Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
You make it all blend in so effortlessly. Controlled chaos. I cannot look away. Set is a game changer.:drool::gtpflag:

I've finally got around to commenting on your set, and boy what a set it is. I really like the tones and compositons over all of them and the editing and effect intergration is top notch.

Brilliant work Jaden. 👍 My favs are Burning Passion and Shatterpoint, really awesome hot glows and spark effects. :drool:

Brilliant set Jaden 👍
Amazing edit work with a very artistic approach which give this set a very special atmosphere.
The first and the last two are my fav' but the whole set is really great !

Oh Kay...
I haven't commented on 3 outstanding sets yet. I should be ashamed, ASHAMED!!!

Seriusly, dude, those photos are absolutely amazing! Loving the whole colection of styles that you used and, as it happens with your work, the execution is as good as it gets.:drool:

#1, 4, 5 and 6 are fantastic! Awesome editing work! :bowdown:

Thanks NB! Appreciate it.

"Shatterpoint" is my favorite shot! 👍

I personally do enjoy looking at Shatterpoint myself too.
Thanks Mat123!

Just freaky awesome, jaiden!
Stunning.

Cheers, MadMoss!

You make it all blend in so effortlessly. Controlled chaos. I cannot look away. Set is a game changer.:drool::gtpflag:

Thanks Momo, really appreciate the visit and comments.

Awesome display of editing skills showcased there Jaden! :bowdown:
Every shot is incredible. :drool: 👍

Thanks Nato! Glad you found every shot to be enjoyable. :)

Taiga, y u no stop giving us excelent photos??? :D:D:D

ShadowPeter, y u so good at photography 2?
Hehe, thanks SP!

Thanks, Lee!

GPR
I've finally got around to commenting on your set, and boy what a set it is. I really like the tones and compositons over all of them and the editing and effect intergration is top notch.

Brilliant work Jaden. 👍 My favs are Burning Passion and Shatterpoint, really awesome hot glows and spark effects. :drool:

Thanks George. Was going for something new this time and guess it paid off. :)

I am a big fan of your 3.0 work, Taiga. You do not know how talented you actually are. :eek:👍

Thanks CrmanyOsw, although I'm not exactly sure what 3.0 work refers to, though that's a really high praise. :)

Brilliant set Jaden 👍
Amazing edit work with a very artistic approach which give this set a very special atmosphere.
The first and the last two are my fav' but the whole set is really great !

Thanks Jeremy, I find this set to be one of the better set I've done. Heck, I've even contemplated releasing it earlier because I liked the shots in this so much. :dopey:

Oh Kay...
I haven't commented on 3 outstanding sets yet. I should be ashamed, ASHAMED!!!

Seriusly, dude, those photos are absolutely amazing! Loving the whole colection of styles that you used and, as it happens with your work, the execution is as good as it gets.:drool:

Thanks, SM! Really appreciate your comment. ;)

Preview of the next:

OMG I want to shoot something with you again ! More more more and MORE !!! I want to see more sets like "Greyhound" ! :eek:
I can stare at these shots all day. Pure awesomeness :drool: :drool: :drool:

Can't wait for the next set.

OMG I want to shoot something with you again ! More more more and MORE !!! I want to see more sets like "Greyhound" ! :eek:
I can stare at these shots all day. Pure awesomeness :drool: :drool: :drool:

Can't wait for the next set.

Sure thing! I would love to do a set with you. We can probably drag NB in again like the last time. :lol:

Whoa! :eek: Can't wait!

I can't wait either. This is awesome! 👍

Here it is!

Shockwave Pulsar

Ghosts & Flares

Bury My Bones

Bittersweet

Edge of the Earth

Night of the Hunter

Black Pearl

Dusk To Dawn

White Knight

Ebony Diamond

Obsidian Blade

Black Tie Affair

Sometimes life just looks better if you stop worrying about all the things that might weigh you down.
Sometimes you gotta look at things in different ways.
Sometimes you just gotta be half-blind.

Last edited:
Ok. Now I want to do a b&w set ;)
Really beautiful Jaden 👍 the set has the kind of artistical approach I like 👍
My fav are :
"Ghosts & Flares" has just an awesome composition :drool:
"Bittersweet" is beautiful, with a great contrast and a good sense of speed.
"White Knight" is splendid, another great composition 👍
And "Obsidian Blade" is incredible, something like a shot from a SF movie. The light is splendid, the composition is perfect and the edit work is awesome !

Lovely work, Jaden. The use of light and shadows is incredibly good. Pictures #2, #4, #5 and #11 are my favourites.

👍

OMG!

Those photos look fantastic! Each one brings a sense of intensity (even the still shots), the high-contrast b&w really helps set the mood of the pics.
Overall, that's an awesome set, Jaden, great job.👍

Good job I'm sat down - but I think I've just dropped my beer.....
Amazing set:drool:
I agree with all the comments - but especially Jérémy's - I want to do a b/w set also!!!

Back