The Official Off Topic GTA Thread

• Thread starter Blake
  • 1,154 comments
BTW i was planning on making a GTA IV record book once the games been out for a bit longer. I woulnt mind updating and maintaing it, unless anybody has some objections..

BTW where are our GTA mods? If Jimmy's gone i think their are a few of us long term GTA guys who could be a good fillin? KM, Spudz, dare say myself even.

BTW i was planning on making a GTA IV record book once the games been out for a bit longer. I woulnt mind updating and maintaing it, unless anybody has some objections..
I'd leave it for several weeks before starting it, most people will be concentrating on completing the storyline, 100%, exploring, etc.

The record book is a good way to revive interest in the game after it's been out for a while.

untitled35.gif

This is the Official "Off-Topic" Grand Theft Auto Thread.

Rules:
[+]Don't Spam completly useless junk in here
[+]Talk about anything except DRIV3R
[+]Don't post anything hugely inappropriate
[+]Enjoy yourself

Can anyone help with CodeBreaker please?

After all these years, I finally got 100% in a GTA game, namely GTA III, without using any cheats on 1st January. :gtpflag:

Too bad that was probably the easiest of all 3D titles, because of the small amount of things to do, and no motorcycle based side missions. With those I have always sucked to some extent. :irked: Oh well, Vice City, here I come to kick some Southern butt!

After all these years, I finally got 100% in a GTA game, namely GTA III, without using any cheats on 1st January. :gtpflag:

Too bad that was probably the easiest of all 3D titles, because of the small amount of things to do, and no motorcycle based side missions. With those I have always sucked to some extent. :irked: Oh well, Vice City, here I come to kick some Southern butt!

Oh boy good luck with that one haha.

For some reason, I always remember this quote from the mission Conduct Unbecoming from VCS:

Sergeant Peppah
Corporal Vance! Would you care to explain why there's marijuana hidden under your bed? And who the Sam Hill is this?

You brought a whore onto the base! Have you no shame boy?! Are you a moron? Is that it? Drugs, whores... you're out of here soldier, you're a DISGRACE!

I have no idea why. :indiff:

For the first time in my life, I have reached the final mission without cheats or the like in GTA SA. The problem is just the last mission. I have completed that ONCE, with cheats, out of 7.163.675 tries. (Not literally, ofcourse). I am fearing that mission the most. :( SA is a/will still be a good game, no matter what.

L8erBaby
For the first time in my life, I have reached the final mission without cheats or the like in GTA SA. The problem is just the last mission. I have completed that ONCE, with cheats, out of 7.163.675 tries. (Not literally, ofcourse). I am fearing that mission the most. :( SA is a/will still be a good game, no matter what.

Have you made CJ fireproof? I was having trouble with that final mission, until I decided to do the fire truck missions to make him invincible against fire

I beat the last mission my first try. As awesome as it was, I vowed never to play it again. A lot of the San Fierro missions I found were the hardest excluding a few Las Ventura's ones.

I still to this day think the last mission was the best mission I've ever played in a game, and I stand by it firmly. I've always played the SA story without cheats simply because playing with cheats causes it to locked up the game/missions and not allow further progress in the game.

Back