lilmann73's Photomode Gallery - Update - Contrast

• Thread starter lilmann73
  • 378 comments
United States
Michigan
tahoe01
reAWP.png

Welcome to lilmann73's Photomode Gallery!
Below are some navigational options to make viewing my gallery a bit quicker, and click the big button to go straight to my latest update.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Each image has different filters, so click on each filter to see it in full size.

First up, a photoshoot with my GT by Citroen Race Car in a space-worldly chrome paint.

Next in line, the chaos of Daytona.

Last piece of my photoshoot: The all American Camaro.

Thank you for visiting my gallery!

Last edited:
I'm not too clear on what the presentation is about, what is the concept with the multiple filters per image?

This is still in progress. They are going to be links to the same image just with different filters. I just decided to do multiple filters for the fun of it. It's just something different.

Last edited:
You know what would be cool? Have an old car in the warm filter and have a new car in the normal filter. like the old and the new corvette or camero.

Wow Lilmann really like the Concept and that Last shot is amazing Keep it up mate some stunning work here .

Top.png

Row1-1.png
Row1-4.png

Row2-1.png
Row2-5.png

Bottom.png

This is my tribute to the Dodge Viper. In my opinion, this is the most American car ever made. It's a little sad that Chrysler is pulling the plug on Viper production this year. I'm sure I can speak for all the other Viper fans out there; it will be missed.

Click on thumbnails to see the full size versions.

Thanks for the comments, guys! :)

First up in my update, a Ferrari tackling the Sarthe at night. This was mighty fun, and a bit scary.

Next up, my beautiful green Murcielago.

Now, my McMerc posing in a fierce red.

Lastly, my tuned Z4. It is quite the little speedster!

Click thumbnails to view larger.

Tell me what you think!

A pack of X2010s storming around the track.

Super GT's fighting one another through the rain.

A drift session in my Blitz Skyline.

Tell me what you think!

Last edited:
Awesome pictures.

Just a question - how did you take the last shot of the 190 Evo II? Isn't that a standard car in photo travel? Or am I missing something (not completely unheard of for me to do that)?

For the Evo, I took a picture of the car on SSR5 and a separate picture of just the Photomode location. I photoshopped the Evo onto the location, color adjustments, and vuala!

@sems
Thanks!

Just a quick edit I did with my PMC Week 12 entry. It's not super, but it's not bad. It's okay. It would have been better if I tattered up the edges a bit, but oh well. I'm just too lazy. :dopey:

Anyways, enjoy, and tell me what you think!

TVR:Yeah, it is outclassed by a lot. But, it makes the shot look pretty!
Honda:Thanks!

Since I just adore the natural beauty of Kyoto, and the Maserati is so elegant, I figured it would be the perfect equation for beautifully awesome photos. As it turns out, I was right!

Enjoy!

Back