Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
They're all nice shots. The fog/light effect really creates an interesting atmosphere and the muted pallet of colour works well. Plus some nice and interesting compositions, all in all well done Jaden, I quite like them.

My favs are 2 & 5. 👍

It's quite nice when unintended effects improve an image, isn't it? I'm really glad that you were able to keep the colour banding to a minimum - makes every shot so much better. :)

You got that right. Sometimes playing around with the settings and accidentally leaving something on just makes me just go, "daaaaaaamn" in my head when it looks good. The artifacts in each photo was a bitch to deal with though.

Fantastic atmosphere and the shots are great too to provide a very pleasant viewing experience - this set totally lived up to my (high) expectations - thanks! :) 👍

Thanks Nato, glad to have lived up to your expectations, haha! :)

GPR
They're all nice shots. The fog/light effect really creates an interesting atmosphere and the muted pallet of colour works well. Plus some nice and interesting compositions, all in all well done Jaden, I quite like them.

My favs are 2 & 5. 👍

Thanks GPR. I personally prefer muted tones and dark atmospheres to everything though. I don't know, but it just feels better. :)

The mood in this set incredibly good! ;)👍)

Thanks NB, appreciate it!

Light My Fire REDUX

Are you ready to ignite the flames once again?
"Remake" of the old Light My Fire in the 1-year anniversary set.

Preview of the next set:

Really love the fog effect on your previous set Justin, a superb work on mood on these pics 👍
And "Light my fire" is awesome with a splendid edit work on it 👍

Thanks guys ^

Greyhound

One

Leave The World Behind

How Soon Is Now

Reach Out

Miami 2 Ibiza

Silvia

Bitchslap

In The Air

I Found U

Greyhound

3 hounds. 3 cars. 3 shiny things chasing a dream.
ft. ShaolinMasta (Enzo) & NBDESIGNZ (SLR)

Excellent foggyy Spa pictures, dark oppressive mood, Love it ! "Light my Fire" is greatly edited, looks a bit like a painting, it kick ass ! Again the SSRX set is filld with an heavenly etheral spirit, toning and lighting. Bravo Taiga 👍

Nice set once more, Jaden! :drool:👍

I'm liking "Reach Out" and "How Soon Is Now"!
(Say? Are the titles based on Swedish House Mafia tracks :sly:)

Once more this is a very original set that you've given us Jaden. With a superb light, some original compositions and most of all a strong atmosphere 👍

Excellent foggyy Spa pictures, dark oppressive mood, Love it ! "Light my Fire" is greatly edited, looks a bit like a painting, it kick ass ! Again the SSRX set is filld with an heavenly etheral spirit, toning and lighting. Bravo Taiga 👍

Thanks HaerBev. Appreciate the high praise.

Nice set once more, Jaden! :drool:👍

I'm liking "Reach Out" and "How Soon Is Now"!
(Say? Are the titles based on Swedish House Mafia tracks :sly:)

Thanks Jus, and yes, they are from SWM's Until One album. If you've figured that out then you'd know what's coming in part II. :sly:

Beautiful job on this set, the toning is so nice. :)👍

Thanks NB! Was trying a new way of toning and it seems to have worked out well.

Absolutely in love with the toning and lighting in all of these shots. :bowdown: 👍

Thanks Nenad. Glad you liked them. :)

Once more this is a very original set that you've given us Jaden. With a superb light, some original compositions and most of all a strong atmosphere 👍

Thanks Jeremy. Appreciate it. ;)

All I can say about the SSRX set is awesome. The toning, the angles, the cars themselves, everything, just everything. :drool: 👍

Thanks theRealMeyer. Now you gotta clean that drool up! :)

I am probably not even talented enough to be in here. That said, You're so good, frankly, it's intimidating.

'How Soon Is Now:drool:' is enough to make me hang up my mouse. Your mind is is a rare place, and these photos are just fantastic...All of them.

Wow! MoMo is speechless. 'Light My Fire':eek::banghead::bowdown: just inspires an inner anger within myself.

Rip them to shreds tiger, and I will always watch.👍 10/10

Splendid artistry My Man!

"Light my Fire" is one of the best shots i have ever seen on this forum. Everything in it is just awesome :drool:. Very good job.

Thanks Fazerfan! I do very much prefer this new one over the old one. :)

GPR
As usual nice set. I really like 'Reach Out' the most. 👍

Thanks GPR. I love 'Reach Out' a lot too but shots like that always leave me sitting on the fence of whether it should make the cut or not. Don't really know why, but they just do. :dunce:

pictures of crazy
really too beautiful page Previous

Thanks krysalis, appreciate it! :)

I'm just gonna stay quiet... :drool:

Thanks Ciro, glad you found them drool-worthy. :D

Fantastic shots Taiga :drool:👍. Loving the toning and lighting in them.

Thanks hgrf93!

I am probably not even talented enough to be in here. That said, You're so good, frankly, it's intimidating.

'How Soon Is Now:drool:' is enough to make me hang up my mouse. Your mind is is a rare place, and these photos are just fantastic...All of them.

Wow! MoMo is speechless. 'Light My Fire':eek::banghead::bowdown: just inspires an inner anger within myself.

Rip them to shreds tiger, and I will always watch.👍 10/10

Splendid artistry My Man!

Thanks Momo, but you do know you are pretty talented yourself, although I wish to be more of an inspiration than an intimidation. :P

Absolutely amazing !!! :drool: :drool::drool:
Tones, editing, atmosphere :crazy: Fantastic work, Jaden !

Thanks Ilya. I gotta thank you for this, really. I took another look into the .psds you've sent me a couple of months back and really learned a thing or two.

Thanks GPR. I love 'Reach Out' a lot too but shots like that always leave me sitting on the fence of whether it should make the cut or not. Don't really know why, but they just do. :dunce:

I think I know why, I have this problem too with some shots. I think sometimes there are shots we take that are nice and great like this one but on the other hand feel a bit standard or overdone so it feels a little less special but they feel comfortable or safe as it were. But that doesn't mean they aren't great shots and not worthy of posting. ;)

Ok, then your style intimidates me to inspiration.:)

Haha, great then. 👍

Amazing work :drool: Love the editing you did 👍

Thanks el_fayce!

GPR
I think I know why, I have this problem too with some shots. I think sometimes there are shots we take that are nice and great like this one but on the other hand feel a bit standard or overdone so it feels a little less special but they feel comfortable or safe as it were. But that doesn't mean they aren't great shots and not worthy of posting. ;)

Yes! Exactly. Some shots look nice but then you'd think that they aren't able to stand out from the rest because it looks too 'standard'. Glad I don't have this problem alone. :P

Just mooching about this place, taking a few notes, seeing a few pointers: AMAZING STUFF!!!! I love the monochromey-hint of colour style of your last 2 big sets. Instant atmosphere! :eek::drool:👍

Just mooching about this place, taking a few notes, seeing a few pointers: AMAZING STUFF!!!! I love the monochromey-hint of colour style of your last 2 big sets. Instant atmosphere! :eek::drool:👍

Thanks Giulietta, appreciate the visit!

Teaser for the next part of Greyhound. More of a standalone but...

Get ready, the 3 hounds are about to make a killing. :sly:

Catclysmic Stare

Ordered Chaos

Eyes Of Fire

Sweet Release

Burning Passion

Shatterpoint​

Greyhound II: Cataclysm

Feel the heat.
Feel the burn.
Feel your world breaking into millions of tiny pieces.