GT5 NES(just for laughs)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 64 comments
  • 8,054 views
Over 10 vehicles :D:D

Brilliant.
 
Is it wrong that I want that :lol:
 
Made me lol - Out loud.
 
Haha nice one.
 
Excellent :lol:
 
Ubercool i must say, bring me that game!
 
are there going to be updates to the game? and can you use a wheel?

I was thinking of getting the G27 for that game. is it compatible? how do i hook it up to my NES?
 
B******s! That's too hard for me, can only manage 5th lol
 
Looks like the tuning options are more robust than what we have now... Lol, great video!
 
I would go out and find me a NES just to play this :)
 
I heard this version of GT5 is the true complete version of GT5.
 
Fan-freakin-tastic! :D
I dig the 3D photos of your cars
 
I bet ALL the cars have interior views as well.
 
Does anyone know the full car list? I managed to see (in order of appearance):

1. Chevrolet Corvette C4
2. Some kind of formula car. F10/2007/GT?
3. Ferrari F40
4. Lamborghini Countach
5. Mini Cooper
 
Oh, so thats where some of GT5s standards were ported from.
 
All the cars are the same...must be some obscure form of Skylines or Mazdas. :)
 
Last edited:
I wonder how it would be to drive the X2010 in that version :)
 
Back