Favorite initial d character

• Thread starter road kill
  • 26 comments

Who is your favorite Initial D character?

• Takumi Fujiwara

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Itsuki

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Iketani

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Kenji

• Maiko & Saiyuki

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Ryouske Takahashi

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Keiouske Takahashi

• Shingo

• Nakazato

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Bunta

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Other? please list who and why

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
i dont know if this has been done already but here is is i wanna know what your favorite initial d character is? (that is if you watch it still cause i know its old)

Bunta's ever-present cigarette and almost entire lack of emotion make him such a great character. It's easy to tell he has a personality, but doesn't show it, compared to some of the emptier characters (specifically, every antagonist in stage 2).

Any character who has appeared in an episode of Initial D who drove a rotary powered vehicle....

I love how inversely-proportionate the characters are to how well the cars are drawn.

The Internet
Bunta's ever-present cigarette and almost entire lack of emotion make him such a great character.

I like Bunta because of that also.

Itsuki is my favorite. He always get out of whack, cracks me up everytime. :lol:

road kill
of course me being the sileighty fan boy that i am have to go with

👍 👍 👍 maiko and saiyuki for me:tup: 👍 👍
Sick, i have no i dea why i havn't checked this show out before.... i'm go download some episodes.

I swear I would have suspected this was a redundant drift forum thread.

Oh well. BTW, I'm going to have to agree with Anderton.

It would have to be Bunta, then takumi.

Bunta is just so cool and funny. Complete lack of any emotion and he is a great driver.

road kill
well i wasnt sure where to put this since initial d isnt on tv anymore and it isnt really a movie... but i guess you are right

You can move the thread there yourself since you started it. I voted for Takumi by the way, although Bunta does crack me up when he's on.

Ok thanks guys thread moved to movies & TV

and my second pic would have to be ryouske takahashi because he is so knowledgeable he knew how much hp nakazato's skyline had by just listening to its engine! thats amazing and besides ryouske always has very important things to say which i pause to throughly read i can only hope to become like ryouske 1 day ... :bowdown:

Octomus Prime

Anyone who can drift around a corner in a transport, then transform and blast the Decepticons in one move gets my vote!

Im a Trueno Fan so i like Takumi Fujiwara.And have you guys seen Initial D:battle Stage??

Attachments

• initiald.jpg
    initiald.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 15
  • images 50.jpg
    images 50.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 14
-> Well for me, I have to go with Bunta. He's calm and gentle manner scare's me, and he can whoop that overachieving Takumi anytime. And to go with a very nice Subie (22B aside) to back it up:

realGC8V.jpg

fuj18353box.gif

(:

Bunta, the only man (or woman) to really be able to defeat Takumi without breaking a sweat, and because he's the only owner of a 4WD car that isn't a jerk (possible exception for Kyochi).

Back