MyHome - Sign In

  • Thread starter Thread starter granturism0
  • 23 comments
  • 2,116 views
Yeah, works for me too.

I wonder if the B-Spec stuff is available. I can't find it.
 
I could not post here due to the 100 post limitation. I posted it over in online section here.

Maybe they open more options in the coming days.
 
Can access albums too :)

All we need now are leaderboards and the option to upload/download replays!
 
Why can't we share drivers/cars and use them at the same time! What's the point of not being able to share my favorite car (the one I'm obviously going to use!!)?
 
Thanks for the heads up, looks good.
 
But there's no photos in them yet.

Mine shows the photos i've "shared with friends"

Yeah, works for me too.

I wonder if the B-Spec stuff is available. I can't find it.

Think Kaz said it will be coming early next year?
 
Been using this the past 30 minutes. Very cool.
 
It looks pretty good, stats are outdated though, like my A and B Spec levels.
 
oh nice!!!! this is looking to be awesome. PD is doing a a great job with the updates for the online portion of the game! :) I'm very happy.
 
Awesome! It's all in HTML5 so it works on my iPhone! Hopefully B-Spec online will be the same. :D
 
This is GREAT! Since I don't have a keyboard for my PS3 it is much easier to just log in and send messages via my laptop.
 
Oh now this has changed everything for me haha
 
It says To try again for me, because I haven't used GT5 Online yet. I like what I see though.
 
For the photos... just like the cars and drivers, you have to enable them. Do this by going through your album in t5he game and selecting favorite, then you and others can see your pic on the website and others can view them by going to your profile in the game.
 
Back