MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
I've yet to see anything from you I haven't liked. Incredible work. Your lady is looking good as well. :cheers:

How much of this is learned and how much just raw talent would you say?

Lovely editing job, it gives the photo a very pure look. Also, the composition is excellent.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I love the Challenger shot, has an eerie feeling to it.

Very well done. ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I like the simplicity of that shot. The blue tint is a nice touch. You did a spot on job of cleaning it up. Cool shot!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Awesome Madrid shot :)
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

9e5cd32b_Sunglasses-shocked-reaction.gif

Quick...yet...beautiful, Lee.
I love Don Johnson so that Gif makes me slightly tingle!

And another awesome photo!
I like everything - composition, colors, cleanliness of the image - perfect ๐Ÿ‘ :drool:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

In 5 minutes you manage to do what I haven't been able to achieve in 2 years. :lol: No really, everything in this gallery is just that good! Your not 5 minute edits (full on edits) are even better, to the point where my brain exploded and leaked out of my ear and onto the floor. :bowdown: ๐Ÿ‘
Very very kind. Thanks a lot. I'm glad you like my stuff. ๐Ÿ‘

I've yet to see anything from you I haven't liked. Incredible work. Your lady is looking good as well. :cheers:

How much of this is learned and how much just raw talent would you say?
Thanks a lot mate. Kind words. Michelle says thanks too!

It's 100% pure talent! hehe, no it's the same as everything really, lots of practice and lots of mistakes.

I've always been arty, ever since i remember and because of all those years drawing and creating i've built up lots of experience.

For every good shot i produce there are many that are dreadful and compared to some on here and millions around the world i'm crap!

The best way to improve is to have a crack at tutorials and to replicate a picture you like, that way you can see the proccess the artist went through then you can use what you've learnt on your own work.

๐Ÿ‘

Definately a great photo! ๐Ÿ‘ As some already pointed out, the composition is very nice and toning vise it's great too! :)

Silence Followed By A Deafening Roar
clicky clicky = biggy biggy

Well this quick edit was an attempt at some sort of cinematic style photo...i failed as usual!

I like it. It has a great cinematic feel to it. ๐Ÿ‘

Not to mention it would make a great background. :lol:๐Ÿ‘

Lovely tones Lee. It looks quite dramatic, I don't think you've failed at all. Although I do get more of a Ad feel than film feel from it. Still very good piece. ๐Ÿ‘

I like it. It has a great cinematic feel to it. ๐Ÿ‘

Not to mention it would make a great background. :lol:๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

GPR
Lovely tones Lee. It looks quite dramatic, I don't think you've failed at all. Although I do get more of a Ad feel than film feel from it. Still very good piece. ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks a lot mate ๐Ÿ‘

That is cinematic, alright! :drool:

Done! :sly:
๐Ÿ‘

Fab shot:eek:
Love the Paul Gilbert reference too:tup: (that's if you were referring to Gilbert of course:lol:)
My favourtie Guitarist! ๐Ÿ‘

Awesome edit on the F1, added you on FB also.

;)
๐Ÿ‘

sent a FR.. :) Zachary Smith

Also.. I love the cinematic feel
๐Ÿ‘

FR sent! And great photo too! :)
๐Ÿ‘

Geez, my mind refuses to unlock that far. I'm still in love with the sky in 'Deafening Roar'. I did not get to the car yet.๐Ÿ‘

You are very talented, and I stand in awe of your abilities.

Masterful shot, You covered heavens & earths, and all in
between. Again.

I love that shot, and lust this gallery. It's nice in here.

Don't be so hard on yourself. At least you're not me.:) (Artistically)

Sweet shot man! Great sense of mood, toning is spot on, and the slight tilt makes the centered composition compelling. Me Like! ๐Ÿ‘

Really love "the fog" and "Madrid". The fog seems real, great edit work on it.
As usual a great work on composition in your last two Ferrari F1 work ๐Ÿ‘

Agree with GPR, I don't think you've failed it. Love the sense of motion. ๐Ÿ‘
Great work as usual :drool:

Geez, my mind refuses to unlock that far. I'm still in love with the sky in 'Deafening Roar'. I did not get to the car yet.๐Ÿ‘

You are very talented, and I stand in awe of your abilities.

Masterful shot, You covered heavens & earths, and all in
between. Again.

I love that shot, and lust this gallery. It's nice in here.

Don't be so hard on yourself. At least you're not me.:) (Artistically)

Sweet shot man! Great sense of mood, toning is spot on, and the slight tilt makes the centered composition compelling. Me Like! ๐Ÿ‘

Really love "the fog" and "Madrid". The fog seems real, great edit work on it.
As usual a great work on composition in your last two Ferrari F1 work ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for all the kind words. You're all way too kind ๐Ÿ‘

When Dream And Day Unite

I love creating light. There is something amazing about a perfect and colourful scene and it's something i've done a lot of.

So, in order to bore you some more i decided to have a go with more of an ethereal atmosphere with plenty of dust, pollen, sun, haze and a car clipping the grassy apex included.

The original shot was rubbish, very dark and lots of classic GT5 banding and jaggies but after a couple of hours this is the result.

FOOM!

๐Ÿ‘

:drool: Greatness right there, you are one of those photgraphers who can tell a story in just one shot. (unlike me :D)

Great shot Lee - love the tones and mood. The autumnal feel is great and the lighting is sublime. Excellent work. ๐Ÿ‘

Wow, just wow. :drool: I love the colours, the light and dreamy atmosphere to it. Very smooth all over. As always fantastic work Lee, very artistic, great editing and enhancement of light. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

How to enhance a picture like a master ? Be Lee, and a crappy shot will become an heavenly artistic masterpiece. These are the Harlequin acid drop colors. Yummy is the word. ๐Ÿ‘

Back