Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,662 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are 30 laps behind monspanur, then you are not trying to get racetime.

I was not participating in stock and tuned leauge pre-season race last sat/sunday because I was in Sweden watching the WRC championship.

I am in for next week of course :)

thanks Immortal for the trophy! I cant wait starting the new season alongside Rajhan in RedBull Racing!
 
hello immortal I want to run a small team my performance last night tell me 12 13 place then you decide which team insert myself Italian nationality weel trustmaster my psn netroy147 i hope see u soon
 
hello immortal I want to run a small team my performance last night tell me 12 13 place then you decide which team insert myself Italian nationality weel trustmaster my psn netroy147
 
Sorry to accuse you MonSpaNur. I shouldn't have said what I did in last post before checking the replay. You did indeed pull over just before the turn and caught the wall. My apologies.
 
So how many people do we actually have altogether that are competing? Because it would seem we have more than 16...but not enough to make a whole new league altogether.
 
maybe we can try to apply the 107,5% rule in SSR5 reverse , and see what happens ... if 18 or 20 guys are in the pace , then we can reduce to 105% ....
SSR5 (pace 58'000 - 107,5%> 1'02''***)
(pace 58'000 - 105%> 1'00'9**)
:)
 
nice to see you're back dahlzi .. WRC must have been great !
 
Mon and others you guys can drive.
This rule from peir start earlyst in SSR5 this weekend.
Ok netroy I have your sign up
 
Great race last night even though I had a few crashes / spin outs.
The improvised line up that caused late start was frustrating, and something was wrong when i lined up as 7 and started as second, but atleast i let you guys pass :dopey::dopey:
By the way, how do you check the replay from last night?:scared:
And Jb sorry my mistake.
Cbastjan
 
hello immortal I want to run a small team my performance last night tell me 12 13 place then you decide which team insert myself Italian nationality weel trustmaster my psn netroy147
 
I analyze my idea it's about pre season and if you like it also the championship.The first 12 drivers can race and the last for places will change from race to race,so always there will be 4 places for new drivers who want to race.And another one idea is on Friday we make a room with the 4 disqualified drivers from the last race plus 11 more(the 16th driver is the referee of the race who is from the 12 drivers for example immo,Dahlzi,artman.....)and from that race the first 4 drivers are qualifiying for the race on Sunday(with the referee 5 drivers).
 
nice to see you're back dahlzi .. WRC must have been great !

thanks aug, looking forward to fight against you guys in the champiosnhip again :)
 
maybe we can try to apply the 107,5% rule in SSR5 reverse , and see what happens ... if 18 or 20 guys are in the pace , then we can reduce to 105% ....
SSR5 (pace 58'000 - 107,5%> 1'02''***)
(pace 58'000 - 105%> 1'00'9**)

Think about this , it could be an easy way to sort out the 16 best .
 
netroy we must look which team for you.

I like peir idea very much also with his Friday idea we can test this.
 
netroy we must look which team for you.

I like peir idea very much also with his Friday idea we can test this.

You mean that I, a signed driver, will be subject to a pre-qualify to have a place in each race?
Not only the random drivers?

Sorry to accuse you MonSpaNur. I shouldn't have said what I did in last post before checking the replay. You did indeed pull over just before the turn and caught the wall. My apologies.

That`s ok mate, no worries.
 
Last edited:
I mean on a race p 13-16 dont are allowed to drive next race and new3 signed drivers can drive next race. Always in a race the last 3 must make in the next race a break.
 
I tried to get out of the way and, because I was looking into the mirror, I caught the corner of the wall where the track narrows.

That place seems worse for a backmarker than Monaco. Watching behind you causes more problems than it solves. I did like the reverse configuration more, I think. That uphill section after the first turn is kind of fun. I'm just no good there in either direction. In fact I'm horrible at most of the high speed city courses.
 
Well, we did try to get everyone to race in the same room but it seems people want the two rooms idea. Let me just say, however we are going to do it, we do not want to hear any complaints down the line about the quality of the racing or any issues that come up in room B. I am nearly positive that some people that came up with these ideas are the same ones that will complain about it.

Also, someone will need to keep tabs on the race results in the other room, so that the overall times can be checked to see what the final positions will be. So for example, someone might finish 4th in room A but the winner in room B has a less total time making them 4th overall thereby making 4th place in room B 5th overall.
 
Well, we did try to get everyone to race in the same room but it seems people want the two rooms idea. Let me just say, however we are going to do it, we do not want to hear any complaints down the line about the quality of the racing or any issues that come up in room B. I am nearly positive that some people that came up with these ideas are the same ones that will complain about it.

Also, someone will need to keep tabs on the race results in the other room, so that the overall times can be checked to see what the final positions will be. So for example, someone might finish 4th in room A but the winner in room B has a less total time making them 4th overall thereby making 4th place in room B 5th overall.

Mate, 2 rooms counting for the same race, is the most unfair way to go racing.
If you do it that way, I`m out of the series.

I can not understand why you and IMMORTAL refuse the idea of a second grade series, feeding the main series.
That way everybody`s drives and the main series have the top drivers.
If a guy never manage to reach the main series, we have nothing to complain... must up his game, simple has that.
 
two finals, A final and B final would be the best option I think. the B final should be driven some hours before the A-final sunday night. The B final should contain of all drivers who dont have a spot in the main event and the 4 badest drivers from last race. Then everyone without a spot have a chance to get to the final (the A-final will be the same as we drive now)
The best 4 drivers in the B-Final will receive the last 4 places in the A final.
If 16 drivers or less is signed up for the race, no B-final required.
 
Mate, 2 rooms counting for the same race, is the most unfair way to go racing.
If you do it that way, I`m out of the series.

I can not understand why you and IMMORTAL refuse the idea of a second grade series, feeding the main series.
That way everybody`s drives and the main series have the top drivers.
If a guy never manage to reach the main series, we have nothing to complain... must up his game, simple has that.
Ok, so what you are saying is that you want the second room to be its own Championship and have nothing to do with the first room?

So what will determine who starts in Room B then and when will they get to room A?

Maybe i am misunderstanding what the suggestions are :boggled:

Also, those were just my suggestions its not set in stone, ultimately IMMORTAL will decide what to do.
 
Having two room's seem to be a little to complicated atm , I think the smart thing to do is wait and see how the next race turns out before we decide on how the season should be run.
Also if two rooms is something you guy's do decide on doing dont forget that a B room later might dwindle in participants say if only three people show it would pretty boring.

I like Aug's idea of basically having to Qualify in a top 16th spot to be able to race at all.

Also Mon's idea of a lower series works very well also and actually the Stock league sort of does fit that description.
 
Yes Guys lets wait and see how SSR5 works.
 
Having two room's seem to be a little to complicated atm , I think the smart thing to do is wait and see how the next race turns out before we decide on how the season should be run.
Also if two rooms is something you guy's do decide on doing dont forget that a B room later might dwindle in participants say if only three people show it would pretty boring.

I like Aug's idea of basically having to Qualify in a top 16th spot to be able to race at all.

Also Mon's idea of a lower series works very well also and actually the Stock league sort of does fit that description.

I'm not sure how I feel on the split two room idea. Having your rivals of equal ability in a another room that you can't battle with is no good. The battles are the only reason I come. Lapping with no traffic is boring, which is why I'm not very practiced. I don't think 16+ drivers will be a problem every week.

Mon's idea of a lower B league makes more sense. To do that there should be some prequalifying happening during free practice. Immortal, and others can keep an eye on the slowest runners. They'll get some kind of notification. Slower runners (me included on some tracks) should show up early during Sunday free practice and get a decent time in. Likely, the B room will have fewer than 5 guys; so that won't be fun. That said, Mosolman's F1 Series had 5-7 guys finish on a good night.

Having the slower runners in the B room will help keep competition levels where they should be, and minimize backmarker issues.
 
Ok, so what you are saying is that you want the second room to be its own Championship and have nothing to do with the first room?

So what will determine who starts in Room B then and when will they get to room A?

Maybe i am misunderstanding what the suggestions are :boggled:

Also, those were just my suggestions its not set in stone, ultimately IMMORTAL will decide what to do.

Mate, I talked with you and IMMORTAL about this issue at the middle of the second season.
At that time i said that you should write the regulations in a way to solve this problem if it appears.
You opted to get in the middle of the mess to wake and take note of the issue.

Now, maybe you should to do nothing, act like you always did and give priority to the signed drivers.

Or, alternatively, take a step back, cancel the bookings and rewrite the regulations.

I would prefer the second option.

My suggestion for the regulations, is:

At the end of the season, the first 6 drivers in the main and the 3 first in the second grade championships are automatically qualified for the next season.

Than will be run a mini series of 3 races, with the remaining 10 drivers of the main championship and the drivers placed 4th to 9th in he second grade championship, to qualify the drivers for the remaining places.

The second grade championship will be raced by the drivers who do not qualify for the main championship and all new drivers.

At this stage when we did not have drivers enough to fill a decent second lobby, i would suggest to limit the main championship to 12 drivers.
 
Because there will be a lot of drivers and Immortal will be in a dificult place either he will have to take out someone of the room,so someone else enters the room etc,the most right and realistic i think is to have the first 12 drivers from the last race directly to the race of Sunday,and the 4 last drivers of the last race with all drivers are interested on racing on Sunday,could claim the ticket to the 16 better drivers on Sunday.This way will all be satisfyied because their qualifications will depend only on their capabilities.This race could have half of the normal rounds and be done either some hours earlier on Sunday,either on Friday.The only problem if you can say it is a problem is tha someone of the 12th of Sunday to control the pre-qualifying room for typical reasons.
 
Since we are talking, can we discuss starting on time? Getting a complete understanding of the starting time helps too. For US drivers qualifying is supposed to start at 5PM Eastern. It generally starts 15-20m after that. Yesterday was an anomaly.

We need to start the 5 lap prerace at 15 min to the hour, and have the qualifying room open at the hour or close to.
 
Having the slower runners in the B room will help keep competition levels where they should be, and minimize backmarker issues.
That's the way i'd see it done.
regulations.

I would prefer the second option.

My suggestion for the regulations, is:

At the end of the season, the first 6 drivers in the main and the 3 first in the second grade championships are automatically qualified for the next season.

Than will be run a mini series of 3 races, with the remaining 10 drivers of the main championship and the drivers placed 4th to 9th in he second grade championship, to qualify the drivers for the remaining places.

The second grade championship will be raced by the drivers who do not qualify for the main championship and all new drivers.

At this stage when we did not have drivers enough to fill a decent second lobby, i would suggest to limit the main championship to 12 drivers.

That's a complex stratedgy .

Limiting the main room through a quali session though could work.
 
I dont like this ideas to complicated.
I like peirs idea or we make Monday-Friday a Q we need 3 or 4 stewards for this. The driver drive 10 lap race alone in a race and his fastes lap is his q time.Best 16 Drivers are allowed to drive race.
 
I dont like this ideas to complicated.
I like peirs idea or we make Monday-Friday a Q we need 3 or 4 stewards for this. The driver drive 10 lap race alone in a race and his fastes lap is his q time.Best 16 Drivers are allowed to drive race.

Mate, to complicated is to do qualifying laps from Monday to Friday during all season.

Define the drivers of two championships at the start of the season is the simple way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back