GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
It's the last year winning car , wonder if ther's more of them. Great suspension work btw!

Agreed on that! Holy crap that was just impressive and life like! :eek: No wonder Eurogamer compared GT6 to rFactor and GTR2, and those games are said to be PC sims. :D

Imo, GT6 will be the best game for consoles of the year thanks to its new physics. Congratz to PD. 👍

So the Audi R8 LMS gets premiumized ,looks like the new additions to GTPSP will now likely be all premium.SO premium Veyron.

Das war fantastich

So the Audi R8 LMS gets premiumized ,looks like the new additions to GTPSP will now likely be all premium.SO premium Veyron.

Das war fantastich

it's not a premiumized standard though, it's a "new" model. The GT5 models are from 2009, this is a 2012 version. So you can be sure the standard ones will be retained (as either standard or premium), creating another near-dupe.

Das war fantastich
Das ist fantastisch! (That's fantastic)

Forgive my smartassness :P

Hmm....just saw this in a Japanese website. Did we already know that this would be the cover art? or is this just photoshop?

20130518_473072.jpg

Damn that video looked real good! I Can't wait for the demo!

I know what you mean. I can't tell you how easily I got tricked into thinking that video was real, but was GT6 all along. ;)

@Yui-san I really hope that'll be the cover. Has that GT1 feeling to it. :) But no, I'm sure it isn't photoshoped.... I think... lol :lol:

EDIT: The only person who saw the cover is Jordan. :)

Last edited:
it's not a premiumized standard though, it's a "new" model. The GT5 models are from 2009, this is a 2012 version. So you can be sure the standard ones will be retained (as either standard or premium), creating another near-dupe.
Oh so are they not the same car then?
Interesting if we get other liveries for it then.
Das ist fantastisch! (That's fantastic)

Forgive my smartassness :P

Isn't war past tense for ist? (forgive my nooby german)

Just in case you guys speak no german, at the end they say that they'll bring more track commentaries. So expect more videos (just hope there's somebody who records them).

LOL also ich spreche deutsch und ich habe auch das video hochgeladen und werde morgen weitere gt6 videos dieser art hochladen (-:

LOL also ich spreche deutsch und ich habe auch das video hochgeladen und werde morgen weitere gt6 videos dieser art hochladen (-:
I see, your psn-id and youtube acc have the same name. I'd respond in german, but "sadly" this is an english forum. :)

Can't wait for more uploads.

I just hope some other dude can film how he plays the gt6 demo there. They have demos just as in silverstone this week.

Back