¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,378 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
so im guessing im going to get about 60 points Saturday night and er ur gonna get about 40 if ur lucky ;)
 
So who all is on the regular roster, or is it already posted somewhere that I can't find haha
theres a link on the front page under DRIVERS
 
ERA, the setup for the car was good, yes? the trans you had to do the tranny trick, so it should have worked... make sure you have all the setting before doing the trans
 
where do i get these pictures u were talking about
 
dunno how to play cops, only cat and mouse...
 
ERA, the setup for the car was good, yes? the trans you had to do the tranny trick, so it should have worked... make sure you have all the setting before doing the trans
i dont know what tranny trick is but the setup is good. wheels made a funny noise in turn 2 though after getting back on throttle
 
i dont know what tranny trick is but the setup is good. wheels made a funny noise in turn 2 though after getting back on throttle
I think he means set final gear all the way right before tuning the transmission.
 
Holy cow all the lobbies are garbage tonight connection wise
 
Hey guys! Prepping cars for tomorrow night. (When I should be working). 2 questions. Is aero allowed on street cars? And, do we race under changing weather conditions? Many thanks! Hope everybody's having a great day.
 
u can put a wing on it and we do race with weather changes on but it hasnt rained yet during 1 of the races
 
so, we have to wait for GT7 for good engine sounds but GT7 will still contain all the standard cars. i wouldnt mind the standard cars as long as they get rid of the 100 GT-Rs, miatas, and soo on
 
so, we have to wait for GT7 for good engine sounds but GT7 will still contain all the standard cars. i wouldnt mind the standard cars as long as they get rid of the 100 GT-Rs, miatas, and soo on
ya
 
i really dont know why u chose JKRACING because every time i see it, it speaks JOKERACING
 
i really dont know why u chose JKRACING because every time i see it, it speaks JOKERACING
i got it! how about JKLICIOUS! or SimbaRACING
 
i think sinuraty should go by point postion
srry bout spelling
 
a little surprised we have not heard from heels and matty in a while
 
hahaha good idea!

BTW. I do understand that if that situation arises, I will only be allow to use them on your ruling, so I will contact you before I pit. If others don't have them and you don't think it would be fair, I would continue on slicks. I did learn a lot from that Nationwide race last week!
 
BTW. I do understand that if that situation arises, I will only be allow to use them on your ruling, so I will contact you before I pit. If others don't have them and you don't think it would be fair, I would continue on slicks. I did learn a lot from that Nationwide race last week!
if you do not think it would be fair, then do not use them, but you do not need my permission for tires. run whatever you want :) its an endurance league so some run hards to avoid pitting while others run softs for good lap times. it all has to do with strategy! but all should have wet tires available.
 
if you do not think it would be fair, then do not use them, but you do not need my permission for tires. run whatever you want :) its an endurance league so some run hards to avoid pitting while others run softs for good lap times. it all has to do with strategy! but all should have wet tires available.
Copy that! Thanks!
 
Q
 
Last edited:
Back