GT4 movies inside! *Update 28979 - the last one..*

• Thread starter Egghead
  • 1,219 comments
McLaren F1GTR
What's your best time for the Nurb?

BTW, does the arcade work the same way in GT3? Higher difficulties and beating the tracks unlock more cars and tracks?

Again, i didn't play the game alot. I got the game today, played some GT Mode, got a Lupo, got the B License, completed Sunday cup and then went to Arcade to make you guys happy. I really don't know yet how to unlock stuff or made any real fast laps. I'm trying to learn the circuits now and it's hard. El Cap is very tricky, looks easy but it has some weird corners. Look out. :)

Overclocked412
I think it will be quite funny seeing the charger on the nurb. I mean come on.... a charger? :P we'll be seeing alot of spin outs and tire screeching..

Hehe, raced it with ABS etc on.. it was a pain in the ass.. :D

Egghead
Nope.

The Charger has only got 4 gears? Damn, you will lose sight of the AI very soon on the nurb :S

Most all muscle cars in the 60s and early 70's had only 4 gears.;)

Can someone fill me in on what El Cap or Elcapitan or whatever IS?
Is it the ring?
Cheers.

PS, I noticed you had a car oil change vid.
Did the Hp go up?

Egghead
Hehe, raced it with ABS etc on.. it was a pain in the ass.. :D

If you were living in the 60's and 70's or your parents were in america then you would know that muscle cars handle like **** because of how heavy and how much of a boat they are. That's why I picked it so you would have a challenge egghead.

Most all muscle cars in the 60s and early 70's had only 4 gears.;)

Didn't know that, thanks. :)

Look in the first pot @ update, Dodge Charger vids are there. 1st one is "the jump", 2nd one is the new angle PD put into the game... It's AMAZING.

XPLOSV
Can someone fill me in on what El Cap or Elcapitan or whatever IS?
Is it the ring?
Cheers.

PS, I noticed you had a car oil change vid.
Did the Hp go up?

It's not the Ring. It's a track designed by PD. A very nice track but also a tricky one!

HP didn't go up when i did change the oil. But i only raced 7 races with the Lupo and the oil was still clean. I only recorded it to show you how it looked like. :)

Mate those replay angles at the nurb are amazing. Sick vids mate, keep em coming it you can. Thanks for em ay, keep me tied over till it is released here, lol.

Wow not like PD for them to make a fantasy track.:odd:

Autumn Ring, Grand Valley, Apricot Hill, SSR5&11, all the rally tracks... :P

All that Charger needed was a Confederate flag on the top and 01's on the doors! :cool:

Egghead, If your still making vids, can I request something using an older RUF. Perhaps the ring. We are yet to see any footage of the RUF (older one).

Cheers

I have 20 mb left on another webspace. Only uploading the stuff that's good enough.

I already emailed Jordan. I have no problem with making Vids of every track (available) in racing and replay view. I hope he reply's soon so you guys can download better vids.

In the meantime... i could use yousendit but i won't repost files. The only thing i want is that you guys also could repost videos (if you can download you can also repost them.. :) )

I had so much requests so this will be the last one..

XPLOSV
Egghead, If your still making vids, can I request something using an older RUF. Perhaps the ring. We are yet to see any footage of the RUF (older one).

Cheers

Coming up.

I've opened all of the files I saw, I didn't save them to my Harddrive. I know someone else did though. Oh and I'm sure Jordan will put them on the GT4 page. I dunno about hosting them. But he might.

Hell no! People shouldn't be so nitpicky about how it is or looks! You're doing great egghead don't worry.;)

I've opened all of the files I saw, I didn't save them to my Harddrive. I know someone else did though. Oh and I'm sure Jordan will put them on the GT4 page. I dunno about hosting them. But he might.

Oh no, the files on mine webspace will be there for hmm.. 1 week or so.. With the GTA : SA movies mine webspace went around the whole world.. Same with the GT4 Japanese Demo and i guess now it will be the same. And no, i am not lying.

But i also need my webspace for pictures etc etc. Just like i did the other times. So this will be up for 1 or 2 weeks. So please save them if you want to keep them. :)

I loved all the emails i got.. "could you host the videos again?" haha... Since GTA 99% of the mails i get is spam... :)

No, hosting the GTA vids wasn't smart if i look back hehe. :)

Egghead
Oh no, the files on mine webspace will be there for hmm.. 1 week or so.. With the GTA : SA movies mine webspace went around the whole world.. Same with the GT4 Japanese Demo and i guess now it will be the same. And no, i am not lying.

But i also need my webspace for pictures etc etc. Just like i did the other times. So this will be up for 1 or 2 weeks. So please save them if you want to keep them. :)

I loved all the emails i got.. "could you host the videos again?" haha... Since GTA 99% of the mails i get is spam... :)

No, hosting the GTA vids wasn't smart if i look back hehe. :)

:scared: *clicks all links and saves*

LMFAO @ Ge-HAD, lol, GO HOLDEN.

Ummmmm, webspace, im having a think about that. Have you tried www.tripod.co.uk , a mate said it was pretty decent aslong as you host pics and stuff aswell, maybe give that a go, atleast until Jordaon replies.

I'm taking a White RUF RGT. Capturing the same footage as the previous 2 vids on nurb.

Edit : Yellow. :)

Edit : Tripod is ok but not for vids that atleast xxxx people try to watch. I'm thinking of yousendit or torrent. Or Jordan, he will reply later today i guess.

Edit : DAMN! That RUF rules! Racing against some strange cars including a oldtimer with a huge spoiler haha, great

BROCKY
Is a Monaro vid available mate. Im not in a rush, just curious asto how it drives, lol.

Nope, sorry, it will come later today. Read the first post for my statement why i didn't post your (and others) vid yet. The first thing i'm going to record after i'm awake is your Vid.

nitro_2005
2) The link to the first video is broken

Are you sure? Here it still works.. Didn't clean mine cache tho..

Edit : On my friends webspace i can't download a movie anymore. The only thing i can upload is the same jump as you saw in the previous movie..

This is the best i can offer. Nothing more. It's over. I don't have anymore places to host vids.

RUF on the Nurb

Egghead
The first thing i'm going to record after i'm awake is your Vid.

WOW omfg, your going to sleep, amazing. Nah your right mate, and yes i did read your first post and though, hey maybe thats why a Monaro vid hasnt been posted yet, lol. Thanks for when you wake up, coz ill be asleep, lol.

Back