GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Am I the only that has noticed just how little gameplay video came out of this event. It seems like the press got an hour with GT6 and that is it. Nobody thought to try the SLS GT3 and take a video of it?

Well it's hardly a revelation, there is no way on earth the next GT game will be on PS3. GT7 was pretty much confirmed on PS4 the day GT5 finally released.

I think he meant that it won't be GT6 since the web seems to think that there will be a PS4 version of GT6, but in the video Kaz mentions that it'll probably be GT7 instead, which is what I hoped for. If I've played GT6 through death, I don't want the PS4 version to be same thing with the same menu or layout, even if it's going to have much beautiful graphics. Every new GT game has that fresh feeling of the interface, and it's one of the things I enjoy in a new GT game.

The video is owned by PD/Sony, You're basically saying that there should be one uploader of the GT6 Debut Trailer? all others are Copying? Nice try but eh...no.

I also have written permission to upload the video.

You said the video was new, it was not. That's all. Although now you mention it yes, copying is exactly what you're doing. You didn't create the video and it was already on Youtube. I never understand why people feel the need to re-upload videos from popular channels onto their own, creating several dupes.

Who do you have written permission from?

Emet_PL
So.. it's 3-4 days from the event and no more gameplay videos? Nothing with Quattro, Countach and other new cars?

I'm actually surprised with that aswell,the only video we got was a KTM lap

Here's an interesting video I found while searching for Nurburgring 24h vids:

Last edited by a moderator:
So.. it's 3-4 days from the event and no more gameplay videos? Nothing with Quattro, Countach and other new cars?

If they did, people here are going to be "whining about there engine SOOOoounds".... :rolleyes:

Than they'll post comparisons of real cars and in game cars than whine about that too. :grumpy:

I hope they don't, because the complainers will have more stuff to compain about.....

You said the video was new, it was not. That's all. Although now you mention it yes, copying is exactly what you're doing. You didn't create the video and it was already on Youtube. I never understand why people feel the need to re-upload videos from popular channels onto their own, creating several dupes.

Who do you have written permission from?
Its actually normal for people to upload videos to multiple channels when the creator of the original content wants the video to receive alot of views.

LEH
Here's an interesting video I found while searching for Nurburgring 24h vids:

:drool: I thought that was real.Anybody can translate.It looks like they were talking about the gps feature...Plus we got a new car confirmed premium.
It's just a commentary on how they drive the section Flugplatz to Adenauer Forst (the one showed in the video).

Ahh you know the usual stuff: shifts, track conditions, what to look for, what's special, when to brake, speed, etc.

Nothing GPS related.

EDIT: 24h Nürburgring fringe events:

From the official Nürburgring website http://www.nuerburgring.de/?id=4147
Durchgehende Attraktionen Continous Attractions

Besondere Attraktionen Special Attractions bieten u. a. Gran Turismo (PlayStation Audi R8 LMS Racing Simulator), SIKU (SIKU Racing Rennbahn) und Falken (Hau den Lukas, Carrera-Bahn, Foto-Box und Ausstellung Streetart-Kunstwerk)

Damn it looks great!!!!
Video is definitely no fake, that's GT6.

The Audi is awesome!

News for Jordan?

Back