¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,418 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
R34 u don't have to just stop u just need to make space for me to pass u just can't wreck me as I'm going passed u could have waited till after the bus stop the point of pulling over for leaders is so that u don't wreck them but I guess we could have an exception if the lapped car is racing for position
 
R34 u don't have to just stop u just need to make space for me to pass u just can't wreck me as I'm going passed u could have waited till after the bus stop the point of pulling over for leaders is so that u don't wreck them but I guess we could have an exception if the lapped car is racing for position

I didn't, and would not wreck you. I'm not that kind of guy. I do always show professional courtesy when possible. That's all I do, and all I expect out of anyone else. But I could have easily finished one position down because I was worried about not having any contact with you. And as of today, I can see you still don't appreciate it. (Reminds me of Brat K.) I guess karma was kind enough to reward me for that with a draft, no thanks to you. The next time you lap me, you'll appreciate it. Your welcome. :D
 
Here are a few caps from Assetto Corsa. The next time I have notes, I'm going to start a thread there and add it to my sig.

The quality is much better than this, but I'm playing it on my laptop and haven't made any adjustments or connected it to my external monitor. I can provide specs if you all have any questions. I am using a Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge wheel to learn this one, but you can use a controller as well. I've even learned how to map my PS3 controller to my computer if I need to. So here are some shots.


This one is status. The car is the Abarth 500 EsseEsse It lets you make adjustments in the pits. Yes, even tire pressures.

Abarth Status.png

This is me on the straight at Imola
2014-11-13_00003.jpg

Here are the Ferraris that are available currently. The DLCs are free as upgrades right now. The game is in it's 1.0 stages now, so everyone is kind of a Beta Tester as well as a player.
2014-11-13_00004.jpg

The cars are skinnable, so true customs will be possible. I just downloaded the SDK, so I don't yet have many details. I know you can export the cars as objects and put skins on them from downloads or ones, as you design them. But if you guys are interested, I can journal my trek in my AC thread if you like. I believe this is the future of our gaming sport, and I will be more than glad to be the lead research chimp. I plan on getting Project Cars when that comes out in March and with you guys help, can determine which one I want to stay with. This is the one @Aggravated Aardvark has, so we may even be able to start a testing league there once things get settled.

Let me know what you think. Interested in your opinion too JK if you can stoop to my level. :crazy:
 
Kz said 3rd if ur so confident you've won the points y do u care about 1
 
I get points for second for that race.

At the end of that race. I was not close enough to see, but I thought theold1 was in front of me. Was there a big shakeup at the roundabout?

The results I have there are from a cellphone photo I took when JK was calling for someone to write down the results.
 
At the end of that race. I was not close enough to see, but I thought theold1 was in front of me. Was there a big shakeup at the roundabout?

The results I have there are from a cellphone photo I took when JK was calling for someone to write down the results.
I don't know about fifth on back but the top 4 (me, kz, cards, ER) were all with in a tenth or two and kz smashed me into the wall when I was right next to him for second.
 
At the end of that race. I was not close enough to see, but I thought theold1 was in front of me. Was there a big shakeup at the roundabout?

The results I have there are from a cellphone photo I took when JK was calling for someone to write down the results.
The last few corners were chaos and frankly I had a slight misjudgement running a bit wide with 2 much speed my bad Barrett we were side by side into a tight corner and I just carried to much speed and slid into you I wasn't being aggressive it was just a misjudgement is all thats all I have to say.
 
Happy Harvick is really happy right now.

I am too. It's been a long time coming for him. When you consider the way he started, and it's also see Smoke have a reason to smile this year. I can't even imagine what this year has been like for him. Logano will win next year. They never should have left MOPAR power at Penske. But he's going to have some fire in his belly next year. But he's going to have to go through Danica! :p
 
Explain how dumb dumb Danica is going to be a problem
Or Danica craptrick
Ricky wreckhouse jr
 
Explain how dumb dumb Danica is going to be a problem
Or Danica craptrick
Ricky wreckhouse jr

Danica is on a heck of a team. I don't see how she's not going to be a problem. Besides, Dale Jr hasn't been wrong yet, to my knowledge. How does he figure into it? Ask yourself how many people he brought into NASCAR and how all of those people are doing? He may not drive like his dad, (no one ever will), but he has proven that he has an eye for talent. Smoke has also proven to be a pretty good business man himself. Not to mention Gene Haas. He doesn't seem to be much more of a fool than you are I.

Finished the season in 28th. Right behind her boyfriend, who's been driving in NASCAR way longer than her, and only had 6 DNFs. Finished ahead of some pretty big names and a couple of up and coming ones that you threw in my face last week. Now she's an organization full of champs and will have those resources available to her next year.

Wreckhouse? I don't know, but he's going to have to step it up. He and Sniffle are the ranking members at Roush now. I would say he's under more pressure than Danica. But I guess we will have to wait and see now. We have until February. Will Hendrick announce a 5 car team over the winter? I have a hard time believing they are going to make Chase run another season in the ??? series. Not when he could be chasing Larson in the Cup Series. Lot's of unanswered questions. But I would keep an eye on Dani. She's been quiet, but bringing them home. Rocket Man ALMOST proved that you could win a Championship without winning a race.

But here's the $12 Million Dollar question. After all of that and Joey L. Will Brat K. humble himself next year, or will he continue to believe being an a** is the way to win? Riddle me that JK?
 
Danica is on a heck of a team. I don't see how she's not going to be a problem. Besides, Dale Jr hasn't been wrong yet, to my knowledge. How does he figure into it? Ask yourself how many people he brought into NASCAR and how all of those people are doing? He may not drive like his dad, (no one ever will), but he has proven that he has an eye for talent. Smoke has also proven to be a pretty good business man himself. Not to mention Gene Haas. He doesn't seem to be much more of a fool than you are I.

Finished the season in 28th. Right behind her boyfriend, who's been driving in NASCAR way longer than her, and only had 6 DNFs. Finished ahead of some pretty big names and a couple of up and coming ones that you threw in my face last week. Now she's an organization full of champs and will have those resources available to her next year.

Wreckhouse? I don't know, but he's going to have to step it up. He and Sniffle are the ranking members at Roush now. I would say he's under more pressure than Danica. But I guess we will have to wait and see now. We have until February. Will Hendrick announce a 5 car team over the winter? I have a hard time believing they are going to make Chase run another season in the ??? series. Not when he could be chasing Larson in the Cup Series. Lot's of unanswered questions. But I would keep an eye on Dani. She's been quiet, but bringing them home. Rocket Man ALMOST proved that you could win a Championship without winning a race.

But here's the $12 Million Dollar question. After all of that and Joey L. Will Brat K. humble himself next year, or will he continue to believe being an a** is the way to win? Riddle me that JK?
The billion dollar question is Hamilton or Rosberg in F1 This weekend GO HAMILTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GREAT JOB HARVICK He deserved a championship.
 
Explain this r34 Larson has only been racing stock cars for 4 years and he's finished in the to 3 3 times in 40 cup starts and in nationwide he has 2 wins in 50 or so race

Danica has made around 100 and hasn't even gotten a top 5 in the cup series only has 1 in nationwide and is with a team the just 2 days ago won it's 2nd championship how is she good
 
Last edited:
Explain this r34 Larson has only been racing stock cars for 4 years and he's finished in the to 3 3 times in 40 cup starts and in nationwide he has 2 wins in 50 or so race

Danica has made around 100 and hasn't even gotten a top 5 in the cup series only has 1 in nationwide and is with a team the just 2 days ago won it's 2nd championship how is she good
Larson has been great all year and hes not on as good of a team that Danica is on so he is better but I give her props for still trying although she should go back to Indycars.
 
The billion dollar question is Hamilton or Rosberg in F1 This weekend GO HAMILTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GREAT JOB HARVICK He deserved a championship.

He did kz. It was a long time coming.

Hamilton has the edge, I think. He's been there and he knows what he has to do. And I think he's better than Rosberg. But will Rosberg do a Brad K if he finds himself in a bad spot? I might!
 
Larson has been great all year and hes not on as good of a team that Danica is on so he is better but I give her props for still trying although she should go back to Indycars.

I think she should stay in NASCAR. They are much more of a family and I think if she sticks with it, she will get what she needs to achieve some level of success. Look at how ole 6 Time, spent his week giving Happy the pointers he needed. Do you think that would happen in any other racing league? You think Kimi is giving Nico any advice this week? Not bloody likely. IndyCar isn't much better. I appreciate you acknowledging her small, but I think significant, better season. First season, she wrecked 9 cars in 7 races! How in the **** do you do that and come back from it?!

Larson is going to be an issue. The Dinger is going to show some teeth. Brad K. will have a point to make. Awesome Chase from some place is going to be a factor. If Hendrick doesn't put him in full time, I bet he will have him driving Cup races in spots. JGR "should" be a force. I know I'm missing some people, but next year is going to be a helluva show! But you are right. Larson will probably be the biggest factor for everyone. And I wish him luck.

__________________________________________________________________

Are we running this weekend? Anybody got any thoughts? I have a few race ideas I can post that you guys can use if we have trouble coming up with stuff. One of them I thought of was LMPs either at Daytona (I know we were just there) or Indianapolis Speedway.

One track that we haven't been to yet is Matterhorn Short track. Unless you guys did that one before I joined. I think dread had another muscle car one he had thought of, so you might contact him too.
 
I think she should stay in NASCAR. They are much more of a family and I think if she sticks with it, she will get what she needs to achieve some level of success. Look at how ole 6 Time, spent his week giving Happy the pointers he needed. Do you think that would happen in any other racing league? You think Kimi is giving Nico any advice this week? Not bloody likely. IndyCar isn't much better. I appreciate you acknowledging her small, but I think significant, better season. First season, she wrecked 9 cars in 7 races! How in the **** do you do that and come back from it?!

Larson is going to be an issue. The Dinger is going to show some teeth. Brad K. will have a point to make. Awesome Chase from some place is going to be a factor. If Hendrick doesn't put him in full time, I bet he will have him driving Cup races in spots. JGR "should" be a force. I know I'm missing some people, but next year is going to be a helluva show! But you are right. Larson will probably be the biggest factor for everyone. And I wish him luck.

__________________________________________________________________

Are we running this weekend? Anybody got any thoughts? I have a few race ideas I can post that you guys can use if we have trouble coming up with stuff. One of them I thought of was LMPs either at Daytona (I know we were just there) or Indianapolis Speedway.

One track that we haven't been to yet is Matterhorn Short track. Unless you guys did that one before I joined. I think dread had another muscle car one he had thought of, so you might contact him too.
I think we are waiting for jk to do the points and after points are posted races will be picked.
 
Every1 Srry about the delay but cards won the points I'll post the full results today and the wreck on the first turn of the Superbird race was old1s fault he came down on cards and spun cards held his line
LET ME KNOW IF THERE SHPULD BE A POINTS DEDUCTION FOR OLD BY THE END OF TODAY NOV 19th
 
R34 nascar limits teams 2 4 cars so a team cant get too big
guys ER put the vote races up
premium Copen --------------
aston martin V12 vantage-----
nissan nismo GTR--------------

r34 i like that nickname for biffle i just call him a jeolus dumbass cuz his team finished a lap down all season and steanhouse didnt even make the fall talladega race which was the best news of the year

my fav drivers go like this
johnson-----(cole custer) when he gets to cup
dinger-------(Chase Elliot) also when he gets to cup
larson
macmurry
BK
kurt busch
harvick



hated drivers
biffle
dumb dumb danica
kyle busch
kane


so if u hate the 10 16 18 or 5 let me know if u like them (kz, R34) they suck busch is more of an idiot
 
R34 nascar limits teams 2 4 cars so a team cant get too big
guys ER put the vote races up
premium Copen --------------
aston martin V12 vantage-----
nissan nismo GTR--------------

r34 i like that nickname for biffle i just call him a jeolus dumbass cuz his team finished a lap down all season and steanhouse didnt even make the fall talladega race which was the best news of the year

my fav drivers go like this
johnson-----(cole custer) when he gets to cup
dinger-------(Chase Elliot) also when he gets to cup
larson
macmurry
BK
kurt busch
harvick



hated drivers
biffle
dumb dumb danica
kyle busch
kane


so if u hate the 10 16 18 or 5 let me know if u like them (kz, R34) they suck busch is more of an idiot
GTFO u only hate Kahne cause I like him so FU and I'm not a big fan of Jimmie the Juggernaut Johnson either cause it was boring watching him win all the time, but he is a great driver with a great crew chief. FU JK
 
GTFO u only hate Kahne cause I like him so FU and I'm not a big fan of Jimmie the Juggernaut Johnson either cause it was boring watching him win all the time, but he is a great driver with a great crew chief. FU JK

That's ok kz. I got love for KK. He's an ok dude, and clean driver. I just hope he doesn't get bumped for Chase Elliott over the winter. I know Hendrick wouldn't let go of the other three, so Kasey is in the hot seat.

Love Jimmie J though. He races like a man should race. Hard, but not dirty. But I think it's his lack of emotion you probably are turned off by. My nephew was telling me the other day that it's the reason he's kind of 50/50 about him. He doesn't get mad and is never too happy either, and you can see it in his driving. But he has won 6 times, and you are right. We surely can't deny that.
 
R34 nascar limits teams 2 4 cars so a team cant get too big
guys ER put the vote races up
premium Copen --------------
aston martin V12 vantage-----
nissan nismo GTR--------------

r34 i like that nickname for biffle i just call him a jeolus dumbass cuz his team finished a lap down all season and steanhouse didnt even make the fall talladega race which was the best news of the year

my fav drivers go like this
johnson-----(cole custer) when he gets to cup
dinger-------(Chase Elliot) also when he gets to cup
larson
macmurry
BK
kurt busch
harvick



hated drivers
biffle
dumb dumb danica
kyle busch
kane


so if u hate the 10 16 18 or 5 let me know if u like them (kz, R34) they suck busch is more of an idiot

You back some good drivers JK. I have to give you that! BUT! (You saw that coming didn't you)? Love Kylie Busch! I think he could be a legend, but he spreads himself too thin. He will never have the energy to win a Championship when he's racing in all 3 series AND running his own truck team. You have to admit, he has grown up a little over the last 2 years. While a great driver, he has been a bit of a child over the course of his career and that has hurt him, and his fan base. When he spun (???) under caution, and ruined his Championship hopes in that truck race a few years ago, I was so mad that I almost wrote him off then. But I think he has humbled himself a bit. I think if he keeps going and concentrates on Cup, he could be next. Bet he's making some serious $$$$$ though.

Danica. Don't hate her cause she's a girl. Reserve your hate for a few more years and just give her a chance. At least as much of a chance as they've given Paulie Girl Menard, Greg Sniffle, Henny Hamlin, Joey sleepslike a Logano, and many of the others that have driven for years before winning a race or getting fired. That's all I ask. You don't have to love her, just give her the smae chance that you would give any dude coming in. I think kz pointed out Travis Pastrana. And that was a great example kz! (Standing ovation). They played him up to be a real threat and all he did was wreck cars and finish behind Danica and Johanna Long. What's he up to now anyway? Anybody know?

Why don't you like Kasey? I know it can't be because kz likes him. What's your real beef with him?
 
premium Copen --------------
aston martin V12 vantage----- r34love
nissan nismo GTR--------------
 
Who won the Superbird race? If it was cards, I would not dock old any points. If cards didn't win it, then maybe a point dock would be in order, because cards may have won otherwise. That's my thought on it.
 
the reason y he dosnt go all BK on every 1 cuz hes an adult r34 Chase is doing another season in nationwide first so we'll see if he makes any cup starts next season im very interested to see if bayne can help turn roush fenway around the interesting thing about bayne is hes made about 40 starts but only 12 or 15 per year over 3 years so some tracks might still be new to him even though hes a former daytona 500 winner

kz kahne has the face of a 4 year old boy lil baby also drives like one dont be worried about dinger dominating the road courses cuz hornish is taking over the 9 and hes won 3 indy car titles buy the little 47 team will still probably do well and probably make the chase again before baby face but i guess indy car isnt very helpful for road courses in nascar cuz dumb dumb danica hasnt done anything at all at sanoma or the glen but dinger did do a lot of champcar racing before nascar so i guess dinger has figured out stock cars a lot better the stewart-haas racing's cheer leader she is very much like one shes dating some1 who can actually do the sport she isnt very good at it herself and dosnt really understand wat nascar is about these arnt 600kg indy cars with giant wings these are heavy nascars that weigh 1500kg have much less tire foot print pound for pound and have a lot less down force
 
i was just putting that out there that old came up the track cards put his nose under his LR quarter panel then old came back down and spun himself if anything cards went down trying to avoid old but i dont think he could cuz he was already going full speed mostly its just so old cant play the blame game for why he sucks
 
Back