Has anyone gotten the X1 prototype yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tezster
  • 10 comments
  • 4,580 views
Messages
782
Canada
Canada
Messages
tezster
Just curious... and if so, what level/challenge/race unlocks it?

I did a quick search and didn't find any definitive answers.
 
Im curious about that too. Im at lvl 18 a-spec and havent seen a sign of it yet:sly:
 
I guess this X1 prototype is a hidden car since it is not found in the dealerships.
 
The X1 is unlocked by achieving all Bronze awards in the relevant Special Event at Lvl 30.
 
The X1 is unlocked by achieving all Bronze awards in the relevant Special Event at Lvl 30.

Is this a Formula 1 event that unlocks at level 30? Or how do you access it?
 
You'll find out. ;)
 
You'll find out. ;)

I'm looking for someone who will spoil for me. I don't wanna find out I just want someone to give me the answer.
 
Lv 30 Sebastian Vettel challenge, you can win the Red Bull X1

Kaz said it.
 
Back