¤¤ Cascada's First Gallery ¤¤ Focus RS 8/11

• Thread starter Cascada
  • 172 comments
Update #9: Ford GT40 Race car

Don't mind the "Fordt" at the bottom left corner.. I don't know what I was doing there:),, Anyways quite minimal editing with this shot,, I hope you guys like it though

It was photoshopped,, I forgot what I did though,, I was playing around.. I believe it was a bit of focal blur:),, Anyways thanks for the comment:)

Looks great Cascada, the photo certainly has a 'classic' feel to it.👍

If you're around, stop by my gallery sometime. 👍

Update #11: Honda S2k + Audi S3​

Enjoy and please leave a comment,, cause 6 comments on my last two updates is not that much,, I tried hard to make these good,, and I like the way the S2k came out,, The Audi is a bit ugly I think,, Wheel blur:( Still a bit of a problem:)

Both shots are impressive, the Audi is looking very realistic, sharp edges and good contrast...I like that. The S2K has a good blur...really makes the car stand out, and the colors are just great, specially where the picture has the blur "effect". Congrats for another good update:)

S3 looks awesome!!! I think you could be aplied a little surface blur after sharpness filter for perfection. Great work man.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks Drift King and COD Father..

:lol: At pink's comment,, I know I missed that,, it was either blurring that or leaving the detailed seats I guess,, so I left them the way they were,, I hoped nobody would notic:tup: Thanks a lot for the comment:)

OGGGH man, your first Formula is brutal. I LOVE it, i love that kind of photos. I guess I make some photosession like that. About Z4, I'd added a bit more lightness to the surface reflections, creating a better reallistic effect. It'ss good btw, and crazy F1 shots are also amazing.

I like your update, good work.

Salu2.alexwrc

Back