CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on this one, are we allowed to show more than one car, and of each side?
What if one car is shown more prominently and therefore showing the side you have chosen more..?

I shot this photograph many days ago but I liked it from the first second. I think this is one of the best picture I ever taken
Final Entry
sangalganoabbaziaprevie.jpg

To see the full size click here: http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9521/sangalganoabbaziag.jpg

Edit: If someone has already seen this picture somewhere else, don't worry: I shot this picture on December and I wrongly posted it in the GT5 Photomode Competition - Week 9 (see the link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169192&page=5) because I didn't noticed that the theme was "Tvr vs. Lotus". I hope that this occurence will not prevent this picture to be considered as any other picture.

Edit: I changed my entry. This is no more my final entry because I wrongly posted it in another forum without removing it before it was closed, so my new final entry is the #153 pag 8.

Last edited:
Can you have two cars in the photo, one from back in the day and one from current times?

Can you have two cars in the photo, one from back in the day and one from current times?

this is what i was wondering, but it says it's a H2H and in the rules bit it says H2H you have to choose a side so i'm guessing not...

this is what i was wondering, but it says it's a H2H and in the rules bit it says H2H you have to choose a side so i'm guessing not...

Yeah, you have to choose either old or new, don't know about the multiple cars though

xAmilli0n
Yeah, you have to choose either old or new, don't know about the multiple cars though

Would if you told a story with the photo, as in have one car ahead of the other.
Perfect time to use a time lapse. :(

Final Entry

Not the best pic here by miles, but just thought I'd chuck one into this comp!

Last edited:
Ah sorry, I must have misread it! I thought you were only allowed to send in pics with only 1 car, but I guess you have to choose a theme! Atleast, that's what I think it is.. Can someone clarify?

Ah sorry, I must have misread it! I thought you were only allowed to send in pics with only 1 car, but I guess you have to choose a theme! Atleast, that's what I think it is.. Can someone clarify?

i think its ok to have 2 cars as long as their the same... not like a 2010 camero next to a 69 camero.

Important Notice​

To avoid any more confusion with the theme and as GOTMAXPOWER told me, entries can have more than one car, only if, all cars are from the same era. You can't have both old and new cars visible in your shot, even if they are all blurry down behind.

Also, it's worth to mention that this week and for the following weeks classic poll size have been reduced to 30 entries and H2H polls size to 15 entries each.

In a similar note, I'll be, from now on, be asking the Judge for the best entries to poll and actual closing of the competition earlier than before, at 12.00GTM. New competition will be posted at around the same time.

Oh, and, before I forget, I've added a new rule that reads:

Keep in mind that the Host of this competition may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
In case of doubt about the entry legality (and as it happens) I may P.M. the entrant asking for the original image from the USB stick used in the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back