General TT Photo Mode Thread

• Thread starter Sambert
  • 378 comments
Samberto
attachment.php

that looks weird. like when the bikes front wheel lift the ride slide back and clipped through the tail?

So the guy takes a look behind to see where I'm at, and surprise, I'm not behind him anymore.

Got the game earlier today. It is good.

speedy_samurai
So the guy takes a look behind to see where I'm at, and surprise, I'm not behind him anymore.
Got the game earlier today. It is good.

Nice one SS, it’s great to see that you finally have the game. Your battle pics are lookin’ good, and I quite like your helmet too.:sly:

Edit: oops, your opponent's helmet. :embarrassed:

elbows on the ground cornering!(well, as close as it gets)

gotta love the tz125, trying like hell to get past the tz250 test

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 121
speedy_samurai

Thank you very much. Those are perfect! Can you get a couple pics of this same bike doing a wheelie or two? How does the Z1000 compare to the other bikes? Do they offer the black with red wheels/seat color combo for this bike?

Lightsped
Can you get a couple pics of this same bike doing a wheelie or two?
Unfortunately, as with many bikes in TT, PD has decided that the Z1000 can’t wheelie under power.:boggled: Irrational.
Do they offer the black with red wheels/seat color combo for this bike?
Nope. Fingers crossed for market specific liveries and colour schemes in the PAL and U/C releases.

I was hoping the Z1000 would come in orange. I really like orange on a bike, but I am weird. Instead I had to chose the black color because it's the color of my buddy's bike. Now to see if I can find his helmet...

and the Z1000 is fast!

speedy_samurai
I was hoping the Z1000 would come in orange. I really like orange on a bike, but I am weird.
Yeah, I was looking forward to 'pearl blazing orange' (good for photos.) There’s still hope.

orangelg.jpg

Look at that 'Busa! Killing 'em with speed, as usual. And people actually race scooters in the world!?

Thanks for the Z1000 pics. I was hoping to have my bike (shown below, with me on it) in the game. The black on black will be close enough. I would love to see more Z1000 pics if you have time. I also love the new Speed Triple.

mykawasakiz1000motione.jpg

kikiri
What is this bike who can go at 392 km/h on Nurburgring?
We’re getting a bit off topic, though the bike in question is the CBR1000RRW. I’ve seen 393 on the dial (pic in a few minutes.)

[Edit]
There's more in it.

Attachments

• Samberto CBRW.jpg
    Samberto CBRW.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 218
Did you guys try the Best Photo something yet? I find it pretty useful, GT4 should have this.

Back