TRi's Video Thread (updated 11-24-06)

• Thread starter TRi
  • 140 comments

TRi

Had some footy left from the IDM vid. While it's on my computer still, might as well and put together a little vid. Yummy, Thanksgiving leftovers.

IDM Leftovers

Previous Videos:

Ess See
Thank you Tank for the hosting!
Slippery
GT_TRiMix_Vol3 googled
GT_TRiMix Volume 2 googled
link[/URL]
Multiplayer Link[/URL]
The 80s googled
Chaser Entrances
Dual Drifts Backup Link
Abandoned Contest Vid
no_gaWD: a wagon montage googled
One Handed
AWD Acrobatics
Destructive DRiving googledBackup Link
TRi's GT4 Variety Drift Fun Show googled
Stunts and Stuff 3.5 MBs song: Minus 8 - Recently at the Opera

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Why .mov?! WHY?! I hate Quicktime SO FREAKIN' MUCH, and I was about to DL your newest videos, just like I do with ALL your videos, and I saw that damned .mov

Curses!

That wagon vid is sick, I love your controlled 360 into the drift....
I actually started my 'drifting' with the Nissan Stagea Autech version, after a friend told me you could actually drift in this game, not sure why I chose that. Then I found this site, the vids rock.

burnout060
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Why .mov?! WHY?! I hate Quicktime SO FREAKIN' MUCH, and I was about to DL your newest videos, just like I do with ALL your videos, and I saw that damned .mov

Curses!
Sorry you feel that way. In and out of the mac world, quicktime is where it is at for quite a few reasons. But my main reason for it is my new comp doesn't have wmv export like my old one and i'm not settling for movie maker exports...

TRi
Sorry you feel that way. In and out of the mac world, quicktime is where it is at for quite a few reasons. But my main reason for it is my new comp doesn't have wmv export like my old one and i'm not settling for movie maker exports...

Oh, I see now. I thought you had gone to the darkside.

The Quicktime side.

Oh My God. The wagon video made me crap my pants. hahaha wow man that video is easilly one of the best i have ever seen are you gonna post settings!?!?

uberkid86
Oh My God. The wagon video made me crap my pants. hahaha wow man that video is easilly one of the best i have ever seen are you gonna post settings!?!?
what car ya want?

AMAZING! Hands down, the wagons video is one of the greatest i've ever seen. I'd so come dry hump your leg if you weren't so far away.
Can ya post what Subaru wagon that is, and the settings? The donut into a drift you did with that was incredible.
-Signed, Your new number one greatest fan.

Shoulda kept workin on it, and squeezed it in some how. Could have had a winner with that one. 👍

Cinema widescreen style is the best. :D I love the drifting you guys got going on! Some of the best videos are coming from you man. :D

I am VERY captivated by this vid :drools: Gonna watch again !

its actually the split screen that i cut in half. thanks tri!

i'll post settings for most of my cars when i get the chance/

after i get home and smoke a blunt im gonna watch your vids tri. i already know ill be amazed. ive never seen better 360s in gt3 and your doing it in the harder gt4. i cant believe how good you are you lucky slut =[ it must be fun...

Awesome! One of the best, and most entertainin so far. 👍
Loved the twin NSX drifting, new vs. old, with some of the best editing i've seen so far.

Drift-Kid
Need more vids like this........did you do it thru link play of on the same console

I Think hey used a program the you can but it into a litterbox size but anyway exellent twin drift video tri 👍

P.S what program did you used to cut that video

Back