TRi's Video Thread (updated 11-24-06)

• Thread starter TRi
  • 140 comments
nissandrifter
I Think hey used a program the you can but it into a litterbox size but anyway exellent twin drift video tri 👍

P.S what program did you used to cut that video
I used after effects for it, very fun, but the rendering times suck.

I'll have settings up whenever I can find my misplaced mem card

uberkid86
that Subaru wagon i want the settings for that oh yeah by the way do you use NOS to keep your drifts thats long cuz i cant seem to get them to last that long without straightening out =(
Settings Posted!
For the past few videos, no juice except for the long straights cuz i'm impatient like that.

man tri your good as heck man hopefully i can get on your status one day also have you checked out di gp for japanese ps2 i heard it was better than kaido battle

thanks. i havent played it yet, but i know it's in my near future. i heard it gets crazy hard. kaido 3 is coming out this summer too, can't wait for that

hey man, awesome chaser vid! when u have a moment, could u post the settings...i worked on my chaser to no end and cantget the settings just right.

LOL it kept spinning all the time, I was expecting it to be one lap or something lol, but jus the same corner OVER AND OVER AGAIN LMAO:lol:.
Real funny video man:P Combined with the music too......never driven or drifted the Chaser though.......:odd: I should try......

I was to pull myself away from Racing Battle C1 Grand Prix(which is really fun if ya can get your hands on it) to make this. Fun cars and fun music from the fun 80s.
The 80s

ok tri u are awesome that was a great video awesome effects and a great era of cars to use two thumbs up that was very creative and the drifts in ur video were crazy long ttyl man

i'm all N1s, Panzu.
thanks mark. the practice rail was fun haha, after all that i was too tired and didn't feel like playin split screen. I finally got my crossover so we can lan or xlink (as long as it works)

X-link, LAN, and one split screen shot.
Multiplayer
Cant remembers all the drivers cuz my memory sucks and I forget stuff.
drivers:
Naticon
Barney Hatch
DTC
Vtec513
Dking
theres more, just holler

musical: mos def f. the high and mighty- b-boy document

Back