Lap Times - Nurburgring

• Thread starter tuff240
  • 212 comments
Welcome to the Nurburgring Tourist Trophy Leaderboard!

Lap times should be clean runs with 2 tires on at all times like a real bike would have to do. Although I won't require it, I strongly suggest you turn the "Failure Conditions" to "On". đź‘Ť

Replay files are required for time submission.
However, if you are submitting multiple times, only your fastest run per class will be required, but please share all of your replays if you can. Any questioned runs with-out replays will have 2 days to provide a clean replay for that time. If replay is not provided within 2 days, the time will be removed from the leaderboard until replay is provided.

US version: Blue
Japanese version: Green
Replay needs review: Black

Arcade Mode

250 and under

400 and under

750 and under
1. 7:39.107 - hOt6o4bOi - Suzuki GSX-R 600 '05 - stock - 117HP 161 - Street Tires

1000 and under

1000 and over
1. 7:35.909 - Tuff240 - BMW MOTORAD K1200R RM - Soft Tires - Form/Body - Fail/On

Tourist Trophy Mode

250 and under
1. 7:07.657 - tiptopcream - Yamaha TZ250 '03 - Soft Tires
2. 7:24.304 - Tuff240 - Yamaha TZ250 '03 - Soft Tires
3. 7:26.737 - SnyperP - Yamaha TZ250 '03 - Soft Tires

400 and under
1. 7:52.414 - tiptopcream - Honda VFR400R '89 - Performance Tires
2. 8:07.171 - Flerbizky - Honda VFR400R '89 - Performance Tires - Failure Off

750 and under
1. 7:17.880 - tiptopcream - Honda CBR600 RR '05
2. 7:22.692 - tiptopcream - Yamaha YZF-R6 RM '05

1000 and under
1. 6:59.314 - tiptopcream - Yamaha YZF-R1 RM '05 - Soft Tires
2. 7:02.443 - -Stormryder- - Yamaha YZF-R1 RM '05 - Med/Soft Tires
3. 7:09.972 - packfan - Moriwaki Motul CBR1000RR

1000 and over
1. 7:48.138 - Tuff240 - BMW MOTORAD K1200S - Performance Tires - Form/Body - Fail/On
2. 8:42.974 - DRIFT GOD - BMW MOTORAD K1200S

Code:
[U][B]FREE RUN BIKE[/B][/U]                                   [U][B]TIME[/B][/U]

Yamaha YZF - R6 RM '05                          7'22.692

Honda CBR600 RR '05                             7'17.880

Yamaha YZF - R1 RM '05                          7'02.112

tiptopcream
Code:
[U][B]FREE RUN BIKE[/B][/U]                                   [U][B]TIME[/B][/U]

Yamaha YZF - R6 RM '05                          7'22.692

Honda CBR600 RR '05                             7'17.880

Yamaha YZF - R1 RM '05                          7'02.112
Where are those run at? Arcade "Time Trial" or Trophy Mode "Practice"?
That 7:02 is flying!
You have anyway to prove your times are clean? (maxdrive or similiar)

tuff240
Where are those run at? Arcade "Time Trial" or Trophy Mode "Practice"?
That 7:02 is flying!
You have anyway to prove your times are clean? (maxdrive or similiar)

Tourist Trophy "Free Run"

I haven't got a replay file freely available, but I'll see about getting one tomorrow - here is a screen of the track menu with the time:

r18iw.jpg

I was five seconds faster than this time earlier today when I was working on the bike setup, but I dropped it. :yuck:

tiptopcream
Tourist Trophy "Free Run"
Japanese version must call it "Free Run"? In the US version it's called "Practice".

I need to figure out a specific list of stuff we should have to submit like tires, hp/tq, riding form, US or Japanese version and failure conditions on/off. Suggestions welcome.

tuff240
Japanese version must call it "Free Run"? In the US version it's called "Practice".

I need to figure out a specific list of stuff we should have to submit like tires, hp/tq, riding form, US or Japanese version and failure conditions on/off. Suggestions welcome.

have times for arcade and trophy world and each with times for street tyres and professional tyres,failures on in both modes,any transmission in each mode,only rider lean to be changed in arcade mode time trial setup, setup can be changed in trophy world practice(free run in japanese TT)upto yourself if you want to give details of setup you used, as long as main rules are adhered to then time stands. replay must be provided for proof that it was clean lap or no time is put on leaderboard.

Code:
[U][B]FREE RUN BIKE[/B][/U]                       [B][U]TYRE COMPOUND[/U][/B]         [U][B]TIME[/B][/U]

Yamaha YZF - R1 RM '05              Soft                  6'59.314

I've finally cracked the 7 minute mark :cheers:

What view do you want me to record the video in? Trackside cameras or Cockpit camera?

I'll update this thread with new rules and times after work today.

In light of the new USB transfer stuff and how easy it is, I will be requiring a replay file for your fastest run in each class.

There will be a total of 8 classes. 250, 750, 1000 and 1000+ in Arcade and Tourist Trophy modes (just like the game breaks them up).

Multiple submissions for different bikes in each class is encouraged. I would like to eventually have times from all the different bikes. đź‘Ť

You are welcome to submit 1 time, a time for every bike or anything inbetween. đź‘Ť

Jesus this map is nuts! I remember how difficult it was in GT4 in a vehicle, but now riding it on 2 wheels is completely insane! Who in their right mind would actually do this? ;)

Just a question for some of the fast lappers here, do you do any suspension modifications at all?

8'15.xxx - Can't remember the exact time, first time around the Ring on a VFR400R. Was clean and I'll include the Replay and exact time next time I fire up the PS2....

A sub 8 should be possible with just 60 Bhp !...

I updated the rules/classes.

Looks funny to me though. Isn't there a class between 250 and 750? I'm at work, can't remember and it's driving me nuts. :crazy:

tiptopcream
Code:
[U][B]FREE RUN BIKE[/B][/U]                       [B][U]TYRE COMPOUND[/U][/B]         [U][B]TIME[/B][/U]

Yamaha YZF - R1 RM '05              Soft                  6'59.314

I've finally cracked the 7 minute mark :cheers:

What view do you want me to record the video in? Trackside cameras or Cockpit camera?

nice piece of work tiptopcream, your rider got a nervous twitch, why he keep lookin round?

tuff240
I updated the rules/classes.

Looks funny to me though. Isn't there a class between 250 and 750? I'm at work, can't remember and it's driving me nuts. :crazy:

You need to add 400 and below class

Honda VFR400R '89, Performance tires, Failure Off, 8'07.171

Attachments

• 07.171.xps
    45.5 KB · Views: 59
Since no one has done a 250cc time yet, i'll post mine.

U.S. edition
Yamaha TZ250 '03. S/S
Tourist Trophy Mode (Free Run)
7'26.737

There is one questionable turn, it's very close to a dirt hit. I'll let tuff decide if this replay is legal.

Theres still quite a bit of room for improvement still!

Attachments

• REPLAY.zip
    66.9 KB · Views: 69
SnyperP
Since no one has done a 250cc time yet, i'll post mine.

U.S. edition
Yamaha TZ250 '03. S/S
Tourist Trophy Mode (Free Run)
7'26.737

There is one questionable turn, it's very close to a dirt hit. I'll let tuff decide if this replay is legal.

Theres still quite a bit of room for improvement still!
I'll check it out as soon as I can. If anyone else can review it before me, please feel free to. đź‘Ť

I have a run on the TZ250 that I turned in a little too early, realised it, straightened up the bike, jumped over the curbing and partly over dirt (in the air) and haven't sub-mitted it for that reason. It's a 7:18.xxx.

Latest Posts

Back