Gran Turismo 5 Online Web Browser is online now

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_komp
  • 8 comments
  • 4,212 views
Nice! Works for me too.

Wonder where the B-Spec stuff is?
 
Nice! Works for me too.

Wonder where the B-Spec stuff is?

I am just working my way through the menus to see what is available. No BSPec you say? I hope it is there. The Endurance races are just around the corner for my driver :indiff: I hope it comes soon'ish.
 
hmm I wonder if photos will become accessable...
 
I am just working my way through the menus to see what is available. No BSPec you say? I hope it is there. The Endurance races are just around the corner for my driver :indiff: I hope it comes soon'ish.

Think the remote play was said to come early next year by Kaz?
 
Wasn't it touted that you would be able to play GT5 (b-spec) through your mobile phone? I realize we could probably open this website in a browser on our phones, but lets hope they come out with really well done official apps with access to all of this great stuff!
 
This is taken from the site:

Making Your Driver Public
Set your "My Driver" to "Share with Friends" to enable that driver to compete with the "My Driver" of your friends on PlayStation®Network (PSN) in a Remote Race.

Hosting Remote Races

Select the "My Drivers" of you and your friends that are set public, along with some cars. Once a race set is created the race will begin automatically. This is called "Remote Racing."

After the race is over, all "My Drivers" that participated in the remote race will gain experience. Use remote races to gain experience for the drivers on your team.

*The service for remote race is planned to made available January 2011.
* To host a remote race, you must be signed in to the PlayStation®Network.


Now that used to say December 2010!! Here is the linky
 
Did anyone else get a little pop up message when logged in to My Home site for the first time? I accidentally closed the window and now I cannot make it appear again. Does anyone know what it said?
 
Anyone knows if (and how :D) you can upload a profile picture?
 
Back