- 4,930

- Kentucky
- barrett5
- BarrettMopar
When it's painted orange it is not inferior to any other muscle cars.Barrett, was the reason behind giving the charger 550pp because it was inferior to other muscle cars?
When it's painted orange it is not inferior to any other muscle cars.Barrett, was the reason behind giving the charger 550pp because it was inferior to other muscle cars?
So in other words yes, which makes the race someone like the parity races we were discussing that u seemed to dislikeWhen it's painted orange it is not inferior to any other muscle cars.
Parity racing the Charger would not necessarily be the best pick due to gas mileage. For my idea it is the best pick.So in other words yes, which makes the race someone like the parity races we were discussing that u seemed to dislike
But once again tire wear and gas could be turned offParity racing the Charger would not necessarily be the best pick due to gas mileage. For my idea it is the best pick.
That is why my idea is not like Parity.But once again tire wear and gas could be turned off![]()
No, it's still like itThat is why my idea is not like Parity.
we already know that asswipe and if he used it we could do the same soooooooooooooER the fxx isn't street at all if that's wat ur plan is I don't want to have another rx500 argument
Anything street.Barrett is ur race classic or any
message me the car and i'll go get it if I don't have it and JK stop sucking team mopar. Hop off already.Anything street.
I'll have to test some cars for awhile, I'll send it after that.message me the car and i'll go get it if I don't have it and JK stop sucking team mopar. Hop off already.
kI'll have to test some cars for awhile, I'll send it after that.
I'll do some testing Saturday before my racesSo Sierra will turn out to be about 3-4 laps depending on where everyone is when the timer runs out? With fuel and tires on, that's going to be interesting. What's that setting going to be?
Still allowing anyER the fxx isn't street at all if that's wat ur plan is I don't want to have another rx500 argument
so its any Ferrari not streetStill allowing any
Xfel o.OIs xfel running this week or is subzeros room starting if so can I have the races plz
Ugg let me checkso its any Ferrari not street
u picked it?Ugg let me check
Yeah but I sent out message to people last night and can't remember what I saidu picked it?
I don't know who ERAU is LoL so I'm going on whatever hahaYeah but I sent out message to people last night and can't remember what I said
Btw nice try with LSU but there not exactly ERAU's rival
-_- I've only said it 1000 timesI don't know who ERAU is LoL so I'm going on whatever haha
I don't recall ever listening or remembering haha. I know it's in Florida-_- I've only said it 1000 times