Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Once more you surprise me with a very original set. Seems that your imagination and creativity have no limits Jaden. Brilliant edit work for another "atmospheric" set 👍
"Raise your weapon", the two "heart" ones, "Power surge", "Just one second" & "Walking alone" are my fav'.
Always a pleasure to watch your new sets, always full of inspiration :cheers:

Power Surge & Raise Your Weapon

WOW! 👍👍

Thanks Lee, appreciate it.

Great set, Taiga!! Love the supercar + countryside at night atmosphere!! :drool:

Thanks GTracer98. I do like that atmosphere myself, feels like a fun night out with a group of rich friends.

Another awesome set! Agree with Lee about Power Surge & Raise Your Weapon :drool:, but will add The Night Out and Heart is King to that. :drool: (again) :) 👍

Thanks Nato.

Incredible!! :embarrassed:

Bite the Hand and Let this Go especially caught my eye!

Thanks galvantic, appreciate the visit.

Amazing work, Jaden. The atmosphere provided by each one of these shots is mind-boggling. My personal favourites are pictures #3 and #8. :drool: 👍

Thanks GT-R, atmosphere is what I aim for in my pictures.

Perfect use of Lens Flares and Dirty lens texture, and the toning is just hnnng.

Thanks Garrett, glad you're back.

You know how to create atmosphere in your photos 👍
Supercars speeding through Toscana by night, could it be anything better?
My favorites are: Just One Second, Power Surge and Raise Your Weapon.

Thanks Qnrad, glad you find it so.

Cool night driving in the desert with Supercars! The cool tone is magnificent.

Thabks Crow. I was harping on the tones at first. But I'm glad I settle on these.

Wowowowowowow, Jaden! :eek: Bite The Hand is my absolute fave! :drool:👍

When I first saw the title, my first thought was deadmau5. I was right. :sly:

The song is just completely amazing. Absolutely breath-taking. Thanks Justin.

:drool::drool:. Amazing set, Taiga 👍👍:bowdown::bowdown:.

Thanks hgrf93.

Once more you surprise me with a very original set. Seems that your imagination and creativity have no limits Jaden. Brilliant edit work for another "atmospheric" set 👍
"Raise your weapon", the two "heart" ones, "Power surge", "Just one second" & "Walking alone" are my fav'.
Always a pleasure to watch your new sets, always full of inspiration :cheers:

Thanks Kodje. Really happy you find my work so, makes it feel very worthwhile on top of the satisfaction I receive from my photos already.

MAN, OH MAN, OH MAN! I cannot even properly explain the awesomeness of those pics...
So I'll just :drool: for a while...

Who can manage as a master when it comes to ambiance ? You. Roaring and quiet, can it be possible ? Yes, this is what you are able to create, injecting artistic power and efficient editing skills into a powerfulll set. Each shot rocks ! The red R8 pics are my favs. Bravo Taiga 👍

MAN, OH MAN, OH MAN! I cannot even properly explain the awesomeness of those pics...
So I'll just :drool: for a while...

Thanks SM! Really glad that you liked them.

So classy. Love to see, that you still kept your style :sly:

Thanks Pascal, appreciate it. Visit back and start posting photos again soon, we've missed you.

Who can manage as a master when it comes to ambiance ? You. Roaring and quiet, can it be possible ? Yes, this is what you are able to create, injecting artistic power and efficient editing skills into a powerfulll set. Each shot rocks ! The red R8 pics are my favs. Bravo Taiga 👍

Thanks for such high praise, HaerBev, really, I feel flattered. :)

This Feeling

Shallow Curse

Who We Want To Be

Relative Future

And Time Attacks

And Time Attacks

You know the feeling you feel when you're just...lost?
Sometimes stuff happens in your life that you just cannot fix by yourself?
The times where you feel like a sitting duck where you do nothing?
That is when time attacks, when time slaps you in the face telling you it's time to get work done, when time pushes you ahead into productivity again.

You're one of my favorite photographers on GTP. Perfect job, as always. I love all your photos from "And Time Attacks". 👍

That Karrussel picture is stunningly beautiful, I love the angle and composition of it!
But I gotta disappoint you, Jaden, the likelihood of me posting pictures again is pretty slim.

Maybe one or two here and there, but that's about it.

Wow, sure everybody can be jealous, the Viper shots are outstandingly beautiful, the toning and soft lighting are nicely managed. Bravo Jaden 👍

Last edited:
I agree with Hervé, these Viper shot are superb. I especially love the toning in them. And my fav' is "Shallow Curse" : an awesome composition and a beautiful edit work. "This Feeling" and "And Time Attack" are also great. Nice work Jaden :cheers:

There's something unique about the third shot. It's not the toning, the contrast or the composition... It's the combination of all of these aspects which makes for an excellent shot and it seems like you've found a very good "recipe"... ;)

You're one of my favorite photographers on GTP. Perfect job, as always. I love all your photos from "And Time Attacks". 👍

Thanks Qnrad. It's really nice to hear that.

That Karrussel picture is stunningly beautiful, I love the angle and composition of it!
But I gotta disappoint you, Jaden, the likelihood of me posting pictures again is pretty slim.

Maybe one or two here and there, but that's about it.

Ahh well, that's a pity then. GT6 probably? Thanks Pascal.

And Time attacks ? Dear God, each shot in inspirational.
Wonderful Taiga.

Thanks rambo793. Really glad that I could be an inspiration.

WOW...now that is one good looking set of pictures. Your gallery never fails to make me jealous!

Thanks Lee, compliments coming from you sure are something!

Wow, sure everybody can be jealous, the Viper shots are outstandingly beautiful, the toning and soft lighting are nicely managed. Bravo Jaden 👍

Thanks HaerBev. Appreciate it.

I agree with Hervé, these Viper shot are superb. I especially love the toning in them. And my fav' is "Shallow Curse" : an awesome composition and a beautiful edit work. "This Feeling" and "And Time Attack" are also great. Nice work Jaden :cheers:

Thanks Jeremy, glad you found them to your liking.

"Who We Want To Be" :drool:
Another excellent work, Jaden! 👍

Thanks Justin. Cheers. :cheers:

There's something unique about the third shot. It's not the toning, the contrast or the composition... It's the combination of all of these aspects which makes for an excellent shot and it seems like you've found a very good "recipe"... ;)

Thanks Nenad. And what recipe would that be, I might ask? :sly:

A wonderful set:tup::drool:
I agree with Nenad on the 3rd shot:eek:

Thanks Giulietta73. :)

Preview of the next:

Thanks guys, here it is!

Quantum

Circuit

Distant

Echoes

Fragments

Spirited

Purity

Purity

Def. the condition or quality of being pure; freedom from anything that debases, contaminates, pollutes.

No fancy effects this time, no crazy cinematic effects, no dust no nothing.
Live life pure; live life beautiful.

You will never cease to amaze me Jaden, even when you do minimalist work you make a maximalist effect ;)
I totally love "Quantum", everything is perfect in this pic, the toning, the composition and the bokeh is just beautiful. Also love the mood of "Spirited" :). "Fragments" is very poetic and "Distant" has a very original and great composition.
And I love the banner :)

I've not commented on so many great shots in you last 3 sets. I must say though there some real awesome stuff in all of them. Well done indeed. 👍 👍

From this latest set I really like the composition of 'Distant' and the toning of 'Purity' is really nice. 👍

Excellent M5 color, Fragments and Spirited are more than great, everything is wisely edited, toning and light are managed the usefull way, Jérémy wrote everything :) Truely loving your work 👍

Last edited:
Beautiful shots, Jaden ! :drool: :drool: :drool: Really like composition and tones. It's hard to choose a favorite one, because every shot has something special.
Pure awesomness 👍

Very clean shots, Jaden. Loving the varying camera angles and compositions. Both toning and lighting are great throughout the set. 👍

Back