• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
Very nice! The warm, sepia tone looks lovely, the angle is unique and I love how you can catch a glimpse into the engine bay. :)

:drool:

My word, that's an epic shot. The angle is excellent the vibrant colour really gives it a puch and energy. Just whole lot of great stuff in there.

Very well done. 👍👍

Thanks for all the great comments guys! I really appreciate every single one of them! Hope it fairs well in the comp. Some super tough competition this week.

trully stunning shot with the F40, colours composition everything is just truly stunning. excellent work. 👍

:drool:

Can I call a prediction on this versus Mog's (er, Rev's ;)) Lambo in the final right now?!

If it goes to that I'm going to get totally annihilated, it's such an awesome angle and the colours really pop out at you. Excellent work RG!

I swear if i get a vote over that, people will just be voting cause they feel sorry for the noob.

That's super nice! Angle, colors, everything is perfect. I'll certainly consider this one when I'm going to vote!

Thanks once again guys! Really appreciate it. I have no clue when my next update will be. My brother has recently gotten Modern Warfare 2 and has been begging me to play with him every night online. Stealing my GT5 time! Between that, my job and spending time with my wife, GT5 time is spread thin, I only have like 75 cars in my garage :(. Most are standards.

Thanks once again guys! Really appreciate it. I have no clue when my next update will be. My brother has recently gotten Modern Warfare 2 and has been begging me to play with him every night online. Stealing my GT5 time! Between that, my job and spending time with my wife, GT5 time is spread thin, I only have like 75 cars in my garage :(. Most are standards.

I'll add you on PSN tonight and send you a car. Would you like a Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) '06?

Wow, that would be awesome man! Thanks a ton! If you ever want it back just let me know and I'll send it back to you.

yeah if you need any cars i got a bunch that are just sittin in my garage. If you want a list i'll shoot ya one.

Thanks once again for all the great comments on the F40!

So I was trying to design a calendar for me and my wife that has our pug on it. Well I came up with a design I was pleased with and then I got to thinking. The same layout with GT5 pictures would be pretty sweet. So here is a rough cut of the concept I'm looking at. I wouldn't use any of these pictures other than the F40 shot but you get the idea. Normally it would print 12x18 on metallic paper.

2011 Calendar Preview

61c955ca020550a5f5f0153163f125a7-d36mgf3.jpg

Last edited:
looks classy and simple, numbers are a bit small but would probably show up when printed. Also makes me want to try a shot at one.

Wow I had to look at the calender 3 times to make sure they were GT5 pictures it looks if you could go buy this calender in a store very awesome work

Straight to the point: cars and some other stuff you won't notice nearly as much. :lol: 👍 Loving the calendar backdrop as well. Very well put together.

A lot of inspiration around these parts lately.

Thanks guys I appreciate it! Here is a HD desktop wallpaper if anyone wants one :) I'll probably do this for every month for my work desktop.

Click for full size

Last edited:
Could you upload a full size hd version of that without the calendar? It's literally the best shot I've ever seen in photo mode and I want it for my PS3 background

Back