GT4 movies inside! *Update 28979 - the last one..*

• Thread starter Egghead
  • 1,219 comments
I can't do nothing with the Server. I checked all urls before even posting this topic. They all worked. But i guess the links are being posted on other forums too now so that might explain the problem.

Is there a display during the replays that shows the steering wheels movement, (I know the accelerator/brake guages are in) I saw it on another vid but I thought it might only appear if you use a DFP. I really hope it's in because they took it out of Prologue.

KSaiyu
Is there a display during the replays that shows the steering wheels movement, (I know the accelerator/brake guages are in) I saw it on another vid but I thought it might only appear if you use a DFP. I really hope it's in because they took it out of Prologue.

Don't know, will check it in a coule of hours. :)

Eddhead, thanks for your effort here mate. Everyone here apprecates it.

I cant wait fang the ring in an old RUF, BMW 2002 turbo and all the M3's

Yeeeeha!

You may or may not think this is cool but how about a yellow '70 Superbird on the nurb?

I warn you though. That thing will be a biatch to handle. It's heavier and much bigger overall over the Charger.:D

WMV video files will download easily. AVI files will have problems with the video but not the audio. When the warning comes up, click more info, then it will tell you more and give a link to the DivX website where you can download the latest DivX for free, once downloaded,find it on 'My Computer'. Click Run and install it. Once this is done, all Egghead's video's will work successfully with audio and video. It works on my Windows XP Home Edition PC. Hope this helps.

You may or may not think this is cool but how about a yellow '70 Superbird on the nurb?

I warn you though. That thing will be a biatch to handle. It's heavier and much bigger overall over the Charger.:D
Accually, under the shin they are almost identical. They are both B-body Mopars. Also these cars dont weigh all that much (for American cars anyway) as the weigh beween 3400 and 3600 pounds depending on options. The poor handling comes from tires that had rubber as hard as rock and as narrow as an LP. (Think big black CD).

b

I like the RUF on the Nordschleife video....dying for that myself. I know the Nordschleife like the back of my hand after a month of playing the demo.

But an RGT? As much as I love the RGT you gotta run the CTR on the 'Ring....that is meant to be.

I can't wait until my copy gets here next week!!!!!! Keep up the videos. I agree the Tsukuba wet sounds amazing!

Back