GTP Cool Wall: A:Level Volga V12. Voting Open!

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 52 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
.: 2001 A:Level Volga V12 suggested by Danny :.

volga_v12_01.jpg

Specs:
Powered by a 5.6L BMW V12
0-100km/h in 6.5
245/50 ZR17 tyres
380HP@5300RPM
260km/h top speed​

Cool. Just look at it! And nobody would mess with you, as they'd fear you might just be part of some mafia somewhere...

I have to go sub-zero on this for a couple of reasons. It's Russian, it's got a massive BMW engine in it, it looks menacing and the owner could probably make you disappear with one phone call to one of his "associates".

I have to imagine it's a terrible car though.

Echo your thoughts there Joey, but also not as much - therefore not as much coolness (=cool).

Uncool... would have been cool until I saw it was basically just a BMW underneath... and I'm not a fan of BMW's. Now had that been an original Volga chassis with a BMW V12 in it, It would have been cool if not subzero.

Cool, if you see someone in that car, chances are high that the owner is in the mafia. The whole car is expressing don't mess with me.

Never a huge fan of Communism, but this ranks among the Soyuz, MiG, Sukhoi, etc. Very, very Sub Zero. So sub zero, it's in Stalin's Siberia.

Well done comrade A:Level.

I have to go sub-zero on this for a couple of reasons. It's Russian, it's got a massive BMW engine in it,

Bah.. Reasons not to vote S-Z!

But I still voted S-Z because it looks like someone combined a Mercury hot rod and an Aston Martin.. Sweet!

Sub-Zero, I don't like the car at all but there is a guy with one parked outside and I like living.

OK, not really, I do wish they were sold here though as it looks badass.

Bah.. Reasons not to vote S-Z!

But I still voted S-Z because it looks like someone combined a Mercury hot rod and an Aston Martin.. Sweet!

I don't know, I just find anything Russian to be cool...even if it's rubbish, which Volga V12 most certainly is.

Cool! haha, I can see Fidel Castro driving around in downtown Cuba. Hola! chika mama.

Looks heavy, looks fast too. I vote cool. The black is really helping it's cause as well. I have never seen or heard of the car before it was nominated. But I have to say I would not mind having that in my driveway.

Cool. I picture someone who can have you killed just by whispering into someones ear driving this car, and that makes me scared and hard at the same time.

Sub-zero.
The whole car is expressing don't mess with me.
Because of this. It's actually the first Russian car I've taken a second look at. Don't know about handling, but for me it's irrelevant when it comes to coolness anyway...

I don't know, I just find anything Russian to be cool...even if it's rubbish, which Volga V12 most certainly is.

I agree, I love Russia. I voted Sub-zero though, I've never heard of the car but it just looks amazing. And coming from Russia it's kind of a surprise.

I love this car simply because it is NOT a replicar. There was no such thing as a Volga coupe, so this is not taking an old design and redoing it. You've gotta love Soviet Russia...

I cannot believe this actually appeals to be but it does. This car when I first saw it was breathtaking! It's a revived classic, running a pretty respectable motor, and it looked like an American car until someone told me it was Russian. Hell, I would take it for a drive (granted, I get my driver's license first of course). And I know for an absolute certainty that the average Joe wouldn't know what car it is. (In fact, until now, I've never even HEARD OF or SEEN a picture of one.) All anybody would see is an impressive looking car with what I imagine to be an impressive-sounding engine.

(I don't see the "Mafia" look to it though, not even with the color. I just see a brilliant classic-styled car)

SUB-ZERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back