Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,226 comments
  • 5,811,789 views
Never heard of Netscape Navigator, and I'm struggling to work out how you've never heard of Internet Explorer...

Was merely reenforcing NissanSkyline's post asking who uses IE. :)
 
Making fun of Internet Explorer is so 2006.

Not that being 2006 is a bad thing, mind you. I'd gladly go back there if I had a time machine.
 
2006 sucked for me. My Synesthesia makes it look pale and bloated.
 
I had a kid in diapers in '06. No way I'm going back to that. :lol:
 
Making fun of Internet Explorer is so 2006.

Not that being 2006 is a bad thing, mind you. I'd gladly go back there if I had a time machine.

The picture is more along the lines of the headline "Keegan to fill Schmeichel's gap with Seaman".

You're right, I don't see why one would immediately point out "lol its on ie lol".
 
:indiff:

81820130523158.jpg
 
:lol:
*Sainsbury snip*

This sounds exactly like my grandad and had it been Asda where my nan and him shop then I would have been thinking maybe it was him. :lol: 👍
 
Never heard of Netscape Navigator, and I'm struggling to work out how you've never heard of Internet Explorer...

It was sarcasm how did you not...never mind, he was being funny.
 
How hard is it to read the words in the image before posting a pic with a profanity in 48 point Impact? :rolleyes:

Next such comment aimed at me is gonna result in said person getting kicked right in the f:censored:ing nuts.

Now for another one shown to me by my good friend, Solaris Nightfire.
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3v98wb/
 
Threatening a Moderator, not the wisest of choices (and certainly not in that tone). Just a suggestion.

Anyhow:

523845_3733739661950_430345024_n.jpg


how-news-works.jpeg
 
Next such comment aimed at me is gonna result in said person getting kicked right in the f:censored:ing nuts.

Now for another one shown to me by my good friend, Solaris Nightfire.
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3v98wb/
Phase 1: Break rules with massive expletive
Phase 2: Be reminded by moderator without any actual infractions heading your way
Phase 3: Tantrum
Phase 4: ????
Phase 5: Profit


Also, it's "intelligent", which is itself a bundle of hilarious cobalty.
 
Hey I was just about to say that.

Also I hate to be a killjoy but there is a little swearing in the Sainsbury picture. Check the user name of the poster giving the story.
 
Ah, must be Dion then.
 
Hey I was just about to say that.

Also I hate to be a killjoy but there is a little swearing in the Sainsbury picture. Check the user name of the poster giving the story.

I noticed that too.
 
Also I hate to be a killjoy but....

Do they have Sainsbury's in the US? What killed the joy in that for me was it sounds like it's written by an American... and I thought that... wait... this isn't real! Somebody is lying through the medium of an amusing internet image... :crazy::grumpy:



.. I miss my bed, me tired.
 
Ah ha! Famine's edit will forever leave you in the dark. :D
 
Back