Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,660 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
MonSpaNur
You can not change the rules and make then applicable in retrospect.

I`m telling to both from a long time, about the need to have a rookies league to filter the drivers going into the main league.

That`s what i suggest:

At end of a season, the 8 first placed in the main league keep their place, the last 4 are out (to the rookie league if they wish) and the remain 4 will join the 12 first in the rookie league at a 3 races mini-league, to define the remain 8 positions in the main league for the next season.

I tried to get out of the way and, because I was looking into the mirror, I caught the corner of the wall where the track narrows.

I was thinking that, maybe do not was a good idea to make a break form the F10 and spend the last weeks driving WRC`s in the gravel and snow.
That`s why I stopped at the end of the lap.

@IMMORTAL, your brilliant idea to take me out of the next preseason race, only make things worst for me, because i need track time and you do not want me to get it.

I think IMMORTAL can make whatever rule he wants, when ever he wants.

Didn't you race all last season? If you need track time, there is a practice mode.

IMMORTAL just needs to be a Bernie and judge the person, like Ecclestone does applying teams, and decide whether or not they should be allowed. What better time than pre-season to do that?
IMMORTALPILOT
I dont like this ideas to complicated.
I like peirs idea or we make Monday-Friday a Q we need 3 or 4 stewards for this. The driver drive 10 lap race alone in a race and his fastes lap is his q time.Best 16 Drivers are allowed to drive race.
That an awesome idea. 👍
 
I like peirs idea or we make Monday-Friday a Q we need 3 or 4 stewards for this. The driver drive 10 lap race alone in a race and his fastes lap is his q time.Best 16 Drivers are allowed to drive race.

I kinda like that Monday-Friday q idea immortal. This is a much q style than the usual 20 mins we have for a race.
 
I think IMMORTAL can make whatever rule he wants, when ever he wants.

And you said that about...???

Didn't you race all last season? If you need track time, there is a practice mode.

After all this time, you are yet to discover the difference between practice in a empty track and racing in IMMORTAL`s series?
Maybe is because you only did a few races during all season.

IMMORTAL just needs to be a Bernie and judge the person, like Ecclestone does applying teams, and decide whether or not they should be allowed. What better time than pre-season to do that?

You said that about IMMORTAL`s idea to do not allow me to race in the next pre-season race?
If yes, why?
If not, why you said that in a answer to my post?

@ IMMORTAL
After 3 seasons, I do not accept to be subjected to a qualify in a race by race basis.
If is that the way you want to run this series, I withdraw my booking and I will book a entry (if you accept me) at every race I fancied.

And I think that you should have more respect to the drivers who filed yours lobby`s when you struggled to have 10 drivers at each race.
Initially you said that me, toolo4sno and bigtelxpfan97 are out of the next race, all not only guys that are with you from early days, but also they form a particular group inside your series who should have a permanent place not subjected to qualify`s:

RACE DIRECTOR: IMMORTALPILOT
VICE DIRECTOR: ArtMannn
Chief Designer: ArtMannn
Steward: toolo4sno
Steward: bigtexlpfan97
Steward: MonSpaNur
 
Last edited:
That place seems worse for a backmarker than Monaco. Watching behind you causes more problems than it solves. I did like the reverse configuration more, I think. That uphill section after the first turn is kind of fun. I'm just no good there in either direction. In fact I'm horrible at most of the high speed city courses.

The foward Tokyo is easier traffic wise in my humble opinion.
Tokyo is hard in the F10 because of that snap oversteer it has. :(

I love the idea of Formula 2. Using the F2007 on HARDS would be a great fun. Leyba08 could race, we'd cut distance by about 15 laps and I could finish not feeling like Christopher Reeves in my dining room chair.
 
The Q system sounds good...but:

...noticed the amount of time, a steward would have to sit watching "hotlaps" in a Lobby even with just 5 People? Not to mention the other drivers...

Why not do a Q-Race? The finishing position will count.
Check the race for fairness,take a pic of the finishing-screen , post it.
 
The Q system sounds good...but:

...noticed the amount of time, a steward would have to sit watching "hotlaps" in a Lobby even with just 5 People? Not to mention the other drivers...

Why not do a Q-Race? The finishing position will count.
Check the race for fairness,take a pic of the finishing-screen , post it.
I dont like the lap time method because A) it means I have to boot up my PS3 and connect it to the internet on days when I may be busy or unable too, and B) because the drivers with the best laps are not always the best in a long distance race,

ie. Reventon10 from 2011 whom us originals know oh so well. :sly:

That being said, using the lowest 3 finishers of a full distance race and adding them to a F2 series that is say, hosted by me or leyba 08 would be a great idea. Leyba could certainly put together an alternative series with the F2007, and I'm sure he would be willing to run it on racing mediums to make the car slightly off the pace of the fastest F10 drivers.
 
After all discussions there are two options left:

1.the last 3 drivers of each race are not allowed to participate in the next race. To be honest...how many times people quit when they have a problem iso trying to get finalized the race. We want to have hungry drivers....if you know what I mean. During the season the No. of drivers will decrease so that we finally reach a field of 16 drivers.

2.Super solution:Qualy from Monday thru Friday (when stewards are available times tba) each one driving 10 laps alone on the track....and the best time is the qualy time. (I did this once in GTRRL last year and it was exiting...you will see) We could test this kind of qualy at the last preseason race and then, of course, discuss upon it.
Nobody wants to make his own decisions.....but if we all are not able to take one about this matter....together with ARTMANN I will have to take a proper decision, taking into account all aspects of our discussion.

Waiting for your comments................
 
If you guys want them, I can post a zip file of all the raw banner files from last season.
That way you can swap names and flags around to address new drivers and teams whenever you want to. You will just need photoshop or Gimp to change the parts that require updating.
 
If you guys want them, I can post a zip file of all the raw banner files from last season.
That way you can swap names and flags around to address new drivers and teams whenever you want to. You will just need photoshop or Gimp to change the parts that require updating.

Can you send it to ArtMannn mate he have photoshop iam sure he can post it then with your files.
 
👍 I'll send him the files tomorrow.
 
As a driver I prefer the"super solution".
​
BTW: why are you guys are booting your Playstation?
I just switch it on and off.... :boggled: :confused:

And how did Aughablo managed to know he had the fastest lap just after the race? I had to leave the lobby, get to the replay,toggle all the way to the race result, and only then I could see the timings....:confused:
 
Last edited:
the manday-friday q works :)
we can also drive a 2 lobby q before race. a race steward in each lobby post q times in forum and the fastest 16 drive race in race lobby.
 
the manday-friday q works :)
we can also drive a 2 lobby q before race. a race steward in each lobby post q times in forum and the fastest 16 drive race in race lobby.

it's getting forward....👍
 
I will be joining next pre-seasons race, I am ok with every descision being made....
 
Nobody wants to make his own decisions.....but if we all are not able to take one about this matter....together with ARTMANN I will have to take a proper decision, taking into account all aspects of our discussion.

Waiting for your comments................

Mate, you must decide what you want, a top series, or a also run series with a top car.
You can not have both.

Any solution other than the one I put forward, is not a suitable solution for a top series.
If you accept any driver without trialed him in a feeder series, you do not have a top series, never forget that (try to book a entry in a real life F1 race, without prove yourself in the junior formulas, and wait the answer from the FIA).

Opening every race to any driver, will lead to never get rid of the crasher`s, blue flag blinds and rage kit`ers.
That guys should be kept out, for you to be able to claim that your series are a top series, like you think you have now, but you do not have at moment.


1.the last 3 drivers of each race are not allowed to participate in the next race.

What "last 3 drivers"?

The 16th, 15th and 14th, having finished the race or not?

Or the 3 last classified in the race?


2.Super solution:Qualy from Monday thru Friday (when stewards are available times tba) each one driving 10 laps alone on the track....and the best time is the qualy time.

What best time?
The total time?
Or the fastest lap?
 
Last edited:
netroy we must look which team for you.

I like peir idea very much also with his Friday idea we can test this.

will admit that idea of theory and very good, I must say I tried it and kept on the track are not competitive in this week I'll try the set-up trying to be on time can you tell me a time reference
 
58'000 is nice
 
In the 10 Laps the best Lap is the Q Time mon.
 
In the 10 Laps the best Lap is the Q Time mon.

So, you are trying to find the fastest guy in a lap, not in a long race.
Why your races have so many laps, you should run 1 lap races.
 
So, you are trying to find the fastest guy in a lap, not in a long race.
Why your races have so many laps, you should run 1 lap races.

I think you misunderstand. the 10 laps Immortal is talking about is just a Qualifying. A Q is always about best laptime.
In the race of course it is all about reaching the finish line first.
 
I think you misunderstand. the 10 laps Immortal is talking about is just a Qualifying. A Q is always about best laptime.
In the race of course it is all about reaching the finish line first.

Yes mon like Martin say.
 
I think you misunderstand. the 10 laps Immortal is talking about is just a Qualifying. A Q is always about best laptime.
In the race of course it is all about reaching the finish line first.

But with that system in place, i have slim chances to make it to the grid, i`m to slow.

The criteria should not only award the faster guys in a single lap, but also the best guys in a race and that surely would put me in the grid at every race.

Yes mon like Martin say.

If you want to have a strong field of 16 drivers (and by strong I mean not only fast guys, but guys who know to behave in a race), you must to work for it and have the courage to take the necessary steps to put in place a filter.

Keep the easy route of open the series to everyone who can manage a fast lap in the F10 (and nothing more that that) and you will end with a field of fast, bad behaving drivers, with their 1st corner shunts, unawareness of the surrounding traffic and blindness to lapping cars (you know what i mean, that`s just what you had in most of the races).
 
Last edited:
i'm sure immortal and art will make the right decisions, im down for anything tbh.
 
@ MonSpaNur
I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of this. In all the 3 seasons we have had, there has probably been only 2 or 3 races where we have had more than 16 drivers so it's not an issue until it happens again but now we're just trying to find a way to resolve the problem when it happens or if it happens again. As you mention in one of your earlier post that sometimes life happens, I for 1 would not be able to sit from monday to friday watching people qualify, that's also something to consider. I also for one know that there are less accidents at the front of the field than there are at the back, but having said that, this is no way to filter the faster from the slower drivers, its just a way to try and get 16 people in the room.
 
MonSpaNur
Mate, you must decide what you want, a top series, or a also run series with a top car.
You can not have both.

Any solution other than the one I put forward, is not a suitable solution for a top series.
If you accept any driver without trialed him in a feeder series, you do not have a top series, never forget that (try to book a entry in a real life F1 race, without prove yourself in the junior formulas, and wait the answer from the FIA).

Opening every race to any driver, will lead to never get rid of the crasher`s, blue flag blinds and rage kit`ers.
That guys should be kept out, for you to be able to claim that your series are a top series, like you think you have now, but you do not have at moment.

What "last 3 drivers"?

The 16th, 15th and 14th, having finished the race or not?

Or the 3 last classified in the race?

What best time?
The total time?
Or the fastest lap?

"Any solution than the one I put forward"
You need to stop.

MonSpaNur
And you said that about...???

After all this time, you are yet to discover the difference between practice in a empty track and racing in IMMORTAL`s series?
Maybe is because you only did a few races during all season.

You said that about IMMORTAL`s idea to do not allow me to race in the next pre-season race?
If yes, why?
If not, why you said that in a answer to my post?

@ IMMORTAL
After 3 seasons, I do not accept to be subjected to a qualify in a race by race basis.
If is that the way you want to run this series, I withdraw my booking and I will book a entry (if you accept me) at every race I fancied.

And I think that you should have more respect to the drivers who filed yours lobby`s when you struggled to have 10 drivers at each race.
Initially you said that me, toolo4sno and bigtelxpfan97 are out of the next race, all not only guys that are with you from early days, but also they form a particular group inside your series who should have a permanent place not subjected to qualify`s:

RACE DIRECTOR: IMMORTALPILOT
VICE DIRECTOR: ArtMannn
Chief Designer: ArtMannn
Steward: toolo4sno
Steward: bigtexlpfan97
Steward: MonSpaNur
I said that" about you complaining! Idioso!
I said nothing about IMMORTAL shouldn't let you race! Another reason why you should stop talking. "if yes""if no?" Where did you get that from? Don't get defensive against people who don't agree with you man. Grow up
 
58'000 is nice

:sly:

Now tell us what is good! ( just kidding... ;) )


I found a way setupwise to mimic that karting-cornering-style. :D

Scary at first, but then after some laps it`s much faster than the normal out-in-out-style. Nerver would have thought of that setup. But you guys forced me to....👍
 
But with that system in place, i have slim chances to make it to the grid, i`m to slow.

The criteria should not only award the faster guys in a single lap, but also the best guys in a race and that surely would put me in the grid at every race.



If you want to have a strong field of 16 drivers (and by strong I mean not only fast guys, but guys who know to behave in a race), you must to work for it and have the courage to take the necessary steps to put in place a filter.

Keep the easy route of open the series to everyone who can manage a fast lap in the F10 (and nothing more that that) and you will end with a field of fast, bad behaving drivers, with their 1st corner shunts, unawareness of the surrounding traffic and blindness to lapping cars (you know what i mean, that`s just what you had in most of the races).

I am doing some testing at ssr5 now, and I have to say that you Mon should get on the track and set some good laptimes. The only way to become better is pushing laps.
A driver who is setting very good times is the one who often cares most of driving a clean and fair race. Dont worry about the Q, it will be worked out perfectly in the end by Immortal and Artmann. Get on the track m8 :)
 
Nice one Raj, I am not complaining but how come Raj got his trophy before i got mine and yet i finished ahead of him in the championship??

20130212135021.jpg

When i first got the box i thought IMMORTAL had sent me a pair of Nike running shoes since i recently started doing some jogging. I was disappointed to find this inside:
20130212204612.jpg

Why is the Season 3 trophy smaller IMMORTAL? I thought Germany was the only country in the Eurozone that wasn't struggling? And yes, i am drinking beer all the time you judgmental 🤬

I was not participating in stock and tuned leauge pre-season race last sat/sunday because I was in Sweden watching the WRC championship.
Nice one Dahlzi, i know how you scandinavias are into your rallying, i like it too believe it not. Did you see you fellow countryman Ostberg and Mikkelsen up close and personal? I think they are young and very talented, but that other French Sebastian is also very good, it will be an exciting season with Loeb only doing 4 races. I bet you he will finish above some other drivers doing the entire season :lol:
 
"Any solution than the one I put forward"
You need to stop.


I said that" about you complaining! Idioso!
I said nothing about IMMORTAL shouldn't let you race! Another reason why you should stop talking. "if yes""if no?" Where did you get that from? Don't get defensive against people who don't agree with you man. Grow up

What you want?
You said a lot of words about me, but none makes any sense.
A total waste of time.
Follow your advice, shut up and come back only after growing up.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back