GT4 movies inside! *Update 28979 - the last one..*

• Thread starter Egghead
  • 1,219 comments
man, if you could get a full lap on either third or first person view on suzuka (and a replay while you're at it!) it would be GREAAAT ^_^

Wow, the oil changing mechanic is talented, he can put new oil back in the engine laying under the car. :dopey:

When you are racing the Blue Falcon GT the red thing is the Ford truck? I'm not sure how many pickups are in the game but it doesn't look like the Dodge ram, good to see the GT sticking it to that big fat truck anyway, down with SUV's! : )

z06camaro
Bwhahahahaha.......the GT auto section music is soo funny, way to comical.

Haha yes, it rules. :D

nicefrog
When you are racing the Blue Falcon GT the red thing is the Ford truck? I'm not sure how many pickups are in the game but it doesn't look like the Dodge ram, good to see the GT sticking it to that big fat truck anyway, down with SUV's! : )

Thank you! I will check ik later today! :)

Overclocked412
You should get a driving force pro wheel :)

I have the DFP wheel and played with it some hours ago. I suck with it lol. But damn, it's much more fun. :)

Overclocked412
And to egghead, can you possibly take a video or a few pictures of the Mercedes-Benz SL500 '02 ?? I would be very grateful *gets on knees and begs* ;)

If it's available in Arcade mode i will take some pictures now. :)

*booting up PS2 for the 80384208th time today :)

Edit : Found it!

sl1.jpg

sl2.jpg

sl3.jpg

sl4.jpg

sl5.jpg

sl6.jpg

When you say you can put it down, I know this has been discussed but do you put it down in the garage? Before the race? or during the race?

*jumps up and down like a school girl, giggling* :lol: THANKS! awesome. (where is the option to take the top down? does it show the top going down?) :) thanks again!

LaBounti
Are there any old school cars in arcade mode?

Yup.

"When you say you can put it down, I know this has been discussed but do you put it down in the garage? Before the race? or during the race?"

Before in Arcade mode. In GT Mode i don't know, i only have a Lupo and a crappy 79 car. :)

What's your best time for the Nurb?

BTW, does the arcade work the same way in GT3? Higher difficulties and beating the tracks unlock more cars and tracks?

Back