Best F1

The F686/m has the most horsepower of the F1 cars, but I (and my friends, as well) can consistently turn faster lap times with the F094/s on most tracks. The normally-aspirated 094 accelerates faster from 0-100, and the turbo 686 accelerates faster from 100-200. The 094 handles better also, in my opinion.

Yes I have read that the best one is the F094.  But I have the F090/S and it works good.  But I am working on getting the F094 I should have it by tommorow night.  I will let you know how it is.  I am doing the Dream car series and that is one of the cars to win.  And I have the best car for the dream car series which is the Toyota GT1 road car.
:cheeburga:

The fastest, and most powerful would be the F686/M

It has 925 HP

They are kinda limited in speed, cause of aerodynamics.  I have the F090/S and I can only get it to go about 215 with messing with settings for a while and there is more power the car just can not go faster cause of the aerodynamics i think, cause any other car can go faster that is heavier and with less power.  So I think the way they are set up they are top end limited.  But acceleration nothing can beat em!
:cheeburga:

They're all different except for the F090/s and F090/H, they both have 789 HP @ 14,000 rpm.

The best is the F686/M 925 hp @ 12,00 rpm...

(Edited by Josh at 2:51 am on July 26, 2001)

We seem to be in the same situation, i have the black polyphony digital car, but no others. I have seen em spinning on the prize car screen, but i never get the best car..... I am not sure what to do atm, i am just polishing off beginner and amateur all gold.

In the US version the F094/S appears to be the best. You only have 2 to choose from in the pal in version so try em both.

:)

In another thread someone mentioned that the numbers correspoded to the year of the car. 94 being the latest leads me to believe it's the best. I wonder what the /H, /S, /M's represent.

Originally posted by MIck2be
there are actually 6 cars on the pal version, isn't there

I believe I have heard both six and just two types. I don't have the pal version so I can't verify this. Sorry if I have mislead anyone. :)

Originally posted by ViperTT800
NO WAY!!!!!!! THERE R F1 CARS IN THIS GAME!!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT. r they new f1's like shumacher's ferrari and hakkien's mclaren?????

The F-1 cars in GT3 are not new, but they are real cars used by formula drivers in the past. They all have numbers at the end of thier "names" which tell the year they arefrom. The formula cars in GT3 range from 1986 to 1994.

Sorry, man. I don't know jack about formula racing. I'm into NHRA drag racing, and superbike racing. I've never really been into open wheel stuff.

Can someone please tell me, which F1 car in the USA GT3 relates to which F1 car in the UK version?

I got the PolyPono 001, and I've seen this 2 times on 2 different championships, the dream car and the PolyPono one! Me a bit gutted cos I wanted a new F1 car...

Anyways! Can someone please help me :mad:

Cheers...

i'm not really sure which ones are the same. if i'm wrong someone correct me.

fo94/s = polyphony001

not sure about the rest. usa version has 6 f1 cars where the uk version only has 2.

That sucks, that really really sucks...

Why do we only get 2, and they are not even better looking...the US version is miles better, they also got the Diablo.. man this sucks!:( Least the game is so good I can forgive it, *no wonder I keep wining the same F1 cars!:)*

Originally posted by SirKevy
Can someone please tell me, which F1 car in the USA GT3 relates to which F1 car in the UK version?

I got the PolyPono 001, and I've seen this 2 times on 2 different championships, the dream car and the PolyPono one! Me a bit gutted cos I wanted a new F1 car...

Anyways! Can someone please help me :mad:

Cheers...

I dont really think any COMPLETELY relate

Back