TRi's Video Thread (updated 11-24-06)

• Thread starter TRi
  • 140 comments
TRi
Putting down another:
Ess See
Thank you Tank for the hosting!

Lol, 12 car tandem drift, now ain't that somethin! :dopey:
If it wasn't for the tire smoke giving us a little hint … I would've guessed that you're running GTVision on a PS3 Prototype or what… :D
How long did you work on that intro?

And even if I like the intro very much, all the over-the-edge-near-miss-stunts, TRi-trademark-over-90°-sideways-stunts and zero-countersteer-precision-links should also be mentioned. A really great vid.

Ess See:

Nice drifts. Great job on the editing. I liked how you did the multiple cars. I was hoping the song would change up to a more upbeat somewhere in the video. It felt that way, the intro was very strong and I thought the slow song was building up to something big as faster. J

Great drifting, the 12 car tandem is insane, that must've took hours of drifting and editing. 👍 I agree with BreakerOhio tho, if the song gradually transfer to some more upbeat music would've been even better.

if u get a chance could u reupload a few vids for me?
wagon montage
destructive driving
variety drift fun show

thanks in advance!

ps. u ever gonna release a new vid?

if u get a chance could u reupload a few vids for me?
wagon montage
destructive driving
variety drift fun show

thanks in advance!

ps. u ever gonna release a new vid?
you got it! (check 1st post)

yah i been wokrin on somethin here and there, just got too many actual drifting vids to do before i start editing a gt vid.

very nice drifting but where do you get those weird songs, lol. I would never have imagined someone doing that to alice in chains. Layne Staley is turning in his grave, lol.

your videos are amazing and how do you keep those angles for so long?

very nice drifting but where do you get those weird songs, lol. I would never have imagined someone doing that to alice in chains. Layne Staley is turning in his grave, lol.

your videos are amazing and how do you keep those angles for so long?
http://www.richardcheese.com/
Its the eject disc during dive replay trick, however I forget the exact details. A search would prolly bring it up right quick.
some one has to much spare time =D
Quite the contrary. Its more like procrastination time.

sick as always...

wtf was the blue car at 1:40 or so in? im having a brain fart and havent played gt4 in ages. watching through your vids makes me wanna dust it off..

thanks alot

did u have to fine tune your skyline to make it go sideways so much? coz i cant with your settings that u posted in the drift setup thread.

Back