Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Nice set Jaden they are all pretty good but my fav is Feel the Earth Move. Very expressive. 👍

Oh 🤬, those are some epic shots! Really, really great! Especially the first Beetle shot along with the 370Z one.

Beautiful set Jaden! Great work, "Hold Your Breath", "Feel The Earth Move", "Swept Away", "Let The Sky Fall" and "Face It All" are my faves. 👍

Thanks NB! I particularly like "Let The Sky Fall" the most myself.

This is my list of awesomeness! :drool:👍 Nice one, Jaden!

Good luck in college! :cheers:
I'm finishing my freshman year tomorrow! :sly:

Thanks Justin, it's starting to get real tough though. :guilty:

Very beautiful work as usual Jaden :) (and as usual too i love your titles)
My personnal favorites are : "Hold Your Breath" ; "Feel The Earth Move" ; "So Overdue" ; "Swept Away" ; "We Will Stand Tall" :)

Thanks Jeremy! Appreciate your constant support!

That's one awesome set Jaden! :drool: Every photo is absolutely brilliant! :bowdown:

Thanks Nato! Cheers. :cheers:

Even though it's not what I expected, it's still a damn classy and awesome looking set.
Typical Jaden Stuff really :sly:

Haha, thanks Sir Nurb!

Breathtakingly beautiful set, Jaden. My favourite shots are #1, #3, #5, #11, #12 and #14. Amazing, as usual. 👍 👍 👍

Thanks Nenad. Glad you liked them.

Apart from the Audi shot, they're awesome :)

Thanks Y00PAY!

GPR
Nice set Jaden they are all pretty good but my fav is Feel the Earth Move. Very expressive. 👍

Thanks GPR, that shot was a little troublesome, I didn't really know what to do with it as there was quite a few problems to it, then B/W just kinda ironed out all the kinks. :sly:

Oh 🤬, those are some epic shots! Really, really great! Especially the first Beetle shot along with the 370Z one.

Thanks Fysho!

Let the sky fall :drool: :drool: :drool: x 829 billions
Amazing set Jaden !

Wipe up x 829 billions. Thanks Ilya!

Yep...brilliant set mate.

Appreciate the support, lee. :)

GPR
Prospekt, Retrofunkt and Blitzgeist are very nice. Great works as always Jaden. 👍

I've got exacltly the same fav' :)
Really love the toning and the composition of the Z28 shots. And great edit work, very artistic, in the Blitzgeist one.
Glad you've come back with some new stuff, Jaden.

Really liking the darker tones in this set, Jaden. While every shot has been well-edited, my personal favourite must be the last one. 👍

Amazing sets of photos man! I absolutely am fond of the last one entitled Blitzgeist... adore how the gleams look flowing out of the headlights :)

Amazing set. Editing is great as always.After I saw the "Prospekt" the feeling that I want to do something that is at least a little bit as awesome as the "Prospekt" doesn't leave me. Fantastic greenish/greyish tones.

:drool: x 829 billions:)

Prospekt, Sweeper, Retrofunkt and Blitzgeist are my fave, Jaden! :drool:

Thanks Justin! Glad you liked them.

Beautiful set, Blitzgeist is absolute fave.

Thanks NB!

Hangar ones are awesome... :)
Excellent job on the Blitzgeist ... :)

Thanks Y00PAY!

GPR
Prospekt, Retrofunkt and Blitzgeist are very nice. Great works as always Jaden. 👍

Thanks GPR, and for helping me quite a bit in 3.0, I really do appreciate it. :)

Beautiful pictures, brilliant editing skills, artistic kind of work, the way I like.

Thanks HaerBev!

Fantastic stuff! 👍

Thanks theRealMeyer!

I've got exacltly the same fav' :)
Really love the toning and the composition of the Z28 shots. And great edit work, very artistic, in the Blitzgeist one.
Glad you've come back with some new stuff, Jaden.

The toning in the Z28 shots was a big bitch to go about. I took it waaay too dark and if you view it large, has a HUGE amount of artifacts. :P

Thanks Jeremy!

Really liking the darker tones in this set, Jaden. While every shot has been well-edited, my personal favourite must be the last one. 👍

Thanks Nenad! I really like Blitzgeist myself too. :D

Amazing sets of photos man! I absolutely am fond of the last one entitled Blitzgeist... adore how the gleams look flowing out of the headlights :)

Thanks YellowBird23!

Gorgeous, Taiga!
Extremely awesome, I love it! 👍:drool:

Thanks MM!

Amazing set. Editing is great as always.After I saw the "Prospekt" the feeling that I want to do something that is at least a little bit as awesome as the "Prospekt" doesn't leave me. Fantastic greenish/greyish tones.

:drool: x 829 billions:)

Thanks Ilya! Your work leaves me the exact same feeling as you've described, you've been such an inspiration to me and I do really appreciate that. :)

Great edits, love the Camaro ones and the Blitz!

Thanks GTracer!

Loving the set, Taiga, especially the Camaro ones!:drool:

Thanks SM!

Awesome, 1,5 & 9 are my favs. Great compositions, light and toning with good use of light leaks/gradients.

Always quality stuff from you Jaden. 👍

GPR
Awesome, 1,5 & 9 are my favs. Great compositions, light and toning with good use of light leaks/gradients.

Always quality stuff from you Jaden. 👍

As often, GPR has said all. You've used light leaks with subtlety and it produces great results. And your tunnel shots are, once more, superb. Great work Jaden !

My personal favourites are pictures #5, #8 and #9. The tones are spot on in all of them. Furthermore, the lighting is exceptionally good and acts as a key feature. I can't find any flaws when it comes to the set as a whole, but these three pictures really stood out from the rest for me. :)

Back