Mercedes-Benz CLK Race Car / CLK-GTR discussion.

• Thread starter no fear
  • 104 comments
hi no fear, I am new here. You can get the Mercedes Benz racecar in GT2, because I have it. You have to hack it though. I forget the codes for it right now. Maybe later I will post them for you if I can find them.(my brain is fading forget where I put things;) ) crb

yup, it's there, but hidden, you need a gameshark or similar, with the correct code, then you can get it.
cya

hey crb, I am looking for gs code for the clk. If you find it, please let me know. This is a little off-topic but are all these codes workable on all versions of gs or not. & how long does it normally take to load a code for it to actually start working?

Wow - nice work on the website, I had no idea those cars were in there!

Geez - I'm almost tempted to get a Gameshark....

i just wanted to know if the racing mod. on the kompressor looks good
it's an opinion question, but i would like to know if it looks like the clk or not

c ya

-----------------
i just wanted to know if the racing mod. on the kompressor looks good
it's an opinion question, but i would like to know if it looks like the clk or not
-----------------

The SLK? It's okay looking with the race mod, but the hidden CLK is really sweet. It's performance is around the level of the Opel Calibra.

"If you can't take a 90 degree turn over 2 mph you probably drive a musclecar"

RetroPhobe........that is the best saying i've heard yet:lol:

Cool. I was hoping this car would be in GT2 since it was featured in the preview screenshots. I was kind of disappointed when I found out it was removed from the game.

Here is a pic from the pre-release version of GT2 that shows the car:

gt21.jpg

And oh yeah the Gameshark code is

800B9320 EODC
800B9322 115C

After entering the code go to the used car section of Honda. The car at the top of the list with no name is the CLK-GTR. Buy it,save the game,reset Playstation,load the save. The game will freeze if you try to play with the code activated.

The bad news is I haven't been able to try this because I sold my PS1 and PS1 Gameshark when I got my PS2.

Hey Schumy Do you have that car. I have been gamesharking the last 2or 3 years and there is no code to get the Mercedes Benz GTR just the Merecedes Benz CLK racecar completely differant car.

I misunderstand all the time. I sure wish the Mercedes Benz GTR was in the game I would love to have it. I have the Mercedes Benz DTM it is a good car when it is all tuned up. :cheers:

Codes, Cheats, anything!!!!!!!

I already know how to get the CLK-DTM in the game, what I would really like is the GTR, I've seen it many times on the internet and magazines, but can't find where I could find the code for it.

I need honest answers please. :bawling:

The CLK-GTR IS NOT IN THE GAME.

There's no way to get it, at all. Ever. Not even with a gameshark. It was in a very early demo, until PD found out they couldn't have it in the game, and took it completely out long before they released GT2, hence the pictures. No, you can't even get the body of the car.

Back