Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Wow, I really like shot 2 and 4. Nice angles and compositions all around though. My only crit is the over exposure of parts of the clouds. But it's only minor. 👍

Fantastic set, Jaden. My personal favourite is picture #2 due to the lighting and composition, but let me say one thing: all of these shots are great! 👍

Love that second shot, Jaden! :drool:

Also, thanks for giving me another song in my iPod. ;)

Thanks Jus. This song just sets the mood right. And I'm really loving it.

I like the one with the SLS.

Well unfortunately there's only a set of them. I realised, this is the first set of the SLS I've done. Thanks Fysho!

^+1 the one with the SLS is good. Nero is great too

Thanks nissanfanatic. And yes, Nero is awesome.

Once again I am amazed. Lovely shots Jaden :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Ilya, couldn't say any less the same about you.

SVX
Still being your awesome self I see! Glad to see the quality hasn't got worse, but really got even better! Keep it up man. :)

Thanks Josh. Still keeping the art alive in here!

Nice shots, the dull color on the SLS kind of helps to tell the story! Well done! :)

Thanks GTracer! That's the SLS I've entered in GT Global, hope to race with you soon.

Beautiful edits as always, Taiga. :)

Thanks Crow, appreciate it.

Oh my. Your whole set is splendid, but your second shot is :drool::drool:

Thanks. That second shot is my favourite as well, I'm really liking it. ;)

GPR
Wow, I really like shot 2 and 4. Nice angles and compositions all around though. My only crit is the over exposure of parts of the clouds. But it's only minor. 👍

Thanks GPR. I was thinking about that as well, and about the messed up sky in the first shot. Oops. :P

Fantastic set, Jaden. My personal favourite is picture #2 due to the lighting and composition, but let me say one thing: all of these shots are great! 👍

Thanks Nenad. My favourite's 2 too. Appreciate the support.

Preview of the next:

Less Becomes More: Tail Pipes & Rear Lights

Interesting shot, Jaden. I'm really liking the shadowing and the lighting - everything looks smooth and clean. The paint fits very well, too. Two things I'm not a huge fan of are composition and noise. I know that you wanted to emphasize the exhaust pipes and rear lights, but I feel that it could've been done differently, in a more interesting way. On the other hand, this is a preview and thus it's all fine. 👍

Thanks Nenad, appreciate the feedback, but the theme I was going for was minimalism and that was just the title. :sly:

Less Becomes More

It's the little things that make life perfect.
Part of Minimalism: Less

LessBecomesMore21May.png

Really liking this set! 👍 I think you've nailed the tones, setting up a great cohesive mood thoughout. :drool: :)

Yes, this is brilliant, some kind of pics I'm unable to create, I must tell you that you are in my top five Gt5 photographer.

One word will be another minimalism example: Bravo !!

Sunset Firebolt is really a brilliant edit once more Jaden 👍 👍 But the pic is not only great by the editing work, it has also a great composition and a beautiful light.
Love your "Scarlet Embodiment" set. Especially the two delta pics and the lambo one.
Won't you be there is also really good. The first two pics are superb with a great light.
And that set you've done is awesome, I agree with George about the harmonizing of greens. Love the light and the composition of most of these shots. Brilliant work again 👍

Really liking this set! 👍 I think you've nailed the tones, setting up a great cohesive mood thoughout. :drool: :)

Thanks Nato, appreciate it. :)

Love this set, the details you have shown are awesome. Great job! ;)👍

Thanks NB!

Lovely set. Very well thought-out and interesting shots. My personal favourites are pictures #4 and #5. 👍

Thanks GTR. My favourites in the set's the first and second.

Great stuff, Jaden.👍 Really liking the minimalism and subtlety of the set.:drool:

Thanks SM! Glad the effect was achieved. :)

Amazing ! Dig the color combination though 👍

Thanls el fayce! Green does look good on the Evo, doesn't it? :)

Yes, this is brilliant, some kind of pics I'm unable to create, I must tell you that you are in my top five Gt5 photographer.

One word will be another minimalism example: Bravo !!

Thanks HaerBev. That's a tall praise and I must admit that makes me really happy. :D Appreciate it.

GPR
Great harmonizing of greens. I like shots 3&4 the most. 👍

Thanks GPR. I really do like how the greens complement each other.

Sunset Firebolt is really a brilliant edit once more Jaden 👍 👍 But the pic is not only great by the editing work, it has also a great composition and a beautiful light.
Love your "Scarlet Embodiment" set. Especially the two delta pics and the lambo one.
Won't you be there is also really good. The first two pics are superb with a great light.
And that set you've done is awesome, I agree with George about the harmonizing of greens. Love the light and the composition of most of these shots. Brilliant work again 👍

Thanks for looking at all these, Jeremy. Really appreciate the support. Though the photo for Sunset Firebolt is credited to GFWilliams. :)

The tones are excellent work, Jaden! :drool:
I know green isn't my color, but you make it seem more attractive! :lol:👍

Fabulous work for all of the recent pictures. Light editing can create astonishing work. 👍

Thanks guys, here's the set: :)

Escaping Reality

Escaping Abyss

Flashpoint

Blinded Direction

Chasing Dreams

Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Too cold for angels to fly,
Too bright for dreams to die.

Amen to that, Jaden! :drool:👍

The mood give me the chills! (in a good way!)

The atmosphere you went for this time around is mind-blowing! Loving the varying compositions and the lighting. 👍

Amen to that, Jaden! :drool:👍

The mood give me the chills! (in a good way!)

Thanks Justin. The main theme's the mood here and I really love the set.

Awesome foggy photos. Love the atmosphere!

Thanks Lee! I love the atmosphere myself too.

The atmosphere you went for this time around is mind-blowing! Loving the varying compositions and the lighting. 👍

Thanks Nenad. The white lighting was actually a mistake for the first picture but then it looked good and stuck on. :)

^+1
I am Amazed with This Set :drool:

Thanks el fayce, appreciate it.

[...]

Thanks Nenad. The white lighting was actually a mistake for the first picture but then it looked good and stuck on. :)

[...]
It's quite nice when unintended effects improve an image, isn't it? I'm really glad that you were able to keep the colour banding to a minimum - makes every shot so much better. :)

Fantastic atmosphere and the shots are great too to provide a very pleasant viewing experience - this set totally lived up to my (high) expectations - thanks! :) 👍

Back