring to the suzuka vid???


...and mega LOL @ " the boss"!!!!!! Great!!!!
 
:lol:

sice you posted I wondered about:

-" PD " ok, must be Polyphony digital
-" the Ferrari F1 Glitch " thanks wilso...
-" David Hobbs " something referring to the suzuka vid???


...and mega LOL @ " the boss"!!!!!! Great!!!!

David Hobbs does commentary for Formula One in the US. And yes, he is in the Suzuka race video. Not sure how him being in Wisconsin came about, but I think that is true. I believe he has a Honda dealership somewhere around Milwaukee.
 
Last edited:
No Grand Theft Auto until September....:ouch: Looks like I'll be back at it racing for a while...

Where'd you hear that ?
I know he's in Milwaukee every year for the mile though ..
I think one year they actually called it the David Hobb's gran prix :lol:




I thought you knew that ?
It was you I think and Toolo that we raced FGT VS Ferrari that one time at SPA.

That was such a cool glitch .



And Sickassasin You'll be 1st on my list if anyone drops out of ARES Rich you'll be second :sly:
Yes slaughtering beginners in their F2007s using my 2001 Audi R8 Le Mans car "FTW." Those were the days, until Kaz or Ferrari complained their cars were being seen in fictitious races, the party poopers. :sly:
 
No Grand Theft Auto until September....:ouch: Looks like I'll be back at it racing for a while...
Yes slaughtering beginners in their F2007s using my 2001 Audi R8 Le Mans car "FTW." Those were the days, until Kaz or Ferrari complained their cars were being seen in fictitious races, the party poopers. :sly:

I loved racing FGT vs the Ferraris. I'm still mad they got rid of that. I hate when people/corporations dictate how I use their product.

Are you talking about no new GTA game until Sept? Playing Niko Bellic never gets old. I've been trying to come up with a GTA4 movie. Some alternate story somehow strung together with gameplay and the included stories (awesome example of what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blQbdjHKYaA. I think GTA4 on CPU allows more camera choices, because I have no idea how they got some of those shots). Technically making GTA4 stunt videos was a big reason I invested in the video capturing equipment. I just never did any since GT5 came along.
 
Last edited:
I loved racing FGT vs the Ferraris. I'm still mad they got rid of that. I hate when people/corporations dictate how I use their product.

Are you talking about no new GTA game until Sept? Playing Niko Bellic never gets old. I've been trying to come up with a GTA4 movie. Some alternate story somehow strung together with gameplay and the included stories (awesome example of what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blQbdjHKYaA. I think GTA4 on CPU allows more camera choices, because I have no idea how they got some of those shots). Technically making GTA4 stunt videos was a big reason I invested in the video capturing equipment. I just never did any since GT5 came along.
The GTA series no doubt is a game that would be far better designed for a high power gaming PC, they could include so many more indoor areas, and faster vehicles. But of course I'm too cheap for gaming PC. :sly:



I played Ballad of gay Tony, then Lost & damned. Lost and damned didn't have the top of the empire state building or the buzzard which was a big part of the fun for me. BOGT didn't have the fast superbikes.

Hopefully GTA V will have faster more realistic cars/bikes (the actual top speed of most of the cars in IV was about 75 mph, with the sports cars topping about 120 mph).
 
Guys I open later Tokyo practice lobby then we can practice good.
 
[


And Sickassasin You'll be 1st on my list if anyone drops out of ARES Rich you'll be second :sly: [/B][/QUOTE]
cool m8 nice 1
 
Awesome practice after the long F10 break guys.
I open tomorrow again practice lobby and we drive to our normal race time a 30 Lap practice race in Tokyo reverse stay there guys.
 
looking forward to that.
 
Awesome practice after the long F10 break guys.
I open tomorrow again practice lobby and we drive to our normal race time a 30 Lap practice race in Tokyo reverse stay there guys.

You guys racing today in a couple hours?
 
Rich you are mistaken. You say the bikes on GTA 4 arnt as fast as a car. If you know how to ride the NRG fast then its possible to make it go faster than a Comet. Ive beaten some of my times in the Comet, with the NRG by 1 or 2 seconds. And Ballad still has the NRG you know. In the bike shop in Alderney.

Tool. on PC GTA 4, it has a video editor in which you can place the camera anywhere you like.
 
Lets hit it b4 superbowl starts...
 
Join guys we start q very soon.
 
The training was great!

The race...hmm.I`m at least partly involved in the 4 car crash.

I have to get used to overtake , or at least how to move in a bunch of F 10's.

But that is a NICE problem.

...after studying the race replay, I noticed very different front camber settings on the cars in front of me. Gonna have to try in that direction.
 
Hey Immortal ,

Cheers for the invite , Yes please sighn me up :) . Unfortunately I don't have a team mate for this event , is that going to be a problem ?

I deflantly need to take part in the practice sessions to get my eye in after last night :) .

Cheers
 
sign me out, i got some work to do sorry
gl to the replacement driver
hopefully next time!
have fun with this season
 
Pretty interesting Superbowl towards the end immortal,

Sorry I couldn't do the long race, the sun was shining on my TV & I could hardly see the racing line, couldn't see behind me when I tried to look back for cars in my draft. :( I'll have to board the window up or something, the blind doesn't work so well. Gran Turismo is quite a bit different from F1 2012, holy sh**, keep forgetting that cars can get loose and slide at high speed. In F1 2012 any turn above 3rd year is pretty much fair game for no spinning, even if you turn on grass. :sly:

May be headed to Las Vegas so might miss a race here, dont know exactly which one.
 
Hey Immortal ,

Cheers for the invite , Yes please sighn me up :) . Unfortunately I don't have a team mate for this event , is that going to be a problem ?

I deflantly need to take part in the practice sessions to get my eye in after last night :) .

Cheers

Awesome to have you here Ghost.
We find for you a team for sure.
Maybe ATI Management XMAN is very busy.
But dont worry mate you drive in a team.
Very good to have a strong Academy driver here.

Slatz you stay in the Stock league Saturdays?
 
I do not know if I have been assigned a team, but I could team up with GTP_Ghostdriver.

@immortal, do you know when there will be a next practise session ? I have a busy shedule and want to fit everything in, if possible ofcourse...
 
Incredible guys the World Championship Trophys are there guys!
I try to send it very fast to you guys.




​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back