CLOSED: The Photomode Competition: Week 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicknamealguem
  • 316 comments
  • 33,592 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve changed my entry! Yet again, I know.^^
Its on page 4, #68

this is the new one.:)

5448096196_fcdc6d9e26.jpg

I like that.. awsome picture 👍
 
Well so much for my idea of a MKIV vs. Gt in the final poll.
Sorry sems :lol:
 
FINAL ENTRY


 
Well so much for my idea of a MKIV vs. Gt in the final poll.
Sorry sems :lol:

:lol: Thinking of changing my entry so I could add another excuse

5-Shouldn't have changed my entry

Some Spectacular shots here :drool:
 
This photo has already been in a competition before. You're not allowed to do that
I shot this photograph on December and I wrongly posted it in the GT5 Photomode Competition - Week 9 (see the link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169192&page=5) beacuse I didn't noticed that the theme of the 9th week was "Tvr vs. Lotus". This photograph has not be used in any other competition. Hope I have dispelled the doubts about it.
 
im sure this is a dumb question... but is the X1 (X2010) allowed?
 
Hope this is it this week!

I won't even be considered for the poll, since it's a full sized pic. You can only post a preview that is no larger than 500 pixels in one direction.
 
EDIT: FINAL ENTRY


Toscana (Tarmac)_6 by amoore3165, on Flick

i'm changing my final to this one because i just took and it is probably one of my best pictuers... (in my opinion), and i wanted to see if others like it too. hope it makes it in!!!
 
Damn, so many great entries, I don´t have a chance this week :( I´ll try it anyway...
 
I have got the picture for this competition! I haven't been able to take part for the last few weeks due to various occurances but I'll be back with a vengeance by the weekend :D
 
I won't even be considered for the poll, since it's a full sized pic. You can only post a preview that is no larger than 500 pixels in one direction.

wow i totally forgot! thanks for reminding me!!!
 
Is this picture modified with Photoshop or you have shot it using the only filters provided in GT5?

Lol, no photoshopping.
You can achive that easily. Using the cross proccessing filter. 👍
 
I shot this photograph on December and I wrongly posted it in the GT5 Photomode Competition - Week 9 (see the link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169192&page=5) beacuse I didn't noticed that the theme of the 9th week was "Tvr vs. Lotus". This photograph has not be used in any other competition. Hope I have dispelled the doubts about it.

Actually, since you didn't remove the entry from the competition in time for poll choosing and competition closure, it counted as an entry, even if an illegal one.
 
Give the guy a break
 
FINAL ENTRY

Click Image for Full Size​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back