• Thread starter Blake
  • 1,154 comments

Blake

Premium
Australia
NSW, Australia
haswell00
untitled35.gif

This is the Official "Off-Topic" Grand Theft Auto Thread.

Rules:
[+]Don't Spam completly useless junk in here
[+]Talk about anything except DRIV3R
[+]Don't post anything hugely inappropriate
[+]Enjoy yourself

Mmm yea, that's what I was thinking. But I'll start off. What's everyones general plans for playing SA, what are you all gonna do when you first get it? I'm gonna try it out a little bit, then get into missions once I get the controls down pat. Then once I get to a certain point, I'm gonna stop for a while, and do what I want.

The very first thing that I'll do when I get the game is cruise around looking at the scenery. That's what I first did on Vice City. I'll also test out some of the new little features, like tatoos, swimming, working out, hair cuts, new cars, aiming system, and things like that. It'll probably be hours before I start any missions! :lol:

Well first thing I'll do is try to get to know my way around the local-ish area so I'll have an idea where things are (not the whole map -- it's too big to try and learn straight away).

Ironically I was robbed last night, which is one of the first things I'm going to try in SA.

Then I'll start to customize my character a bit before I really get into the missions. Then it will be a solid month or two before I leave my room, when I finally realise I've missed most of my HSC year and I fial.

Well looks like English is an instant fail...or fial. But I'll do what Blake mentioned, I just couldn't be bothered typing that stuff. :lol:

"Me fail english? That's unpossible"

I forgot, I'm also going to test out the police AI by going on a short killing spree then driving around out running them at every turn

I have updated the first post, I want you to adhere to everything written there please.

Blake
"Me fail english? That's unpossible"

I forgot, I'm also going to test out the police AI by going on a short killing spree then driving around out running them at every turn
Great idea! I'm very interested on how Rockstar changed the whole "wanted" system. 💡

By the way, for some reason, my internet wouldn't let me go to this site for the past few days. That's why I havn't been posting lately. Does this ever happen to anybody else? :confused:

Deli Dingo
By the way, for some reason, my internet wouldn't let me go to this site for the past few days. That's why I havn't been posting lately. Does this ever happen to anybody else? :confused:
Burninated.

Yeah, the GTPlanet news forums helps wonders there. There was even a backup forum you could have gone to! I wanted someone else to talk to in my GTA thread :lol:

Blake
Yeah, the GTPlanet news forums helps wonders there. There was even a backup forum you could have gone to! I wanted someone else to talk to in my GTA thread :lol:
Didn't I burninate that one?

Ahem...Really, I'm everywhere yet nowhere at the same time, SO WATCH WHAT YOU POST :lol:

jk

:( I'm bored

Back