Mercedes-Benz CLK Race Car / CLK-GTR discussion.

• Thread starter no fear
  • 104 comments
Im a huge fan of a Merc so only that car interested me. So im happy now. Infact now thants to ePsxe i could play with my TVR 12 doing sideways.

I was think that Merc has also the RR or Meaby MR engine, sadly it has a 4x4 system, and im not a Rally fan.

martha
I was think that Merc has also the RR or Meaby MR engine, sadly it has a 4x4 system, and im not a Rally fan.
4WD isn't only for rally... all DTM cars have it (Opel Calibra, Alfa Romeo 155 Touring Car, Audi TT), and that CLK GTR has an impressive braking power that beats any other car...

I was playing GT2 just before i walked in this forum. But i saw a car that only marked with [R] and it's nameless. It is a CLK Race Car, but the speed is very very freaking fast! As the car run into the test course. And when it's on the race countdown, the sound was like a police sirene.

I was playing GT2 just before i walked in this forum. But i saw a car that only marked with [R] and it's nameless. It is a CLK Race Car, but the speed is very very freaking fast! As the car run into the test course. And when it's on the race countdown, the sound was like a police sirene.

Was this in an actual race? If so, what event? NTSC, PAL or JPN?

I just had a couple of questions. It sounds very interesting.

There is no way to get the car to appear without a gameshark, much less in a race. That requires some serious codework.

Anyway, it sounds like it was hybrided by someone who doesn't know how to avoid the ufo sound (or doesn't care).

There is no way to get the car to appear without a gameshark, much less in a race. That requires some serious codework.

Anyway, it sounds like it was hybrided by someone who doesn't know how to avoid the ufo sound (or doesn't care).
i got it once... i liked it. i hybrided one up with a vector M12 LM v12 and 4wd, it was a real animal

Yeah, I always liked it myself as well. The body's got some weird aerodynamic thing going on, and it tends to make a good body for a hybrid.

I wish i know what event is it. But the version has The Cardigans' Song in it. What version is it?
Well in the name of resurrection of this thread, if you are wondering what version has it, it is the PAL and NTSC version that does. The NTSC has the original version while the PAL has a remix of some sort.:)

I was dissapointed about removed mersedes too,but it's easy to understand,why did they one that.

by the way,i imported CLK Race car that exits,but hidden :)

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3KM9vVOlVQ

elp2.png
[/IMG]

Back