Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,661 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude they look awesome:tup:
Thanks again:cool:
 
Cool Immortal, everybody likes trophy's. I might have to push hard for top 4.
 
They look awesome mate, now are those for season 4 or season 3??? I want the biggest one :sly: Are we having a practice race tonight??
Oh yeah, and that Lotus is looking pretty quick Raj, 8 tenths faster than any other car in Jerez testing in the hands of Grosjean, i think when Kimi has a go he will be 10 seconds faster than anyone :D
 
They look awesome mate, now are those for season 4 or season 3??? I want the biggest one :sly: Are we having a practice race tonight??
Oh yeah, and that Lotus is looking pretty quick Raj, 8 tenths faster than any other car in Jerez testing in the hands of Grosjean, i think when Kimi has a go he will be 10 seconds faster than anyone :D

This are for Season3 mate,
I have send it to you WC Drivers today.
When you guys have the trophys post a picture pls then all WC Drivers can see it.

Yes we drive 60 lap practice race today I hope we get some drivers today
 
What time will the practice race be?
 
In 1,40 hour start Q
 
EDIT: Good race guys, couldn't wait to grab a bite. Abit long for me in the slammed forward dining room table position, need to get a cockpit setup going. Made big inroads during the race on my lap times & learning the car handling. Went from upper 1:14s to low 1:12s. Hopefully I can quali within 2.5 sec of immortal, lol. I imagine a 1:10.1 for the pole lap on Sunday (Tokyo race this Sun I think?).
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Good race guys, couldn't wait to grab a bite. Abit long for me in the slammed forward dining room table position, need to get a cockpit setup going. Made big inroads during the race on my lap times & learning the car handling. Went from upper 1:14s to low 1:12s. Hopefully I can quali within 2.5 sec of immortal, lol. I imagine a 1:10.1 for the pole lap on Sunday (Tokyo race this Sun I think?).

Iam sure you make sunday podium rich?
 
Preseason Saturday mate?
 
I did soo much testing in Tokyo, that I am beginning to like this track.:lol::sly::rolleyes:

( NEVER thought to think that way...)
 
Tokyo Reverse is very nice much better than normal tokyo
 
after much consideration ive decided to join the tuned league :) 2 nights racing against you guys is hard work lol ;) but sign me up immortal m8...

not sure what team is available though, im happy in any
 
after much consideration ive decided to join the tuned league :) 2 nights racing against you guys is hard work lol ;) but sign me up immortal m8...

not sure what team is available though, im happy in any

Awesome to have you also here mate.
We check in pre season which team for you like for some others too.
 
Iam sure you make sunday podium rich?
I dont know if thats on the cards or not, I'll have to see if I can get my 5 month old puppy out of the room, along with other distractions. :sly:
 
They look awesome mate, now are those for season 4 or season 3??? I want the biggest one :sly: Are we having a practice race tonight??
Oh yeah, and that Lotus is looking pretty quick Raj, 8 tenths faster than any other car in Jerez testing in the hands of Grosjean, i think when Kimi has a go he will be 10 seconds faster than anyone :D

Yeah man, Lotus look quick. I'm sure RB are sandbagging though. In my opinion the FerrariF138 looks best. Mercedes should be up their too but their aero package doesn't look as advanced so far, hopefully they'll have decent upgrades throughout the season.
 
I hope Kimi wins the championship, but that's unlikely with so many in the hunt. Its become more like Nascar on road courses with so many different potential winners.

F1 cars this year performance wise will be like 2011 without the exhaust blown diffusers. The pole times will be fast like in 2011 but the races will last longer due to faster wear. I just wish they'd give the cars some ground effect to cut the lap times down & make F1 super fast like it was 2003-2006.
 
I will do a 60 Lap Training race- Tokyo reverse- tonight.(tuned)

At the usual race time.

(When the other guys will have their stock preseason race)

Feel free to join.​
 
Last edited:
Awesome I'll most likely be there.
 
Cool!
If he can handle the snow, akawhiterussian will be there also.
 
presume regular season starts next week? What tracks shall we use? Daytona Superspeedway would be fun. :sly:
 
We drive 3 Pre season races after this Season 4 start.
03.03 is the first Season4 Race
 
First Pre Season Race Tokyo reverse 60 Laps
10.02.2012
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race


For all new Drivers make sure you have add IMMORTALPILOT​
 
Rich S
I hope Kimi wins the championship, but that's unlikely with so many in the hunt. Its become more like Nascar on road courses with so many different potential winners.

F1 cars this year performance wise will be like 2011 without the exhaust blown diffusers. The pole times will be fast like in 2011 but the races will last longer due to faster wear. I just wish they'd give the cars some ground effect to cut the lap times down & make F1 super fast like it was 2003-2006.

I don't know if any of the Lotus drivers is unlikely to win the championship. They're looking pottery strong. Especially with Kimi ending the season with a win.

I agree with you them going super fast like years ago. That was mind boggling to try and keep track of them.

I hope I can make the race today but normal life sucks. :lol: Got a doctor app, do my taxes, return stuff blah blah blah but you know what's kick A.. I got a bike with a fairly big motor (for a bicycle) on it. I gotta fix that cause it gets just as much girls as my GSXR600 :lol:
 
Nice spaz, but everytime i hear of bikers, this is what comes to mind:

 
Bit of a blizzard just started outside, hopefully I dont DC. ;)
 
Last edited:
Bit of a blizzard just started outside, hopefully I dont DC. ;)

It's raining here, So ice later !

I hope my PS3 don't over heat usually it does in large race lobbies :nervous:

And whats going on hardly any EU player is online IP & Art are offline :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back