Favorite Nurburgring car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Falango
  • 170 comments
  • 11,355 views
Messages
3,575
Canada
Vancouver, BC
Messages
Falango
As the title states, what's your favorite car for the 'Ring??

Mine would have to be the M3 GTR.........I swear that car was made for that track, it's such a blast in that car.
 
Falango
As the title states, what's your favorite car for the 'Ring??

Mine would have to be the M3 GTR.........I swear that car was made for that track, it's such a blast in that car.

considering BMW has a test facility there...
 
Indeed. The M3 GTR, and every other BMW in recent years were tested and refined at the 'Ring. Nowadays pretty much any at-least-somewhat-sporty car goes through the same thing, anyway...

My favorite car for the 'Ring in GT4 would probably be the E60 M5... :)
 
Aye, BMW make a fine car for the Ring, but 'tis no Yellow Bird ;)

It takes you from :lol: to :scared: and back again like nothing else :)
 
speedy_samurai
considering BMW has a test facility there...

I know that, lol. But driving it around that track is just plain great!
 
Ginetta G4

Floaty yet controlled, underpowered yet quick, and most importantly - beautiful... :)
 
I'll see your Yellowbird and raise you a Alpine 110S...
 
I'd have to say any of the DTM cars, the best being the Alfa Romeo 2,5 V6 TI.
 
Citroen C5 3.0 V6
 
Not the quickest around it, but the Lotus Carlton on N2s, just right.
 
I personally love the BMW M5, other cars don't seem quite right on the Nurburgring but the M5 just flows around the track, that lovely smooth V10 pulling hard and the 7 gears are a real boon on the 'Ring, some cars are left off boost or without power because the ratios don't suit the track but with the 7 speeds it's never a problem.
 
Mercedes-Benz CLK-DTM (Not The Le Mans One)
 
I just started playing GT4 again after a few months and I really enjoy driving it with the Motul Z.
 
I kinda like the 99 Aston Martin V8 Vantage stock ... or even better with a wing for downforce ... just fun to be in a car that big and heavy but seems to handle like a car almost half its weight
 
the Isuzu Bellet GT with just an oil change and the body refresh. Not that powerful but just the right amount of rear grip. ie not much.
After finishing all the races Ive been going through a lot of old cars and taking them to the family cup for the ring set of +3. Its been quite fun though I usually pass the next best car not long after Karussell on the first lap.
 
If you like challenges, then go for the Auto Union on R1:s an dtake away as much downforce as possible. THAT is fun! Other than that, I´d go with the rest and say M3 GTR.
 
Woodone Tom's Supra, nothing special but still fun.
 
Peugeot 106 Rallye - 175bhp on N2 tyres - such a hoot!!

Also - the Falken Skyline GT-R. Built for that track and it shows - a beauty of a car around that track.

I have not driven the M3 GTR race car around yet, but the road car goes well (unsurprisingly...). Looking forward to taking an M5 out :dopey:
 
Hmmmm..that's a toughy, but for now I'd have to say the Toyota Minolta Toyota 88C-V Race Car ..yeah, that mf'r can scoot.. although, a close 2nd would have to be for the BMW M3 GTR.. another cornering monster... now if I just had one for real get'n to work wouldn't be such a pain.. LoL !!

NWSaint.
 
BMW M3 (VERY similar to my own car)​

0637_A07_profile.jpg
 
Man, that's a tough question. I really like the Shelby Cobra at the moment, and I like the RUF BTR (slightly more sane than the yellowbird!).
 
Id have to go with the M3 GTR race car, absoloute blast!!! A close second is S2000 Race car, not 2 fast but it handles like a go-kart!
 
FastEddie12
Pardon???

That is a fun car to drive, and reasonably good looking.

What's not to like?
 
original AE86 Trueno, fully modded.. performance and driveability in smooth balance. on the other hand, any car with decent power/weight ratio is good, as long as it can turn and stay on road. 'coughcoughNON-RUFScoughcough* :crazy:
 
Back