GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I don't know, these GT6 interior videos give me a weird sensation. Supension seems so soft, yet the camera is so stiff.

I am back and i upload tomorrow more gt6 videos with the Bilstein R8
I hope the videos will not be deleted for example from Sport1 ( a german tv channel) ore from gran turismo

I hope the videos will not be deleted for example from Sport1 ( a german tv channel) ore from gran turismo
Nah I don't think sport 1 cares if you upload those scenes. And PD/Sony even installed playable GT6 (audi R8 demo version) demos for the spectators. So basically everybody can play and film it as it was the case for the silverstone event.

I don't know, these GT6 interior videos give me a weird sensation. Supension seems so soft, yet the camera is so stiff.
It doesn't look too soft at least.
Damn, first I couldn't even tell if it's real or game, I'm serious.

Looking forward to it 👍 Don't worry about the videos getting deleted btw.

How would you rate the physics compared to Forza 4 and/or a pc racing sim by the way Saidur.

Also were the pop ups helpful or just basic hit the apex slow in fast out stuff?

and how was Manual +clutch driving?
I like the driving much more than any driving game I played so far. Anyway here is link to pCARS lap I just did for anyone who wants to see in similar kind of car. More info on YouTube. I will link to it instead of embedding as it is not GT6 footage: Link

Also there was no way to drive with clutch as no H-Shifter.

I like the driving much more than any driving game I played so far. Anyway here is link to pCARS lap I just did for anyone who wants to see in similar kind of car. More info on YouTube. I will link to it instead of embedding as it is not GT6 footage: Link

Also there was no way to drive with clutch as no H-Shifter.

:drool: :drool: :drool: Thanks for your answers.

Did you manage to play with the Quattro?

He's at the eifel?

Jordan I want R8 gameplay, NOOOOOWWWW!!!

:P
Well he has headed back to the hotel he is staying at. Hopely he manages to get some footage tomorrow.

:drool: :drool: :drool: Thanks for your answers.

Did you manage to play with the Quattro?
No problem.

I didn't manage to play with the Quattro S1 Rally Car although looking forward to trying it out in demo. Hopefully they make rollovers more realistic in GT6. I remember seeing this, Michael's facial impression was funny to see: Link

I was at the "Ring" on saturday, and we were pretty much everywhere, where is the place where you can play GT6 Demo? Because I haven´t seen it anywhere, there only was a boof from ADAC with rigs. But that was GT5, I played it!

I was at the "Ring" on saturday, and we were pretty much everywhere, where is the place where you can play GT6 Demo? Because I haven´t seen it anywhere, there only was a boof from ADAC with rigs. But that was GT5, I played it!
Ring Boulevard (durchgehende attraktionen)
http://www.nuerburgring.de/?id=4147

nuerburgring-ring-boulevard-f9.jpg

Back