Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Your latest update of purity rendered me speechless totally, I'm enamored with all the things that you put in the set just to make the showing of thd pictures as gorgeous as they genuinely would be. ;)

Whoa, I can't believe I haven't commented on this set yet! I must have been too stunned by the sheer beauty and pure quality of the images. Outstanding work! :drool: :drool: :)

Love the tones in "Quantum" and "Purity"! :drool:
Sweet set overall! 👍

Thanks Justin!

...and that's how it's done. Beautiful.

Thanks PO!

You will never cease to amaze me Jaden, even when you do minimalist work you make a maximalist effect ;)
I totally love "Quantum", everything is perfect in this pic, the toning, the composition and the bokeh is just beautiful. Also love the mood of "Spirited" :). "Fragments" is very poetic and "Distant" has a very original and great composition.
And I love the banner :)

Thanks Jeremy. I tried to keep the tones as bright as possible in this set.
Appreciate the comment, mate. :cheers:

Dat latest set totally gets me hnnggggg! :drool:
Especially Distant and Fragment. o..o

Thanks Zerox!

GPR
I've not commented on so many great shots in you last 3 sets. I must say though there some real awesome stuff in all of them. Well done indeed. 👍 👍

From this latest set I really like the composition of 'Distant' and the toning of 'Purity' is really nice. 👍

Thanks GPR, I was trying to go for something different with Distant. Was kinda on the fence whether it worked or not, guess it did. :D

Excellent M5 color, Fragments and Spirited are more than great, everything is wisely edited, toning and light are managed the usefull way, Jérémy wrote everything :) Truely loving your work 👍

Thanks HaerBev, orange is such a great, great colour on the M5. Glad you enjoy my work.

Beautiful shots, Jaden ! :drool: :drool: :drool: Really like composition and tones. It's hard to choose a favorite one, because every shot has something special.
Pure awesomness 👍

Thanks Ilya, glad you found them all to your liking.

Very clean shots, Jaden. Loving the varying camera angles and compositions. Both toning and lighting are great throughout the set. 👍

Thanks Nenad!

I love the colors and the lighting.. 👍 as always

Thanks ziggy!

Quantum :drool: :drool: :drool: Well, every shot really but that first one is definitely my favorite. 👍

Thanks theRealMeyer, my favourite in the set's Purity itself though. :)

Awesome work as usual, Jaden. Faves are Quantum and Fragments. ;)👍

Thanks NB!

My vote is for Quantum!

Glad you liked that one, Metalsun!

Superb set:drool:
I love Fragments - great mood, great use of light and dark. Top job!👍

Thanks Giulietta73!

Your latest update of purity rendered me speechless totally, I'm enamored with all the things that you put in the set just to make the showing of thd pictures as gorgeous as they genuinely would be. ;)

Thanks YellowBird23, glad you found them to be of quality. :)

I love the lighting and composition in number 3.

Thanks TVR&FF!

Whoa, I can't believe I haven't commented on this set yet! I must have been too stunned by the sheer beauty and pure quality of the images. Outstanding work! :drool: :drool: :)

Thanks Nato, glad you didn't miss it. :D

Snow Lion

“‎If heart filled with purity,
then mind found the beauty.”
― Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity

Good, love the toning, the contrast of shadings and composition between the car and surrounding scenery, though only point I regret is that you made the outlook of the background set too blurry to look a tad unnatural. :(

LOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!:dopey:
I could stay here all day. The way you express your art is just...Incredible!

That overhead 'Snow Lion' shot is surely filmed live from the heavens. In shot 4, the glint off the rear seals the deal with me...Low key decadence. Your art calls me, and mocks me simultaneously. They taunt me to get better, and pay better attention.

My mind is too tiny to figure how you do it. I am happy enough just to watch. Even when you don't see me, I'm right there Dude!

All Wonderful musings. I'm so jealous...:bowdown::cheers:

God the toning is amazing, and the slight Color Abbreviation makes the realism pop even more.

I'm so stealing this and making it a hybrid.

"White F40" + "Jaden" --> heart attack :drool:
As Gtuned said, the toning is just on top in this set.
The three bokeh (shot 1&2 and the last) offers a perfect vision of the beauty of this car. And shot three is just perfect. Very original angle, well thinked and perfectly used. I love it !

The toning in this set is really nice. I like it a lot, and the F40 in white is a real beauty. 👍

Shot 3 is sheer brilliance, love the angle and composition. 👍 :)

Wow, oh wow, OH WOW!!! The car/location combo, the composition, the toning, the mood - everything is so frickin' perfect I can only... :bowdown:!

Your editing is once again and as always out of this world, absolutely loving the 'purity' of your last fews sets - elegant and beautiful works of art! :bowdown: :drool: 👍

Good, love the toning, the contrast of shadings and composition between the car and surrounding scenery, though only point I regret is that you made the outlook of the background set too blurry to look a tad unnatural. :(

Thanks for the feedback sneakyboy, appreciate it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!:dopey:
I could stay here all day. The way you express your art is just...Incredible!

That overhead 'Snow Lion' shot is surely filmed live from the heavens. In shot 4, the glint off the rear seals the deal with me...Low key decadence. Your art calls me, and mocks me simultaneously. They taunt me to get better, and pay better attention.

My mind is too tiny to figure how you do it. I am happy enough just to watch. Even when you don't see me, I'm right there Dude!

All Wonderful musings. I'm so jealous...:bowdown::cheers:

I'm flattered Momo, thanks for such high praise. All I'm glad is to be able to be an inspiration to you. :)

God the toning is amazing, and the slight Color Abbreviation makes the realism pop even more.

I'm so stealing this and making it a hybrid.

Pirate. I was going for a more neutral tone here, working with mostly the colours existing in the shots. Thanks bud.

The third shot... I... Err... *speechless*

:drool:

:bowdown: 👍

I believe this is the one rare moments you're speechless. I'm honoured. :D

The F40 is shown epicaly well in these photos!

Thanks GTracer98!

"White F40" + "Jaden" --> heart attack :drool:
As Gtuned said, the toning is just on top in this set.
The three bokeh (shot 1&2 and the last) offers a perfect vision of the beauty of this car. And shot three is just perfect. Very original angle, well thinked and perfectly used. I love it !

Thanks Jeremy. I find the combination of white and F40 really really appealing as well. I try to find new ways of shooting with every shot! :D

Kyoto and a white F40. One of the best. Combo. Ever.
Reminds me of a miko in a shrine. :D

Thanks Zerox. As I've just said to Jeremy, I really like white on F40s a lot too. Not sure what a miko is, but it does sound good! :P

GPR
The toning in this set is really nice. I like it a lot, and the F40 in white is a real beauty. 👍

Shot 3 is sheer brilliance, love the angle and composition. 👍 :)

Thanks GPR. I like the tones here as well as the F40 in white. Shot 3 was pretty much inspired by one of our very own here.

Wow, oh wow, OH WOW!!! The car/location combo, the composition, the toning, the mood - everything is so frickin' perfect I can only... :bowdown:!

Thanks SM! I'm glad you found it so much to your liking.

Your editing is once again and as always out of this world, absolutely loving the 'purity' of your last fews sets - elegant and beautiful works of art! :bowdown: :drool: 👍

Thanks Nato. I've been hooked onto the idea lately and really found it really nice to develop on, for the lack of a better description.

Mouthwatering set! Amazing lighting and composition.
Rear end looks so good without the license plate.

Thanks. I find the cars look better, and at the same time, more realistic without plates

Quite an interesting and unique teaser. If this editing here transfers into the final set, I'd like to offer my opinion. There seems to be too many kinds of things going on. The 3D molecular ring object, the 2D geometric overlay, 3D geometric overlay, flame elements, glow... it just seems too busy. If there were just three types (ie. 2D geometry, flame, and glow) it might yield a better end result. Of course, this is my humble opinion, and art is subjective. It is impressive, nonetheless.

charge: INFINITE

Hold it in until you're no longer in control.

Infinite: Possibilities; Spectrum; Charge​

Last edited:
Back