TRi's Video Thread (updated 11-24-06)

• Thread starter TRi
  • 140 comments
great stuff TRi, excellent editing and your drifting is improving as well 👍

Good editing, but the clips were wayyyy too dark... What are you using to capture?...

Good drifting...

;)

Delphic Reason
Good editing, but the clips were wayyyy too dark... What are you using to capture?...

Good drifting...

;)

That's exactly what I thought. Excellent editing as usual bud!

Nice nice nice!

I usually am not into drifiting but that really is incredible!👍

By the way, what are the 2 first songs of your latest video?

Delphic Reason
Good editing, but the clips were wayyyy too dark... What are you using to capture?..
using my camcorder as a analog to digital pass-through. the compression is garbage, looks fine as a dv file.

thanks for all the comments. really kinda just threw this one together before kaido 3 came out...
kiukiu
Incredible! Keep em coming...:P When's Volume 3 coming out and where's Volume 1???

p.s. U're my Drift Idol 👍

im no idol :dunce: but thanks anyways, check the sig for volume 1(gt3 freestyle)

GT_TRiMix Volume 2:

Just awesome, TRi! Freakin' hilarious. :D
I love the way how the cones flew in formation and how you drifted trough 'em afterwards... The editing is hella creative (i don't understand how you did some of the stuff... how the hell did you zoom trough some of the photo mode locations?), and some stuff appears to be near impossible... like that link at Autumn Ring. Plus, I've never ever seen that black Mazda (787 B or what?). Did you paint it black yourself? :confused:

Mr. Apex
GT_TRiMix Volume 2:

I love the way how the cones flew in formation and how you drifted trough 'em afterwards... The editing is hella creative (i don't understand how you did some of the stuff... how the hell did you zoom trough some of the photo mode locations?), and some stuff appears to be near impossible... like that link at Autumn Ring. Plus, I've never ever seen that black Mazda (787 B or what?). Did you paint it black yourself? :confused:

umm, u can find it at the end of the used car cycle or go to mazda and u can pick either the orange or black one

Mr. Apex
GT_TRiMix Volume 2:

painting it black by hand woud take FOREVER, but a good thought...
I just captured photomode while controling the camera, cropped and zoomed to get the opening shots.
The autumn ring link is one of my favs, after the seattle link. So are the cones.

TRi
painting it black by hand woud take FOREVER

I wasn't talking about video editing... I was just wondering if anyone is already tweaking some GT4 parameters as they did in GT3... (no offense though)

Oh, and I always thought a paintshop would've been a nice feature in the GT4 village. No need for all those silly NFS body kits, but some of my used cars are simply in urgent need of a decent color.

Mr. Apex
I was just wondering if anyone is already tweaking some GT4 parameters as they did in GT3...

Unfortunately, it would be quite a task to do so... MK (the creator of the GT3 hybrid program) gave up on trying to make such a program to hack GT4's unfortunate encryption techniques...

;)

Delphic Reason
Unfortunately, it would be quite a task to do so... MK (the creator of the GT3 hybrid program) gave up on trying to make such a program to hack GT4's unfortunate encryption techniques...

Aw... too bad. Well, maybe someone will find a way sometime. Thanks for the info. 👍

Delphic Reason

;)

No NO :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: this can't be no Hybrids for GT4 :crazy: no man awwwwww i cant beleave this horrible horrible news im seeing :ouch:

i'm about halfway through kb3 and got a lot of projects to do at work, so don't hold your breathe but do expect somethn somethin

I've been getting into VJ'ing so I decided to make an honest on-the-fly mix. I used vegas(first time actually using the program) because of it's realtime functionality. I'll have a video of how I put it together later on tonight or tomorrow. Anyhow, here's the final output. 👎

GT_TRiMix_Vol3

edit: Putting it together

Good stuff there TRi with Vol3. Thats some fancy chokudoris, with a twist of 360 added for style, drift entrances...impressive!
I

TRi, the stunts you pulled off at 3:40 and also 5:35 are amazing, that 360 into a drift looks really unatural, never thought that would be possible.

Amazing stuff!!

Back