¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,417 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Times for this week:
1:39.6 at Madrid
7:59.6 at Sierra
41.9 at Daytona speedeay
1:41.6 at Daytona road course
 
Wat Ferrari and mopar r u using ?
I'm using the Daytona and the neon SRT4 most Likely
 
You all drive WAY more aggressive than me.
Remember I get points for second and even though I have the championship won I'm going to start driving as aggressive as you all do and maybe after you get put in the wall a few times you will learn to drive clean.
 
You all drive WAY more aggressive than me.
Remember I get points for second and even though I have the championship won I'm going to start driving as aggressive as you all do and maybe after you get put in the wall a few times you will learn to drive clean.
Some people think im WAY too aggressive.
 
You all drive WAY more aggressive than me.
Remember I get points for second and even though I have the championship won I'm going to start driving as aggressive as you all do and maybe after you get put in the wall a few times you will learn to drive clean.
??? What happened?
 
Believe it or not but i do have an aggressive driving background (NOT Brad Keselowski aggressive)
 
Really?? Cuz every time i drive into the corner on some tracks someone would say that would be an aggressive move
Occasionaly yes but not all the time
 
New stock voting up on front page
 
??? What happened?
Just over time I've been wrecked "accidentally" a lot while on my end if possible I avoid the chance of wrecking someone accidentally.
Some people may or may not mean to do it but they sure don't take action to avoid it either.
I don't care as much this season because my spot is set but for next season I'm going to race others the way they race me.
Copen for stock race.
 
Just over time I've been wrecked "accidentally" a lot while on my end if possible I avoid the chance of wrecking someone accidentally.
Some people may or may not mean to do it but they sure don't take action to avoid it either.
I don't care as much this season because my spot is set but for next season I'm going to race others the way they race me.
Copen for stock race.
When people wreck me I just laugh it off just like in the dirty rooms
 
Just over time I've been wrecked "accidentally" a lot while on my end if possible I avoid the chance of wrecking someone accidentally.
Some people may or may not mean to do it but they sure don't take action to avoid it either.
I don't care as much this season because my spot is set but for next season I'm going to race others the way they race me.
Copen for stock race.
And I suggest you don't race aggresiive with sub or he will most certainly kick you
 
When people wreck me I just laugh it off just like in the dirty rooms
This isn't supposed to be dirty.
And I suggest you don't race aggresiive with sub or he will most certainly kick you
Good, now people will race more clean. You should quote+ that into the OP so people will notice that.
 
This isn't supposed to be dirty.

Good, now people will race more clean. You should quote+ that into the OP so people will notice that.
I know it not supposed to be dirty but tell me how getting upset after your wrecked will help? We're all not perfect. Sometimes I think your too serious and just need to relax a bit and not always focus on winning
 
I know it not supposed to be dirty but tell me how getting upset after your wrecked will help? We're all not perfect. Sometimes I think your too serious and just need to relax a bit and not always focus on winning
I'm just trying to get people to race less aggressive. In most other leagues and in real life racing is done cautiously because there are consequences for wrecking people whether it is intentionally or not.
I try to avoid people so the rest of the people don't get upset.
If I were to accidentally wreck into JK at the end of the race I guarantee he would complain a lot more than me.
 
I'm just trying to get people to race less aggressive. In most other leagues and in real life racing is done cautiously because there are consequences for wrecking people whether it is intentionally or not.
I try to avoid people so the rest of the people don't get upset.
If I were to accidentally wreck into JK at the end of the race I guarantee he would complain a lot more than me.
I know he would complain. I think most in here would complain but it's a game and none of us are as good nor as clean as professional racers
 
Believe it or not but i do have an aggressive driving background (NOT Brad Keselowski aggressive)

I can't stand him. But I do understand him. And I don't see how you car race passively and win. Racing is an aggressive sport by nature and the only place there is room for premadonnas is in F1. More than the equality of the cars in the Parity Club, what I really loved was the tolerance for people actually racing. When I started with them, they had to tell me to stop apologizing. Because they could see the difference between a little rubbin' and outright wrecking someone. There is a huge difference.

I have been hit more times in our league than I care to admit, mostly getting out of the way for the leaders. Just because I was last, does that justify hitting me and not apologizing and giving me the spot back? (JK? Lookin your way.) Last night, I gave up a chance to finish in front of @subzerro33 because @JKRACING23 wanted to lap me at the bus stop and I braked about 200 ft earlier just to let that happen. That's the reason I had to thank my man sub-z for the draft, because if it hadn't been for that, I would have finished 7 car lengths behind him. Given that decision, which one of you would have gotten out of JK's way? JK wouldn't have gotten out of his own way for that!

Racing is a big boys game and there are some people who could afford to stop wearing their fenders on their sleeves. I won't name names. And I will be kicked from wherever because I'm not interested in finishing last for the rest of my GT6 life. And I think that's where Brad K. is coming from. I think it was Rusty Wallace who pointed out that guys that don't race hard, don't win. And he's right. In fact I know that from experience in-game and on the street.

Now I'm not calling cards out, just using his Brad K. example. I would have done the same thing he did, and in fact attempted to do it at Madrid with old1 and kz last night. I got off the gas because I didn't think either one of them could see me and I think it was only lap 2 or 3. But if it had been the last lap, I might have counted on my momentum a little more and went for it. People can get mad with me all they want.

The difference would have been, after the race, I would have told everyone I was sorry, but I had to go for it. XFEL race control would have had to make their own decision, and I would have stuck by whatever that was. I realize that sub-z was in our room last night, but after spending an entire race with him at the Road, I can see that he races like a reasonable man and probably understands racing as more than a "don't touch me" kind of deal.

I didn't win any last night, but I stayed in them without ruining anyone's night and a lot of that had to do with being a little more aggressive. And probably the weak boost that was on. I think with that ER, we might not have to use parity, because it did help you catch up without having to drive like a mad man. It was tougher at Madrid because of the cars. Sierra was ok and I might have a decent tune to share for that F40. I had to pause a couple of times but otherwise would have kept up with you guys. It needs some brake and LSD work. Then maybe I'll post it and see what you guys think of it.

Anyway. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Go #4 or #11 today!
 
Back