¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,421 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Go raptors, red wings and ALLMINDINGER
 
I'm not sure when it is or wat the regulations are
 
I'm not sure when it is or wat the regulations are
I don't know when it is but the regulations are 270 ho 900 kg Lotus Elise '04 race cars on racing hard tires.
 
I don't know when it is but the regulations are 270 ho 900 kg Lotus Elise '04 race cars on racing hard tires.
Have you guys been checking on the link provided in the conversation with the host of this event? That should have all th info. I think it's this Sunday though
 
Another one bites the dust! #9 Ambrose, going back to Supercars huh? Good, maybe they can get Danica to replace him at RPM JK?
 
For what being illiterate?

Yessir! I think he could have screwed that up even worse. And it wouldn't have been a mistake as in ER's case!
 
Yessir! I think he could have screwed that up even worse. And it wouldn't have been a mistake as in ER's case!
what time do we start 2nite
 
Another one bites the dust! #9 Ambrose, going back to Supercars huh? Good, maybe they can get Danica to replace him at RPM JK?

I think Ambrose was mad cuz his team mate won and he couldn't beat the little 47 team. Every one talks about how amazing Ambrose is but was shown up big time by the dinger I think that's y hes leaving the 43 won I know that makes me sound crazy cuz since petty retired it's been to be honest crap and then getting his ass kicked by the 47 at the glen I think he need to leave those tricky ovals cuz there a lot harder then he thought don't under estamate red necks they may always be drunk and they may be on well fair if ur senate actually didn't try and get that reversed every second of every day and for some reason u all hate ur ELECTED presedent
 
LOL! Yeah, a lot of people think NASCAR is easier than it is. I guess some would put the #10 in that category. :crazy: But I remember Kimi Räikkönen driving a truck series race in Texas a few years ago. They beat him up so bad that he wouldn't do an interview and promptly when back to F1. The media didn't say much, but I noticed. And as much as I love both Kimi and JPM, I think they both should have been called out for thinking they could come to our tracks and dominate.

Now I think that I did hear that Ambrose is going to be driving for Penske in the series, so it may just be Penske using him to expand his empire, which could be good for us. It might take NASCAR down there and bring V8 Supers up here. If that's true we may have to revise our feelings toward Ambrose. #timewilltell

As for Danica, I don't really put her in the same category for two reasons. One, she's the underdog, and I always cheer for the underdog. Two, she is a solid driver and I think when she hits her rhythm, she will be a solid Carl Edwards type driver, which NASCAR needs. That's really their bread and butter. Not everybody is going to win a championship, but you have a better race when you have 43 cars on the track. I would say, just sit back and watch. She is surrounded by some serious driving muscle, and when you consider that most of her car damage this year came from her boyfriend, you will see her progress. Just think about the difference between last year and this year.

There are young stars, but that's not always a sure thing. I am waiting for Brad K. to figure that out. Kyle L. is great, but how well do you think it's going to go for him as these guys address him as a direct threat next year? I think Chase E. may be a 4th car for Hendrick next year, despite what Rick said last week. If Danica can drive through all that and bring her car home in one piece, she will have done her job. Just like Paul Menard. God I wish that was my last name! :sly:

PS - BTW I'm a burgundy neck. It's red back there but you just can't see it too well. *(^-^)*
 
550 pp street Mopars at Daytona road course
Stock Spoon CR-Zs at Madrid
575 pp Ferraris at Sierra
585 pp Supetbirds at Daytona speedway

Hey Mb, is that going to be the order as well?
 
I don't know the order.

Chrysler has had a lot of ties with companies over the years.
Renault, Mercedes Benz, Mazda, Mitsubishi and the ones you said. So technically all of those brands are Mopars.
u should have said American mopars haha
 
Back