¤¤ Cascada's First Gallery ¤¤ Focus RS 8/11

• Thread starter Cascada
  • 172 comments
Great Formula shots!!! They are all cool, but the 1st one rocks:) The BMW Z4 looks also good, nice blur and colors. Good luck to the comps:)

There's a lot of great gallerys Cascada, but yours is the first that made me go "wow".

+Rep for each post with pics in.

Pink---------------> :lol: Thanks again mate:)
Ultrabeat----------> Wow,, mate.. That is really appreciated +rep back,, and I definetly hope to see you around my gallery again:) Thanks a lot:tup:
TVR---------------> Thanks mate,, really appreciated:)

Update #13: Steppin up a notch?

I think my photoshop skills are getting better and better,, so I thought it would be nice to show you guys:) ENjoy:tup:

So did I improve:D?

Those are some very nice shots. I especially like how clean the car is in the first picture. Seems like nighttime shots are in vogue right now, I'm seeing them all over the place. You're doing some good work there, keep it up.

I must say again that the 1st M5 shot rules!!! Now about the others...WOW!!!
U are gettin better every day. Great blur work! Just wanna see more soon...congrats!!

Oh hell yes you did improve, the 2nd thumbnail is SUPERB!!! The composition, the framing, the blurring, the color is fantastic! keep up the suave work!

Keep it coming cascada 👍, i love the first M5 shot. really promising. i also had a look through some previous updates, and i really love the rear wheel of the F1 shot. Great stuff. 👍

U have here good quality competitions entries. The Subaru is wild mate, nice done, the last Audi shot is fantastic (U got my vote), love that mysterious looking:)
The NSX shot looks also good, great blur...not to mention the thumb Audi shot...thats a very cool picture, the brake lights are awesome and again the blur is on the spot. Cheers mate...and good luck in the comps.

Very very nice angles! I really love the Impreza drift, seems like you used a stock suspension. The roll angle is pretty "beautiful" and it gains a lot of speed sense.

Overall, great levels and lighting effects. Nice nice Cas!

Salu2.alexwrc

Latest Posts

Back