Mercedes-Benz CLK Race Car / CLK-GTR discussion.

• Thread starter no fear
  • 104 comments
I meant the two lines of code that start with "D0"

Like this:

The original set of codes is this:
D01C33CO D5D8
801C32DC D758
D01C33CO D5D8
801C32DE 120D

take out the 2 lines that start with D0, like this:
801C32DC D758
801C32DE 120D

And use the body code of your choice with them. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell ya.

P.S.: Are you sure you have the Japanese version and not the PAL or NTSC version?

Yes its definitely Japanese most of the menus have japanese writing and the car descriptions are japanese. Oh and the box is japanese. I have an NTSC version but its pirate so I dunno about using that one

They should be, at least for the first half of the cars. I'm not really all that sure about it though, as I don't have a japanese version to test it on. Here's what I'd do: pay the $20 and get a real NTSC version. It's not like $20 is really all that much ;) Or you could probably find a used one cheaper than that.

Hey I payed £60 for my Japanese copy of GT2 when it first came out, I prefer Japanese/NTSC games over PAL games cuz they run slightly faster. The only reason I got the pirate one was so I could read the car descriptions. Oh yeah and I hate the Pal version its sooooo lame the rally mode was tamed and the licence tests were made easyer (mind you I think some are easyer on the NTSC version)

Yeah, I want to know it too. Where can I found some Codes?

Please don't tell me about the official gameshark-site, because there are no codes for the CLK.

Somebody of you must have this code, why don't you share it? (@pupik!) :mad:

Greetz!

Yaaaaay! It worked I have the Mercedes DTM machine on my screen now!!

The only thing now is that I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY IT!!

Well Better Get racing! :D :burnout:

Oh how comes the car has no sponsors on it?? ahhh nevermind it looks cool anyway

Y2TUSCAN: two words: money code ;)

FeierPower: Here's the body code for the CLK DTM...
E0DC 115C

Just use that like I wrote above.

Naaah Id rather earn the money, even though I already have the money code. By the way WTF is a rex supercharger VX????? it went weird by giving me an Altezza Body with an RX-7 LM engine?

Oh and I tred to get a Vauxhall Vectra (English Version Of Opel) instead of an opel, it worked but i couldnt tune it because there was no Vauxhall garage in the game Doh!

Car = Ver. 1.0 / Ver. 1.2

-Mugen S2000 (my personal favorite)=
1st line: 801ccfbb8-7698 / 1st line: 801c3328-7698
2nd line: 801cd044-120d / 2nd line: 801c332a-120d

-REX Supercharger VX [Toyota Altezza] (only in yellow)=
1st line:801ccfbb8-c3d8 / 1st line: 801c3328-c3d8
2nd line: 801cd044-1d0d / 2nd line: 801c332a-1d0d

-[R] Ford GT40 Mark III Race Car=
1st line:801ccfbb8-505c / 1st line: 801c3328-505c
2nd line:801cd044-1f58 / 2nd line: 801c332a-1f58

-Mazda (RX)323 A-spec=
1st line:801ccfbb8-c71c / 1st line: c71c
2nd line:801cd044-0b3c / 2nd line: 0b3c

Well thats all for now, I'm too lazy to do this. :yawn:
I'll be back for more like:
-Daihatsu Storia (RX-7)
-M-B E55 (RX-7)
-Nissan w/ RX-7 morbid :)

Are you sure that the rex is a fancy name for the lexus? I took a look at the GT2 car list and I found the name in the subaru list???

Can I get those cars in the Licences??? (the ones that Say D-Rights on the side) Or are they just the body so they turn into an RX-7 LM engined monster?

Okay, the Subaru Rex is a real car. It somehow got ditched from GT2, and it's a body-only car. (I've had troubles with the default RX-7 LM A-spec underneath, so I shark them over other cars.)

There's also weirdos like the:
Castol Mugen Accord = [R] Tom's Altezza
C-Class Touring car = Primera touring car
D-rights Miata
D-rights Silvia
[R] Prius
Mugen S2000
et, al.

http://members.tripod.com/pupik-gt2/hybrids/bodyonly.htm

Hey does that mean I can drive the A-Licence logo around???
I remember that happening on a beta copy of the Pal version of GT1

I think REX is a tunning co. in Japan that we rarely hear about not like Mugen, Spoon, etc.

HEY!!!!! the shelby GT500KR isnt a secret car in the japanese game you can buy it in the shelby area, the thing is its not in my NTSC version???

So its a kinda crappy secret car huh?

It's pretty much just the normal GT500 with a special name ;)

Just kinda cool to have it though, because people without a gameshark or dex drive have no way to get it.

I like the car but I dont need the cheat to get it, so its a kinda bum. And the mercedes DTM machine is ok but its basically the same car as the calibra touring car. Oh well at least I can buy all my viper collection easily and I have 2 stratos (one racing one stock) oh and I got a 550bhp D-Rights Miata with Phat looking wheels so its not all bad ya?

I mostly just use it to get those hard to win prize cars and stuff like that. To me, it's just a little easier to type in a few numbers and letters and buy that Stratos and that GT90 than it is to race the Seattle Endurance race 10-15 times ;)

Yeah seeing as I have slaved over the games doing the enduros before. Now I can just easily buy the cars I want.

I was searching and searching and couldnt find any code or cheat for the CLK DTM. Can any one help ??
Please meaby just some one could send to me his own mem card save for ePsxe with this car.

I dont know how do make it works, and im tired of searching and fighting. :crazy:

Code!
skynyrd
FeierPower: Here's the body code for the CLK DTM...
E0DC 115C

Just use that like I wrote above.
That probably isn't what you needed, eh?
Sorry, I don't have a savegame for you.

Back